16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-16-2017, 11:18 AM
RE: [GET] 7 Day Info Product System
THANKS For The Share manythanks!!! +5 Reps Added For You!
03-16-2017, 12:00 PM
Thanks for posting it, manythanks Cool
03-16-2017, 12:09 PM
You're all welcome guys!
05-29-2017, 08:32 PM
Thank you very much for this great share!
01-13-2018, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2018 09:52 PM by tupac.)
Hi all
Rep+++

I wonder if some of you took action on this one?
If no, anyone interested in doing a 7 day challenge here?
I mean. let's post what we did each day and see if we can act on all the 7 day plan.

Fast review:
In my opinion, it's by far the best 7 day plan we can use to write our first info product or rewrite a plr, then sell it.
All explained in daily steps. NO BS, clear effective, realistic and very doable.
From ideas, to sales letter, to chapters writing etc.

Let's take some action and get results.
Cheers
67.gif
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
01-13-2018, 09:23 AM
THANX. OUT OF REPS TO GIVE.
01-15-2018, 07:08 PM
Many thanks manythanks !!!

Great share, reps for your efforts.
01-16-2018, 03:24 PM
THANX. OUT OF REPS TO GIVE.
01-16-2018, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2018 10:58 PM by Razmataz13.)
Tupac you're headed in the right direction but leaving money on the table. Any of you that have RankXL and/or Niche Tycoon should at least look though this. Utilize this method and make it unique for yourself.

I'd combine this with some Jimmy D. Brown and Jason Fladlien too. Putting together short, relevant content concerning your field of focus. Make 10-20 of these type books around 15-40 pages, depending on density of content, images and such. Now chop them up and further write the chopped portions posting as original articles on your sites. This content you can sell as ebooks, along with site articles, lead magnet bait and such all by doing your research ONCE!

These articles are important because they set the stage for your now coming curated content. Get me? You've got this original content you researched and wrote. Now curate, adding relevant bulk that stimulates and satisfies your potential buyers and g00gle.

Use the articles and cheat sheets for videos and post utube and other social media. Get it out there. You've done the research, put it together in ebooks, chopped it into articles that are too original, made videos, cheat sheets, social media posts, etc out of them

Further re-write these articles for lead magnet cheat sheets (learn about cheat sheets from a great course on BBHF) http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...+sheets%22

I've mentioned the importance of taking different BBHF courses to shorten your learning curve and generate quality content. 7 Day and Cheat Sheet Mastery go a long way to helping with all this. Get some Jimmy D Brown and Jason Fladlien too.

Don't gripe about the workload. Do it yourself first so you fully understand what's involved and time needed to do the tasks by keeping notes. You'll outsource much of this later. Stay on top of this because you'll need to explain this clearly to future outsourcers.

It's A Business Model that can set you up for life! This is an investment paying out huge long-term dividends by flipping your authority sites!
01-16-2018, 10:35 PM
(01-16-2018 10:03 PM)Razmataz13 Wrote:  Tupac you're headed in the right direction but leaving money on the table. Any of you that have RankXL and/or Niche Tycoon should at least look though this. Utilize this method and make it unique for yourself.

I'd combine this with some Jimmy D. Brown and Jason Fladlien too. Putting together short, relevant content concerning your field of focus. Make 10-20 of these type books around 15-40 pages, depending on density of content, images and such. Now chop them up and further write the chopped portions posting as articles on your sites. You've content you can sell as ebooks, along with articles, lead magnet bait and such all by doing your research ONCE!

These articles are important because they set the stage for your now coming curated content. Get me? You've got this original content you researched and wrote. Now curate, adding relevant bulk that stimulates and satisfies your potential buyers and g00gle.

Use the articles and cheat sheets for videos and post utube and other social media. Get it out there.

Further re-write these articles for lead magnet cheat sheets (learn about cheat sheets from a great course on BBHF) http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...+sheets%22

I've mentioned the importance of taking different BBHF courses to shorten your learning curve and generate quality content. 7 Day and Cheat Sheet Mastery go a long way to helping with all this. Get some Jimmy D Brown and Jason Fladlien too.

Don't gripe about the workload. Do it yourself first so you fully understand what's involved and time needed to do the tasks by keeping notes. You'll outsource much of this later. Stay on top of this because you'll need to explain this clearly to future outsourcers.

It's A Business Model that can set you up for life! This is an investment paying out huge long-term dividends by flipping your authority sites!

I'm gonna save this valuable info. Thanks, Razmataz13!
21.gif

48.gif