38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-09-2020, 07:45 AM
RE: Coronavirus is a cover for 5G.
(04-08-2020 06:10 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Just another poor mind virus sufferer:

(04-08-2020 05:48 PM)asphyxia Wrote:  Not the 5g shit again.
Youtube and the other social media platforms should be way more aggressive with banning retards and their theories.

My sympathies - that must be quite stressful to live with.

^^..........Lol Lol Lol

MUST WATCH BELOW..

04-09-2020, 09:35 AM
Thanks for sharing that pointer LeggyAnita !!

Dr. John Bergman is a wonderful speaker, and had a terrific and SHORT expose' of the actual numbers from the panic-demic on YT that was censored and is now gone.
(Normally his videos are ~45 minutes long like this one.)

I really wish that nice and short video would pop up elsewhere because it was really excellent.

He is one of the very few dr. folks (so far) who is openly advising us non-dr. folks to stay calm and be wary of all the OTHER effects from all the recent panic.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
04-09-2020, 01:19 PM
(04-09-2020 09:35 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  I really wish that nice and short video would pop up elsewhere because it was really excellent.

I think this is the one you're looking for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf2yQGnqfB8
04-09-2020, 01:31 PM
I learned in my electrical formation at school that 5G in canon can take mass of protesters down... But I don't believe it has anything to do with the actual #CoronaVirus ;)

I follow the scientific community more than complotists.
"The most important is not what we do... But how we do it !"
04-09-2020, 01:46 PM
HUGE Thanks Incognito76328 - that is EXACTLY the one !!!
(+Rep given, of course.)

(04-09-2020 01:19 PM)incognito76328 Wrote:  I think this is the one you're looking for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf2yQGnqfB8

I had searched for it without success after it went down so it looks like someone grabbed it and put it back up - hooray !!
64.gif
04-09-2020, 11:04 PM
hey there,
the sh*t about 5g is real, idk about the relation with covid.

https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/
04-10-2020, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2020 10:54 AM by Znj1377.)
Professor Wittkowski, head of The Rockefeller University's Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design for 20 years, says that social distancing and lockdown is the absolute worst way to deal with an airborne respiratory vir...

Video is on bitchute I cannot embed it.

VIDEO
04-10-2020, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2020 11:07 AM by Lumos.)
Question RE: Coronavirus is a cover for 5G.
Unrelated stuff ??

Try actually, truly, honestly thinking for yourself...rather than just accepting the CNN 'news'.

Consider these suggestions if you are willing to:
1. Years of aerial spraying - literally megatonnage worldwide of high altitude metal-bearing substances, world-wide;
2. Birds and insects (especially the bees) dropping dead in huge numbers;
3. Slow, but very steady (abnormal) visible deaths of trees and other important plant life;
4. Application of powerful microwaves (5G...) in areas that have shown the most 'disease' afflictions and/or deaths.

Definite facts as they relate with the above:
- Microwave radio emissions interact strongly with metals;
- Birds and insects navigate via sensing magnetic fields around them as a sort of vision;
- Trees and other plant life cannot tolerate exposure to certain metals like aluminium;
- *IF* it is true that the most severe illness follows the 5G installations very directly, then what else may explain that seemingly very strong 'coincidence' ??
04-10-2020, 07:20 PM
another good video..

04-11-2020, 09:21 AM
Wow LeggyAnita - that is a very revealing video Thanks for sharing that pointer !!
(+Rep given. of course.)
Small comment after seeing this=>
The uploader adds his animations there, which may seem to make it less than credible, but his sources ARE quite good.

So much that is absurd about all of this is coming to light - and showing how the establishment guidelines have created an OFFICIAL manner in which to 'cook the books' - well, those folks are a bunch of TRUE BLACKHATTERS, now aren't they ?!?
Thanks
79.gif

16.gif
Free counters!