43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-05-2018, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2018 12:11 AM by tupac.)
RE: [GET] 7 Day Info Product System
(04-21-2018 08:11 PM)coxxman25 Wrote:  KILLER KILLER POST @tupac, the wealth in here alone is worth any course.

You just gave them the keys now they have to open the door bro.

keep it up my bro reps!!

Thank you all
Yep, I'll be soon spamming you (lol) with real methods applied by me and MOSTLY OTHERS.
When we start, our first product doesn't have to be about what we did, it can also be about what others are doing and what's working for them.

Remember that there is a section in this forum where we can publish your project and post updates about it, it will help keeping us motivated and get real feedback from the members here.
I'll do that very soon.

Cheers and take action.
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
06-23-2018, 07:32 PM
Thanks Razmataz13 for some great advice as always.
Should we follow the 7 Day Info Product System course with Rankxl and niche tycoon to create our content?

Also, can you please point out to Jimmy D. Brown and Jason Fladlien courses which we can follow for more depth?

Thanks

(01-16-2018 10:03 PM)Razmataz13 Wrote:  Tupac you're headed in the right direction but leaving money on the table. Any of you that have RankXL and/or Niche Tycoon should at least look though this. Utilize this method and make it unique for yourself.

I'd combine this with some Jimmy D. Brown and Jason Fladlien too. Putting together short, relevant content concerning your field of focus. Make 10-20 of these type books around 15-40 pages, depending on density of content, images and such. Now chop them up and further write the chopped portions posting as original articles on your sites. This content you can sell as ebooks, along with site articles, lead magnet bait and such all by doing your research ONCE!

These articles are important because they set the stage for your now coming curated content. Get me? You've got this original content you researched and wrote. Now curate, adding relevant bulk that stimulates and satisfies your potential buyers and g00gle.

Use the articles and cheat sheets for videos and post utube and other social media. Get it out there. You've done the research, put it together in ebooks, chopped it into articles that are too original, made videos, cheat sheets, social media posts, etc out of them

Further re-write these articles for lead magnet cheat sheets (learn about cheat sheets from a great course on BBHF) http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...+sheets%22

I've mentioned the importance of taking different BBHF courses to shorten your learning curve and generate quality content. 7 Day and Cheat Sheet Mastery go a long way to helping with all this. Get some Jimmy D Brown and Jason Fladlien too.

Don't gripe about the workload. Do it yourself first so you fully understand what's involved and time needed to do the tasks by keeping notes. You'll outsource much of this later. Stay on top of this because you'll need to explain this clearly to future outsourcers.

It's A Business Model that can set you up for life! This is an investment paying out huge long-term dividends by flipping your authority sites!
06-23-2018, 11:00 PM
thanks for the share...rep added.

some good nuggets in this post, main thing is to take action. don't just get the products and do nothing with them.
02-15-2019, 09:55 PM
Thank you so much for this !!
02-16-2019, 02:57 AM
Thanks manythanks
32.gif
That I may know Him ...
02-16-2019, 11:53 AM
@ManyThanks, rep added.
09-19-2019, 05:59 PM
Thanks so much today i first time saw your thread and learning now
but i would like to ask to you How to Run Successful MLM biz What should i do to run biz
can you please give me valuable advise thanks so much
09-19-2019, 09:50 PM
Good for peeps looking to get into product creation
10-31-2019, 11:03 PM
(03-15-2017 08:18 AM)manythanks Wrote:  Here you go.. requested by me, found by @Rockefeller (pls give him ALL the reps)

Magic Button :
Code:
http://quickandeasyinternetprofits.com/7-day-product-system/

Download here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/b1xsx5aczizz7y6/7_Day_Info_Product_Shawn.zip

Many Thanks

Many Thanks-- thanks for the download. It is an interesting product. The only thing I am concerned about with it is using Warrior + to find affiliates. Tried it a few times. I got requests from tons of newbies and at first, I rejected them. Then when I started getting no requests from seasoned warriors, I accepted newbies. No traffic, no sales from them.

I teamed with someone on there who I got sales from. He would NOT share the affiliates or sales emails with me and claimed his hard drive crashed and he lost them all.

Also even if they are your affiliate, Plus only advertises you if you are a super affiliate. Real cesspool.

So I will avoid going the affiliate route in the begining.

Also since I suck at WP I will use the FREE Google Sites site builder to start (easier than wix) and use it just for the sales page/optin page and host in google docs. Easy peezy lemon squeezy. Thanks again for posting.

So will just go without selling them on Warrior+.
11-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Super Share. Max rep
41.gif

76.gif