43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-22-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Coronavirus is a cover for 5G.
The Truth Behind The Coronavirus Pandemic, COVID-19 Lockdown and The Economic Crash

Code:
https://londonreal.tv/the-truth-behind-the-coronavirus-pandemic-covid-19-lockdown-the-economic-crash-david-icke/
03-22-2020, 09:56 PM
(03-22-2020 08:47 PM)LeggyAnita Wrote:  
The Truth Behind The Coronavirus Pandemic, COVID-19 Lockdown and The Economic Crash

Code:
https://londonreal.tv/the-truth-behind-the-coronavirus-pandemic-covid-19-lockdown-the-economic-crash-david-icke/

I have watched this before. what he said mostly are very true.
03-23-2020, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2020 01:32 PM by Lumos.)
Information RE: Coronavirus is a cover for 5G.
Thanks for pointing that out LeggyAnita.

Personally, I have little faith in Mr. Icky and others like him who have been describing and predicting all sorts of stuff that very seldom proves to be credible over time.

On a related note=>
There are others who make claims towards 'escaping the Matrix' via this way or that, but again, even folks like Wayne Dyer, Anthony Robbins and Stuart Wilde have only made their megabucks by their preaching (rather than actually practicing it themselves) to the masses for pay.

Aside of all that - credible sources in the medical community have already tried coming forward to expose the overblown nature of this entire panic-demic as just being a spin made during flu season aimed to cause panic and promote power grabs.
And it seems to be working EXACTLY as whomever planned it desires.
And those who've tried exposing it as just a panic-demic have been censored to silence already, mostly.

Again - personally - I have contacts with folks far and wide - but have yet to hear of even ONE person suffering this illness, or even just a seasonal flu...yet.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
03-26-2020, 06:53 AM
Q - The Plan To Save The World

03-26-2020, 11:45 AM
Absolutely wonderful presentation LeggyAnita - Thanks very, very much for this pointer !!!

Below that video at YT there is a backup link - a very good idea as lately most really good stuff at YT has been censored and removed - so here is that link for anyone needing it:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qvfUkQTG5QHP/
49.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
03-29-2020, 10:15 AM
The demons are rocking the ship ...again
How many FOCUS on surviving the booty?
Because for you and me, the shoreline is the destination
How many reach the shoreline?
Because to reach the shoreline
YOU ARE YOUR OWN SAVIOUR

C.
03-29-2020, 11:37 AM
At this point in time, it looks like the Virus might actually help Trump to regain the US Presidency through a landslide victory in the November election rather than hinder it. But that is still several months away and as we have seen things can change greatly from day to day and week to week.

So far, he has been handling this outbreak better than I believe anyone else would have, especially closing the borders early on in the fight.

A younger woman said to me the other day, we are living through history right now. Yeah, I just hope more live through it then unfortunately don't.
03-29-2020, 06:29 PM
wow. what a useless video. booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mad Slap

Hitface
03-29-2020, 07:02 PM
From 1720 to 2020 Pandemics have threatened humanity every 100 years!

1720: The Great Plague of Marseille was the last of the significant European outbreaks of bubonic plague. Arriving in Marseille, France in 1720, the disease killed a total of 100,000 people: 50,000 in the city during the next two years and another 50,000 to the north in surrounding provinces and towns.

1820: The first cholera pandemic (1817–24), also known as the first Asiatic cholera pandemic or Asiatic cholera, began near the city of Calcutta and spread throughout Southeast Asia to the Middle East, eastern Africa and the Mediterranean coast. This first pandemic spread over an unprecedented range of territory, affecting almost every country in Asia.

1920: The Spanish flu, also known as the 1918 flu pandemic, was an unusually deadly influenza pandemic. Lasting from January 1918 to December 1920, it infected 500 million people—about a quarter of the world's population at the time. The death toll is estimated to have been anywhere from 17 million to 50 million, and possibly as high as 100 million, making it one of the deadliest epidemics in human history.

2020: As of 24 March, more than 386,000 cases of COVID-19 have been reported in more than 190 countries and territories, resulting in more than 16,700 deaths and more than 102,000 recoveries. The 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic is an ongoing pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The outbreak was first identified in Wuhan, Hubei, China, in December 2019.

Every 100 years!!! What would be the odds of that?
03-29-2020, 11:57 PM
(03-21-2020 02:05 PM)mthomas Wrote:  While I certainly don't believe everything that is fed to us by the Government (any Gov't, but especially Communist ones), I also don't believe BS being generated by unknown, uninformed charlatans either.......
Note: this guy (first one in video) is a wacky as L. Ron Hubbard and his Scientology origin story..(look that up if you want, you will like it if you like Sci-Fi stories)

This is from the Wiki page for the first guy in the video (David Icke):
"Icke believes that the universe is made up of "vibrational" energy and consists of an infinite number of dimensions that share the same space.[17][10][18] He believes that an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings called the Archons (or Anunnaki) have hijacked the earth and that a genetically modified human–Archon hybrid race of shape-shifting reptilians, also known as the "Babylonian Brotherhood", the Illuminati, or the 'elite', manipulate global events to keep humans in constant fear so the Archons can feed off the 'negative energy' this creates.[17][19][20] He claims many prominent figures belong to the Babylonian Brotherhood and are propelling humanity toward an Orwellian global fascist state, or New World Order, a post-truth era where freedom of speech is ended.[11][17][21][22] Icke believes that the only way this 'Archontic' influence can be defeated is if people wake up to "the truth" and fill their hearts with love.[17] Critics have accused Icke of being a Holocaust denier and antisemite, claims he denies.[23][24]

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.. haha... Actually David Icke was ridiculed in the UK when he first 'appeared' (I think he was a reporter originally) around about the late 70's or early 80's, when he was largely considered to be a crazy man. Since then his fortunes have changed and he now speaks at sell out conferences so a lot of people must think he is credible in some way, or at least agree with a lot of what he says. Truth is stranger than fiction :)
23.gif

24.gif