37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-21-2020, 08:10 AM
Coronavirus is a cover for 5G.

STAND UP PEOPLE AND SPREAD THIS VIDEO FAR AND WIDE!!!

GO TO YOUTUBE AND DOWNLOAD IT AND SPREAD THIS INFORMATION, THIS IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT!!!

DO NOT FALL FOR THE BULLSHIT OUT THERE, PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS PLEASE!!!

COMMENTS ARE CERTAINLY WELCOME!!!
03-21-2020, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2020 11:09 AM by Lumos.)
Thumbs Up RE: Coronavirus is a cover for 5G.
Great, short presentation - Thanks Rebellious !!

Funny how the so-called 'aids epidemic' was going to kill us all, but...
Ooops - now all but forgotten;
Along with the fact that it was 100% a socially targetted thing.

Later, when 9/11 happened folks were totally unaware that they were surrounded in every direction by screens showing the SAME sequences again and again and again of the (supposed ??) planes hitting the towers - quite hypnotically, as it turns out - and it worked too.

At another thread here I posted a link here to a video by a Dr. Bergman showing the actual nature of this BS, and guess what ??

That link now brings ONLY this:
"This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines."
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC4s6-8De_o )

They haven't nuked his channel though...yet:
https://www.youtube.com/user/johnbchiro/videos

His own site is here, but he hasn't posted his videos there:
DrJohnBergman.com

He speaks of the rising censorship here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1uE_c0KRrs
He does have a few newer videos up - at least for now...I wish I had grabbed that really good one he made before it got nuked, what a shame - but it does point to a strong emphasis on keeping the truth from being seen.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
03-21-2020, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2020 01:30 PM by rebellious.)
RE: Coronavirus is a cover for 5G.
Stand up people before its too late.
03-21-2020, 02:05 PM
While I certainly don't believe everything that is fed to us by the Government (any Gov't, but especially Communist ones), I also don't believe BS being generated by unknown, uninformed charlatans either.......
Note: this guy (first one in video) is a wacky as L. Ron Hubbard and his Scientology origin story..(look that up if you want, you will like it if you like Sci-Fi stories)

This is from the Wiki page for the first guy in the video (David Icke):
"Icke believes that the universe is made up of "vibrational" energy and consists of an infinite number of dimensions that share the same space.[17][10][18] He believes that an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings called the Archons (or Anunnaki) have hijacked the earth and that a genetically modified human–Archon hybrid race of shape-shifting reptilians, also known as the "Babylonian Brotherhood", the Illuminati, or the 'elite', manipulate global events to keep humans in constant fear so the Archons can feed off the 'negative energy' this creates.[17][19][20] He claims many prominent figures belong to the Babylonian Brotherhood and are propelling humanity toward an Orwellian global fascist state, or New World Order, a post-truth era where freedom of speech is ended.[11][17][21][22] Icke believes that the only way this 'Archontic' influence can be defeated is if people wake up to "the truth" and fill their hearts with love.[17] Critics have accused Icke of being a Holocaust denier and antisemite, claims he denies.[23][24]
03-21-2020, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2020 02:31 PM by Lumos.)
Thumbs Up RE: Coronavirus is a cover for 5G.
I agree - David ICKY is exactly that - way out there, mostly, but some of the other info presented has greater merit.

The pointers to 5G as a health threat are many;
Yet most folks just see it as a way to use their phones and other tech gear more with a faster/better data channel.

Another bit of perspective to consider if one wishes to:

15.gif
03-21-2020, 11:45 PM
Re : 5G and COVID-19
If you've read any of Dr. Robert O. Becker's books, you're aware of
the 'promise and perils' of electromagnetism and biological organisms.
Electro-pollution ('toxicity') in various scenarios has been studied and
scientifically verified. A skeptic by nature, I am wary of 5G. With that
in mind, I am not a true-believer in 5G lethality, nor am I convinced
that it is biologically harmless. The topic is worthy of dedicated scientific
investigation. IOW, show me the evidence, not anecdotal tripe.

The Body Electric

https://www.amazon.com/Body-Electric-Electromagnetism-Foundation-Life/dp/0688069711/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=robert+o.+becker&qid=1584797047&s=books&sr=1-1

Cross Currents
https://www.amazon.com/Cross-Currents-Electropollution-Promise-Electromedicine/dp/0874776090/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=robert+o.+becker&qid=1584797047&s=books&sr=1-2

Thanks for posting. The topic is important to discuss.
03-22-2020, 12:55 AM
What a lot of feldergarb (Yes I just time-stamped my origin date)....

Some people will believe just about anything.

The only proven conspiracy here is that Trump is an idiot and the GOP is trying to hide it.

"We only have 15 cases and soon those will be gone like magic".

Meanwhile, our Doctors and Nurses are repeat using PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), like masks. They are going to the hardware stores to buy dust masks...

Can't wait to boot that donkey (sorry, should not insult donkeys like that) in the next election.

Well, I am off to Mars in my spaceship before the reptilian Anunnaki get the rest of you.

CYA.

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
03-22-2020, 01:17 AM
haha you need to get off to Mars in your spaceship because Trump is going no where.
Keep Smiling!
03-22-2020, 05:31 AM
Feldergarb...wow:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p...feldergarb

Quote:An alternate spelling of felgercarb.
A euphemism for "crap" in the Colonial vernacular; also used to mean garbage or nonsense.
This word originated in the Science Fiction series Battlestar Galactica (1978) and was one of the expletives created to get swearing past the censors.
03-22-2020, 05:37 AM
(03-22-2020 12:55 AM)GordonShumway Wrote:  What a lot of feldergarb (Yes I just time-stamped my origin date)....

Some people will believe just about anything.

The only proven conspiracy here is that Trump is an idiot and the GOP is trying to hide it.

"We only have 15 cases and soon those will be gone like magic".

Meanwhile, our Doctors and Nurses are repeat using PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), like masks. They are going to the hardware stores to buy dust masks...

Can't wait to boot that donkey (sorry, should not insult donkeys like that) in the next election.

Well, I am off to Mars in my spaceship before the reptilian Anunnaki get the rest of you.

CYA.

G.S.

LOL
This is the best comment I have read on this post. Lots of true facts especially insulting the Donkeys (I feel sorry for them). Peace.
65.gif

23.gif