30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-31-2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Coronavirus is a cover for 5G.
Assuredly there are crumbs of reality woven into mr. icky's proclamations - and in many ways I am 'way out there' myself - but that man makes folks like myself seem very, very well grounded:

Quote:David Vaughan Icke (/ˈdeɪvɪd vɔːn aɪk/; born 29 April 1952) is an English conspiracy theorist[1][2][3][4][5] and former footballer and sports broadcaster.[6] He is the author of over 20 books and numerous DVDs and has lectured in over 25 countries, speaking for up to 10 hours to audiences.[7][8]

Originally working as a BBC television sports presenter, Icke claims he saw former British Prime Minister Ted Heath's eyes turn black while the two waited for a Sky News interview in 1989.[9][10] In 1990, while spokesman for the Green Party, he visited a psychic who he said told him he had been placed on earth for a purpose and would begin to receive messages from the spirit world.[11] The events led him to announce the following year that he was a "Son of the Godhead"[6] and that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes, a prediction he repeated on the BBC's primetime show Wogan.[12][13] The show turned him from a respected household name into someone who received widespread public ridicule.[14]

Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

When I see and touch actual UFOs I will consider starting to buy into all the ET talk - and when extra-dimensional portals open for the use of regular folks, I'll buy that too - so long as ALL of them come back in fine shape - and when transporter technology replaces mass transportation I'll buy that too, BUT:
For now, us groundlings drive our petrol burning, rubber tired cars to the stores to get our basic needs met - and most folks also think that the dr. people are beyond reproach no matter what is said about their pure profit motives.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
04-01-2020, 11:41 AM
And here is a very cute little video (please try to ignore the wee bit of political slander in it though, OK ??) :

I must confess that I've never seen or heard the word 'munted' before...?
04-04-2020, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2020 02:09 PM by Lumos.)
Exclamation RE: Coronavirus is a cover for 5G.
Naked emperor time !!
The PLANdemic is getting revealed for what it has been all along and it is great to see such info coming to light.

A concise bit of detailed numbers put together by an actual dr.:
Code:
https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/

Better still, a video of all the facilities NOT having any crowds of sick folks:
Code:
https://www.brighteon.com/db67967a-09ec-40f4-8ef5-ed08b8c8a6c9

That same video is also on YT directly for however long it will last:

The uploader of those says this:
Quote:It is imperative that everyone watch this video. The emperor has no clothes. Yes, the vast majority of the Earth’s population are behaving just as the "human resources" that we have been labeled now for over 25 years by the globalist overlords. Sucks, doesn’t it? Lumber, coal, petroleum, were resources, but not people when I grew up in the 50’s. Dana has done a great service here and all I did to her original video is balance the soundtrack. If being a man or woman and not a resource is important to you; if free will with responsibility is important to you; you need to see the arbitration order that exists, done on behalf of all Americans and in the process of settlement for due remedy and relief.

That guy and the original author are both very religious folks, but what they present in the video is not religious at all.

Original link to the author's (Dana Ashlie) upload of the same video:

And on a related note:
Code:
https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/you-are-being-tracked-more-ever

Some huge places are presently being prepped into so-called 'medical facilities' including the mysteriously closed box stores which are now guarded and have big fences around their perimeters.

This all brings to mind some things from well known history called 'concentration camps' made by another gov't that was guided by totally inhuman goals.
Perhaps there is some commonality in all of this ??

A little funny for such a serious time=> this is my 9,999th post here.
04-04-2020, 10:14 PM
Here is another video I like to share to all of the freedom fighters here:

The shit is about to hit the fan soon folks. So? Are you going to put up or shut up? What is it going to be?
04-05-2020, 10:02 AM
The TL:DR version of just the former exec's part:

60.gif
04-06-2020, 08:44 AM
The people in London are not taking the 5G koolaid:

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v...fW7Q7gjrI4
04-06-2020, 09:05 AM
Thanks for sharing that Rebellious !!

Some beauty to behold right there - hopefully it'll spread far and wide.
04-06-2020, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2020 09:38 AM by Znj1377.)
Another perspective

04-06-2020, 01:14 PM
Another perspective? I highly doubt it. Do your thorough research, then get back to me on this and PROVE IT in black and white! The narrator sounds like a parrot for the telecoms!
04-07-2020, 01:14 AM
(03-22-2020 01:17 AM)bluenose10 Wrote:  haha you need to get off to Mars in your spaceship because Trump is going no where.

Mistake...he's going to Uranus!

WW
23.gif

55.gif