74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-15-2017, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2017 08:19 AM by manythanks.)
[GET] 7 Day Info Product System
Here you go.. requested by me, found by @Rockefeller (pls give him ALL the reps)

Magic Button :
Code:
http://quickandeasyinternetprofits.com/7-day-product-system/

Download here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/b1xsx5aczizz7y6/7_Day_Info_Product_Shawn.zip

Many Thanks
03-15-2017, 09:35 AM
RE: [GET] 7 Day Info Product System
Many thanks to you manythanks for the cool share. Max reps added.
03-15-2017, 10:35 AM
Thank you for the share manythanks + rep!
03-15-2017, 10:53 AM
Any reviews ?
03-15-2017, 12:09 PM
Checking it out. Rep +
77.gif
03-15-2017, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the share.
03-15-2017, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2017 08:15 PM by MisterY.)
(03-15-2017 10:53 AM)toby5 Wrote:  Any reviews ?

REVIEW:

This is a pdf (and the OTOs of page templates and the Expert Product Creation Handbook) that shows you how to create a product for sale on WarriorPlus or JVZoo.

Obviously it is centered around the MMO niche, but it could be applied to other niches too, though I don't think those would do well on WarriorPlus!

The author has obviously done this a number of times and recommends using good quality PLR as a source - and she gives her favorite sources - as well as suggesting you write your own if you can.

There's a good daily action plan to follow so that, after 7 days, you should have created your product, sales page, download page and JV page, and have it ready for sale on WarriorPlus or JVZoo.

Based on practical experience, this is a good intro to selling products in the MMO niche. And the action plan is great for those who feel overwhelmed by too much info.
03-15-2017, 08:06 PM
(03-15-2017 08:18 AM)manythanks Wrote:  Here you go.. requested by me, found by @Rockefeller (pls give him ALL the reps)

Magic Button :
Code:
http://quickandeasyinternetprofits.com/7-day-product-system/

Download here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/b1xsx5aczizz7y6/7_Day_Info_Product_Shawn.zip

Many Thanks

What you didn't say is that both OTOs are included (though missing the videos, I think, not that those matter as long as you can read).

Tremendous share, as a result, thanks so much and full rep.
03-15-2017, 08:53 PM
thanks mate. Max Reps to you for this share
03-16-2017, 10:51 AM
The thing to remember is that $7 products are more of a MMO/IM niche thing. In other target markets where people are more serious and less distracted by shiny objects the willingness to pay a good price for a good product is more the norm.

I operate in the coaching market (deliberately outside of the MMO/IM arena) and sell similar products to the MMO/IM niche at 3 - 4 times the price that WF people would complain about. The same $7 product, with a few tweaks to make it less IM/MMO centric sells for $47 all day WITHOUT wizardry, OTO hell affiliates or anything else we're used to in IM.

I would encourage anyone not making headway and who wants to try something different to try out the non-MMO/IM target market.

WW

(03-15-2017 08:03 PM)MisterY Wrote:  
(03-15-2017 10:53 AM)toby5 Wrote:  Any reviews ?

REVIEW:

This is a pdf (and the OTOs of page templates and the Expert Product Creation Handbook) that shows you how to create a product for sale on WarriorPlus or JVZoo.

Obviously it is centered around the MMO niche, but it could be applied to other niches too, though I don't think those would do well on WarriorPlus!

The author has obviously done this a number of times and recommends using good quality PLR as a source - and she gives her favorite sources - as well as suggesting you write your own if you can.

There's a good daily action plan to follow so that, after 7 days, you should have created your product, sales page, download page and JV page, and have it ready for sale on WarriorPlus or JVZoo.

Based on practical experience, this is a good intro to selling products in the MMO niche. And the action plan is great for those who feel overwhelmed by too much info.
69.gif

9.gif