47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-16-2018, 11:33 PM
RE: [GET] 7 Day Info Product System
The Samurai - Please take action. An authority site is a system of systems. Laid out clearly by Chris Lee. Sort of like putting together a jigsaw puzzle. Learn the best and most basic tactics to putting one together. Then no matter how complicated you have a set system to work with.

This particular course is good in getting s.hit done fast and by the numbers. She doesn't complicate things but it all hinges on the user taking action each and every day.
01-17-2018, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2018 06:30 PM by tupac.)
Thank you very much @Razmataz13 and others for the ideas and suggestions.

I already do some of what you said, i recycle the information in many ways to come up with easy and unique systems that clients can follow without getting overwhelmed..

PEOPLE! COPY MY SYSTEM:

Lead magnets:
My lead magnets are a 7 day free ecourses instead of a plain pdf and i call them challenges, Retention is higher this way, people stick and open the emails in the 7 days because they get easy steps to act on everyday.
Free

Products:
My products (I have only 3, 2 ecourses, 1 coaching/ follow up) are mostly a micro membership sites that last 7 weeks to 12 weeks, my coaching is 3 months max and of course they are related to the lead magnets.
I sell them 7$ to 47$ and people buy because they already went into a 7 day process, they are motivated.
My products are delivered via emails, as they are ecourses and as i said retention and open rate are very high.
There's noting to download on my sites.

The system
My fb groups > i share a lot of how to posts > i send them to 7 day free challenges to do xyz (via email only)> in the 3rd day there is a link to buying a more detailed course with afb group support (via email) > the buyers Iput them in a private fb group for support and motivation QA etc.
Works well.

Traffic:
For now, my traffic is from my fb groups, i have 2, the first 1500 members and the second few hundreds members, they are all about starting a digital business fast and economically, kind of lean startup and 7daystartup. no hype, no complication.

If building a community is too long for you, use affiliates to get traffic, contact youtubers, group admins, give them 50 or 70% as a start, this will build your buyers list freaking fast..
Ps: I'm building my affiliate system with wpaffiliate plugin, will test it soon.

Took me less than 2 months to build both groups, i had to use fb ads > group at the beginning, coasted me less than 30$ to get a thousand member.

Ps: For now i sell to my audience only (in 2 languages, no english in them and no usa, uk etc so fb ads were cheap), for now, let's say i'm testing the waters, building my reputation, getting testimonials and case studies etc.

In the future i may appear in warriorplus and others but for now i have plenty of people to serve and convince to join.

Note: not making millions, but definitely making few hundreds a month and will switch to the digital model sooner than i thought.

The goal
Switching from the time consuming freelancing i do since years to 100% all info business.
Switching to 80% automated sales systems, the 20% left is support.
Switching to 1h or max 2h work/ day.
I'm already a digital nomad, so already switched to freedom lifestyle, even though i come from a country with a very limited passport, so you see, you can do it to,
what's you excuse?

Inspiration and information:
And guess where the inspiration comes from! as you mentioned it's Jimmy d brown and Sean Mize.
Between the 2, there are plenty of plr and business ideas to start with.

Funnels:
Digitalmarketer (funnels blueprint 2) and Jeff Walker (product launch formula).
Their courses are available here.

For now, my funnels have 2 pages, the lead magnet to the 7 day course > and the sales page, no oto, no bla bla bla as my target audience for now is in mainly in the southern part of the word.
I know i can sell more than 47$, yet again, for my audiance 47$ is half salary almost.

I Tried to sell to the first world, didn't work very well, so i decided to try to build a reputation online helping the third world first, after getting hundreds of testimonials i'll go for the conquest of the new world.

Remember, i'm a freelancer with 8 years experience and people telling me, mmmmm i dont know, im not sure, is really hell for me, so, i do what "et the hip hop preacher" and les brown" said:
Use your problem and challenges as a fuel to go forward.
I literally change a problem to an asset.
If, for now i cant freelance with usa because i'm from x country (hard competition, low fees, underestimated), well, i'll make usa come to me.

If mohamed cant go to the montain, the montain will come to him.
Read sun tzu and confusious stuff.
Read the The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
Read the obstacle is the way by Ryan Holiday

It's easy
Any plr in audio or video i turn it into text then rewrite it turn it into a 7 day ecourse, then 7 week program, of course cheat-sheet etc etc.

Even if it seams much work... it's not, a full system can be setup in a weekend (if you are already familiar with autoreponders and a simple 2 pages funnels).
Check the "24h product" and "Simple Member System PLR" by jimmy d brown
Check the "48 Hour Profit Express" Jeremy Kennedy
Check the huge collection of old but still very up to dates products of Sean Mize
Check this "7 day info product".

Guys, in some of my other posts i explained few times how i do stuff, just take action, you really can do a lot with time and will do it faster and faster in a better quality.

TAKE ACTION and DO NOT OVER COMPLICATE

You need a free autoreponder to start (mailerlite), paypal or even offline bank transfer for payment, a wp theme with visual composer or any website builder and convertplus for popups, that's all i used to start.

Cheers

EDIT:
I thought of putting here a free product/ pdf explaining what i did, how i did, the stuff i did etc, the idea is to MOTIVATE and PUSH members of the forum to take action fast, I'm talking about the shiny syndrome victims and those who think it wont work because they do not have the budget or access to this and that.
I'll do it, if you guys are interested, just give me time to settle my system and we'll all launch something.

(01-16-2018 10:03 PM)Razmataz13 Wrote:  Tupac you're headed in the right direction but leaving money on the table. Any of you that have RankXL and/or Niche Tycoon should at least look though this. Utilize this method and make it unique for yourself.

I'd combine this with some Jimmy D. Brown and Jason Fladlien too. Putting together short, relevant content concerning your field of focus. Make 10-20 of these type books around 15-40 pages, depending on density of content, images and such. Now chop them up and further write the chopped portions posting as original articles on your sites. This content you can sell as ebooks, along with site articles, lead magnet bait and such all by doing your research ONCE!

These articles are important because they set the stage for your now coming curated content. Get me? You've got this original content you researched and wrote. Now curate, adding relevant bulk that stimulates and satisfies your potential buyers and g00gle.

Use the articles and cheat sheets for videos and post utube and other social media. Get it out there. You've done the research, put it together in ebooks, chopped it into articles that are too original, made videos, cheat sheets, social media posts, etc out of them

Further re-write these articles for lead magnet cheat sheets (learn about cheat sheets from a great course on BBHF) http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...+sheets%22

I've mentioned the importance of taking different BBHF courses to shorten your learning curve and generate quality content. 7 Day and Cheat Sheet Mastery go a long way to helping with all this. Get some Jimmy D Brown and Jason Fladlien too.

Don't gripe about the workload. Do it yourself first so you fully understand what's involved and time needed to do the tasks by keeping notes. You'll outsource much of this later. Stay on top of this because you'll need to explain this clearly to future outsourcers.

It's A Business Model that can set you up for life! This is an investment paying out huge long-term dividends by flipping your authority sites!
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
01-17-2018, 11:24 PM
Tupac -

I've been reading your posts for years and always liked seeing you active.

My whole point is for people to build equity. How much equity can you build for yourself in one year online?

Currently one of the best models for this is brand development! Sometimes difficult to judge properly with a newly established or growing brand. But with recorded analytics you've got relevant proof of the content marketing for the lead gen, your sites sales funnels used, if any (from your lead gen ads to your sales followups).

Show this process of existing traffic conversions, look for those drop off points within the funnel too. Get some visualization reports going so you're fixing conversion problems - Find out why those are happening. bounce rates, return visits, average CLV. Using goal or sales funnels or both and show how you're optimizing them for increased sales/conversions,. overall SEO optimizations, competency of sites products sourcing - deliverability success rate for physical products, emails appearing in the inbox, etc. The amount of social media tied in with said site, links, number of posts (daily, weekly, monthly), any press releases, infographics, cheat sheets utilized, and more but it becomes site dependent of course based on the goals.

This all instills confidence in future buyers because they're investing/calculating their future ROI. Make it easy for them!

The above is, yes, a bit of a mish mash but all this will be learned and it goes into building long-term assets while reducing risk. Diversification of products, traffic (think about your paid, organic SEO types, social media types used), revenue sources and maxing out for each visitor/buyer will give you staying power. Will or does your RPM grow with a newly added revenue source. All this can give you - Longevity and increased valuation.

Still early morning for me. Meaning it's a bit of a ramble.
01-17-2018, 11:54 PM
Thank you Razmataz13 for your inputs and advice.
They helped us in the past and they will sure help us this year.

Cheers
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
01-27-2018, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2018 06:23 AM by OverKill.)
Guys,

This is one of the best threads that I have read on this forum nice work guys

Thanks

Overkill
15.gif
02-01-2018, 06:01 PM
(01-17-2018 09:11 PM)tupac Wrote:  Thank you very much @Razmataz13 and others for the ideas and suggestions.

I already do some of what you said, i recycle the information in many ways to come up with easy and unique systems that clients can follow without getting overwhelmed..

PEOPLE! COPY MY SYSTEM:

Lead magnets:
My lead magnets are a 7 day free ecourses instead of a plain pdf and i call them challenges, Retention is higher this way, people stick and open the emails in the 7 days because they get easy steps to act on everyday.
Free

Products:
My products (I have only 3, 2 ecourses, 1 coaching/ follow up) are mostly a micro membership sites that last 7 weeks to 12 weeks, my coaching is 3 months max and of course they are related to the lead magnets.
I sell them 7$ to 47$ and people buy because they already went into a 7 day process, they are motivated.
My products are delivered via emails, as they are ecourses and as i said retention and open rate are very high.
There's noting to download on my sites.

The system
My fb groups > i share a lot of how to posts > i send them to 7 day free challenges to do xyz (via email only)> in the 3rd day there is a link to buying a more detailed course with afb group support (via email) > the buyers Iput them in a private fb group for support and motivation QA etc.
Works well.

Traffic:
For now, my traffic is from my fb groups, i have 2, the first 1500 members and the second few hundreds members, they are all about starting a digital business fast and economically, kind of lean startup and 7daystartup. no hype, no complication.

If building a community is too long for you, use affiliates to get traffic, give them 50 or 70% as a start.
Ps: I'm building my affiliate system with wpaffiliate plugin, will test it soon.

Took me less than 2 months to build both groups, i had to use fb ads > group at the beginning, coasted me less than 30$ to get a thousand member.

Ps: For now i sell to my audience only (in 2 languages, no english in them and no usa, uk etc so fb ads were cheap), for now, let's say i'm testing the waters, building my reputation, getting testimonials and case studies etc.

In the future i may appear in warriorplus and others but for now i have plenty of people to serve and convince to join.

Note: not making millions, but definitely making few hundreds a month and will switch to the digital model sooner than i thought.

The goal
Switching from the time consuming freelancing i do since years to 100% all info business.
Switching to 80% automated sales systems, the 20% left is support.
Switching to 1h or max 2h work/ day.
I'm already a digital nomad, so already switched to freedom lifestyle, even though i come from a country with a very limited passport, so you see, you can do it to,
what's you excuse?

Inspiration and information:
And guess where the inspiration comes from! as you mentioned it's Jimmy d brown and Sean Mize.
Between the 2, there are plenty of plr and business ideas to start with.

Funnels:
Digitalmarketer (funnels blueprint 2) and Jeff Walker (product launch formula).
Their courses are available here.

For now, my funnels have 2 pages, the lead magnet to the 7 day course > and the sales page, no oto, no bla bla bla as my target audience for now is in mainly in the southern part of the word.
I know i can sell more than 47$, yet again, for my audiance 47$ is half salary almost.

I Tried to sell to the first world, didn't work very well, so i decided to try to build a reputation online helping the third world first, after getting hundreds of testimonials i'll go for the conquest of the new world.

Remember, i'm a freelancer with 8 years experience and people telling me, mmmmm i dont know, im not sure, is really hell for me, so, i do what "et the hip hop preacher" and les brown" said:
Use your problem and challenges as a fuel to go forward.
I literally change a problem to an asset.
If, for now i cant freelance with usa because i'm from x country (hard competition, low fees, underestimated), well, i'll make usa come to me.

If mohamed cant go to the montain, the montain will come to him.
Read sun tzu and confusious stuff.
Read the The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
Read the obstacle is the way by Ryan Holiday

It's easy
Any plr in audio or video i turn it into text then rewrite it turn it into a 7 day ecourse, then 7 week program, of course cheat-sheet etc etc.

Even if it seams much work... it's not, a full system can be setup in a weekend (if you are already familiar with autoreponders and a simple 2 pages funnels).
Check the "24h product" and "Simple Member System PLR" by jimmy d brown
Check the "48 Hour Profit Express" Jeremy Kennedy
Check the huge collection of old but still very up to dates products of Sean Mize
Check this "7 day info product".

Guys, in some of my other posts i explained few times how i do stuff, just take action, you really can do a lot with time and will do it faster and faster in a better quality.

TAKE ACTION and DO NOT OVER COMPLICATE

You need a free autoreponder to start (mailerlite), paypal or even offline bank transfer for payment, a wp theme with visual composer or any website builder and convertplus for popups, that's all i used to start.

Cheers

EDIT:
I thought of putting here a free product/ pdf explaining what i did, how i did, the stuff i did etc, the idea is to MOTIVATE and PUSH members of the forum to take action fast, I'm talking about the shiny syndrome victims and those who think it wont work because they do not have the budget or access to this and that.
I'll do it, if you guys are interested, just give me time to settle my system and we'll all launch something.

(01-16-2018 10:03 PM)Razmataz13 Wrote:  Tupac you're headed in the right direction but leaving money on the table. Any of you that have RankXL and/or Niche Tycoon should at least look though this. Utilize this method and make it unique for yourself.

I'd combine this with some Jimmy D. Brown and Jason Fladlien too. Putting together short, relevant content concerning your field of focus. Make 10-20 of these type books around 15-40 pages, depending on density of content, images and such. Now chop them up and further write the chopped portions posting as original articles on your sites. This content you can sell as ebooks, along with site articles, lead magnet bait and such all by doing your research ONCE!

These articles are important because they set the stage for your now coming curated content. Get me? You've got this original content you researched and wrote. Now curate, adding relevant bulk that stimulates and satisfies your potential buyers and g00gle.

Use the articles and cheat sheets for videos and post utube and other social media. Get it out there. You've done the research, put it together in ebooks, chopped it into articles that are too original, made videos, cheat sheets, social media posts, etc out of them

Further re-write these articles for lead magnet cheat sheets (learn about cheat sheets from a great course on BBHF) http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...+sheets%22

I've mentioned the importance of taking different BBHF courses to shorten your learning curve and generate quality content. 7 Day and Cheat Sheet Mastery go a long way to helping with all this. Get some Jimmy D Brown and Jason Fladlien too.

Don't gripe about the workload. Do it yourself first so you fully understand what's involved and time needed to do the tasks by keeping notes. You'll outsource much of this later. Stay on top of this because you'll need to explain this clearly to future outsourcers.

It's A Business Model that can set you up for life! This is an investment paying out huge long-term dividends by flipping your authority sites!

Nicely said TUPAC...repps added!
Btw, can you share your wpaffiliate plugin? i have been looking for something similar like that...
Thanks
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
02-10-2018, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2018 06:31 PM by tupac.)
(02-01-2018 06:01 PM)jimms Wrote:  Nicely said TUPAC...repps added!
Btw, can you share your wpaffiliate plugin? i have been looking for something similar like that...
Thanks

Hi
For those asking about the affiliate program.
Me i'm testing this one

AffiliateWP v2.1.10 + Add-Ons

Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/5WGKBCNA/affiliatewp-2110.rar_links

Virus total:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/cc5ba8.../detection
0 / 56
File size 3.59 MB
Last analysis 2018-02-03 16:06:07 UTC

Source: wplocker .com
It's not my link, I just found it online, I do not endourse it etc etc.
Test, test, test.
In the source website, Just search "affiliate" and you'll find other plugins too.

Hope this helps and it will help if you take actions.
Cheers and have a positive day.
03-30-2018, 02:07 AM
Here is the Black Hat Torrent mirror.

BestBlackHatForum Mirror

Magic Button :

TORRENT LINK:
http://mega.nz/index.php?page=torrent-de...7f8db05924

Join mega.nz by reading the project thread in the below link:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-...Stage-LIVE

Note: You must first be a BBHF VIP forum user to see the project thread and become a member of the mega.nz Tracker.
04-21-2018, 08:11 PM
KILLER KILLER POST @tupac, the wealth in here alone is worth any course.

You just gave them the keys now they have to open the door bro.

keep it up my bro reps!!
06-04-2018, 10:56 AM
@tupac amazing talk! Thank you very much!
67.gif
Learn How To Earn $1000 in 5 MINUTES Just By Copy-Paste!!!
Magic Button :
Copy and send this to your mom: "Hey mom, can I borrow you $1000?"
It worked great for me.

49.gif