70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-30-2019, 06:18 AM
RE: [AMA] Successful Digital Marketing Consultant [BBHF Exclusive]
can you help me where to start?
01-30-2019, 11:45 PM
(01-30-2019 06:18 AM)abirc961 Wrote:  can you help me where to start?

Please read the thread before asking as this question has already been answered.

Read this: https://joshuarosato.com/client-seo/ and if you have any more questions then come back here and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!
01-31-2019, 02:19 AM
Hi JLR0309,

I had sent you private message but didn't get reply for my simple query you don't need a site name for sharing the strategy you can randomly take any site you will see mo...thsh..t.com ranking on first page and giving s..t review for site so I want from you to share simple strategy to outrank them after all you are running a company and a successful digital marketing consultant :P

Thanks!
01-31-2019, 02:33 AM
(01-31-2019 02:19 AM)megastar56 Wrote:  Hi JLR0309,

I had sent you private message but didn't get reply for my simple query you don't need a site name for sharing the strategy you can randomly take any site you will see mo...thsh..t.com ranking on first page and giving s..t review for site so I want from you to share simple strategy to outrank them after all you are running a company and a successful digital marketing consultant :P

Thanks!

If you are not ranking #1 for your own brand name then you have some work to do.

Even then, if they're #2 or #3 then people will still see the reviews, which is why I advised you to get it taken down. Otherwise, you will have to rank 10 more pages to knock them off the first page.

A common ORM technique is to create multiple parasite pages. Ranking these for your brand name is relatively easy. I tend to stay away from everything black hat these days (except for PBNs), but if you're insistent on hiding the review then I don't see any other option.

Let me know if you need more information about parasites.

Thanks
02-01-2019, 11:19 PM
How do you handle objections? We're offering digital marketing to US customers and when they realize that we're not from the US they ignore us.
80.gif
02-01-2019, 11:30 PM
(02-01-2019 11:19 PM)foo Wrote:  How do you handle objections? We're offering digital marketing to US customers and when they realize that we're not from the US they ignore us.

This isn't something I've personally had to deal with since I'm from the UK, but here's a few pointers:

1. Hire someone who is from the US to do the calling from you.

2. Prove your worth beforehand using case studies and blog posts on your website.

3. Ensure all your content is high quality and grammatically correct.

4. Join relevant SEO groups on Facebook. These aren't just for SEOs (apparently). They're full of people asking for advice or looking to buy services. If you can differentiate yourself by being helpful rather than asking the same stupid questions everybody else does, then people are more likely to buy from you.

If you're really struggling to target US-based businesses, then try targeting people from your own country. There are businesses there who need your help.

Hope that helps!
02-01-2019, 11:52 PM
JLR0309 thanks a lot, I just want to increase our percentage of converting US clients. Yes we also have clients from our country. We do website and hosting only. It makes sense to offer a little seo too.
02-01-2019, 11:54 PM
Oh, btw where did you get your dedicated server? we are planning on moving to dedicated soon as clients are growing.
02-02-2019, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2019 02:18 AM by JLR0309.)
(02-01-2019 11:52 PM)foo Wrote:  JLR0309 thanks a lot, I just want to increase our percentage of converting US clients. Yes we also have clients from our country. We do website and hosting only. It makes sense to offer a little seo too.

If you're only offering web design then I see no reason why you should be getting rejected for not being from the US. I guess people are just really wary these days...

(02-01-2019 11:54 PM)foo Wrote:  Oh, btw where did you get your dedicated server? we are planning on moving to dedicated soon as clients are growing.

We use WP Engine Enterprise. I know it's not technically a dedicated server, but it's good enough for our needs.

Stay well away from EIG and GoDaddy. A quick Google search will show a list of brands owned by EIG, but you should always check if the specific platform you're looking at has been acquired by them as they're always acquiring new hosts and the list may not have been updated.

Also stay away from any of the web hosts in the BSO area. $5 for a years worth of SSD hosting? How gullible can people be?

I've heard good things about A2 Hosting's dedicated service, but I'm sure you can't go wrong with Amazon or Google's dedicated servers (though I've never used either so do your own research).

Hope that helps.
02-02-2019, 07:27 PM
Hey JLR0309, nothing to ask, just wanted to say thanks for your valuable time and insightful answers!
62.gif

16.gif