21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-07-2020, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2020 05:36 PM by Lumos.)
Exclamation RE: Coronavirus is a cover for 5G.
There is so much good and useful info in this thread !!
Taking shots at politicians right now is so unfitting of a response to all the fear being propagated to cover up the real agendas of control.

This is a great success for whomever had this brilliant plan that has shown itself clearly to actually be a 'mind virus';
This is kind of like some infectious code running again and again and jumping from person to person causing them to become irrational via unreasoning fear.

Given that most folks think that the dr. people are almost god-like in their wisdom - combine that silliness with very few folks having any clues as to how their own bodies function...
Then add in the crazy notion that 'feeling good' is the same as actually being HEALTHY...
And there you have the working recipe for making sheeple who will endlessly pop pills and submit weakly to anything that they think will keep them 'safe'.

Accepting the totally unacceptable is NOT any sort of fix for such a situation.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
04-08-2020, 09:09 AM
RE: Coronavirus is a cover for 5G.
One of the more informative streams bout this new bug... with some one that has his mind grounded in himself much more than others.

04-08-2020, 09:31 AM
What a load of Tosh!

Here's the Bonkers Conspiracy Theory Blaming 5G for the Coronavirus

AND ...

How celebrities became the biggest peddlers of 5G coronavirus conspiracy theories
04-08-2020, 09:36 AM
Again - personally - I have contacts with folks far and wide - but have yet to hear of even ONE person suffering this illness, or even just a seasonal flu...yet.
[/quote]

Really? You must live somewhere pretty remote then.
04-08-2020, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2020 10:00 AM by Znj1377.)
And also the video they are afraid off.... this stream was removed from YT in 10 mins after it was finished... reuped on vimeo... deleted from there also (by them) now its back on yt... but idn for how long. What they are most afraid of is what he is talking at the end... not 5g connection with the bug... that can take them down. Any ways this is the link to the site cus video is moving from one host to another... its pointless to post it cus it will be gone... site will be updated. (you will have to use mail to see it... use a fake one it does not req. verification)

https://londonreal.tv/the-coronavirus-co...avid-icke/ THE CORONAVIRUS CONSPIRACY: HOW COVID-19 WILL SEIZE YOUR RIGHTS and DESTROY OUR ECONOMY
58.gif
04-08-2020, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2020 11:50 AM by Lumos.)
Information RE: Coronavirus is a cover for 5G.
I really don't give a hoot about this from any medical establishment POV.

Those who unthinkingly just accept the 'authority' of the medical establishment have already been seized firmly by the 'mind virus' s/w that this really is and those folks are merrily financing their own arranged captivity with their generous 'donations' to the medicos.

As quoted (?) above:
Quote:THE CORONAVIRUS CONSPIRACY: HOW COVID-19 WILL SEIZE YOUR RIGHTS and DESTROY OUR ECONOMY

The so-called 'rights' have already been vanishing at an accelerating pace - and the economy has been destroyed already - this is just the final sentencing and locking in of the inmates here on (what should have been...) our planet.
04-08-2020, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2020 01:11 PM by Znj1377.)
(04-08-2020 09:36 AM)flashpan Wrote:  Again - personally - I have contacts with folks far and wide - but have yet to hear of even ONE person suffering this illness, or even just a seasonal flu...yet.

Really? You must live somewhere pretty remote then.
[/quote]

Whell I live in Slovenia... we are bordering to North Italy... till now by their reports we have 36 so called covid deaths... and keep in mind that we are beside Italy... and borders ware open for a loot of time when this was going on there... so we should get it 2. And onyl 36 deaths... Media is promoting deaths in homes for old people... they could not sum up more than 36. By out national info.. in 2018.... till april 1. we had 160 of people dieing from influenca... or the flu. If this would be so infectious as they say... lots of out people that work in north Italy should get infected and infect more of others... but those people that live beside Italy and work there.. all good. and we should see more deaths than just 36. And no hospitals are over stacked with covid patients! It is like virus stooped at the border... cus it did not show passport to pass it? Even if a border should not be an obstacle for it.... and we had open borders in EU... since people ware passing in and out of italy when it was going on... going to work and coming home. And not just ours going there... we also have Italians working here.... and most of them come from North en Italy (just to be clear... where Italy had the most of bad and dieing cases)

Something stinks here.
04-08-2020, 01:31 PM
That is definitely some of the very BEST info I've yet seen Znj1377 - such a personal account is worth more than any mainstream 'news'.
Thanks for sharing this info !!
(+Rep given, of course.)
04-08-2020, 05:48 PM
Not the 5g shit again.
Youtube and the other social media platforms should be way more aggressive with banning retards and their theories.
04-08-2020, 06:10 PM
Just another poor mind virus sufferer:

(04-08-2020 05:48 PM)asphyxia Wrote:  Not the 5g shit again.
Youtube and the other social media platforms should be way more aggressive with banning retards and their theories.

My sympathies - that must be quite stressful to live with.
58.gif

35.gif