53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-29-2018, 07:00 AM
RE: [AMA] Successful Digital Marketing Consultant [BBHF Exclusive]
Congrats Joshua - Great Starter 101
12-29-2018, 10:05 PM
(12-29-2018 07:00 AM)Seculum Bum Wrote:  Congrats Joshua - Great Starter 101

Thanks - As I said it's not finished yet.

I just really struggle to find the time to write new content.
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!
12-30-2018, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2019 03:52 AM by JLR0309.)
POST DELETED
12-31-2018, 11:55 AM
Awesome Stuff JLR0309 ! Keep up the good work i am following this thread.
01-03-2019, 04:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2019 04:03 AM by Lion110.)
I read what you wrote, and it is an interesting point, in fact in part I agree with you :-)

besides for me SEO is not only content marketing and is not only done for getting a lot of traffic based on informative content.

SEO is also ranking keywords that have selling intent behind them. I have several local customers for which I only rank keywords such as "dentist city" or "lawyer city" they don't have excessive traffic compared to a lot of long tails, but their traffic is converting very well.

Those keywords are at the bottom of the funnel already on some kind of niches, like plumbers, or locksmiths where customers have an immediate need and don't have the time to evaluate or know you better.

For other niches, to get higher conversion you will need to get the users to move from the top of the funnel down, but... once the funnel is deployed you will need to send traffic to it.

I agree that the best thing to do at first is to drive paid traffic to it, to have faster results and be able to fine tune your funnel.

Anyway, I found that in the long run, I am spending much less money and time once I ranked my client on Google for the strategic keywords that drive traffic directly into the funnel rather than using paid traffic.

In my opinion, SEO is not only traffic, but it is a form of marketing and like all of the marketing you should always think about how to move readers down the funnel each time you make some content.

Of course this is only my opinion, based on my experience and I am ready to change my mind :-)

Thanks a lot for your thread, and I'd been interested in using some of your funnel if you are open to share them!

Reps added

(12-30-2018 08:23 AM)JLR0309 Wrote:  https://joshuarosato.com/bbhf/

Just some thoughts I had that I hope will be of value to some of you.

I hope this post makes sense to everyone. It's a pretty long read. I apologise for that.

Any questions please let me know.
36.gif
If you find any of my shares expired, feel free to pm me asking for reuploading! :-)
01-03-2019, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2019 04:31 AM by JLR0309.)
(01-03-2019 04:01 AM)Lion110 Wrote:  I read what you wrote, and it is an interesting point, in fact in part I agree with you :-)

besides for me SEO is not only content marketing and is not only done for getting a lot of traffic based on informative content.

SEO is also ranking keywords that have selling intent behind them. I have several local customers for which I only rank keywords such as "dentist city" or "lawyer city" they don't have excessive traffic compared to a lot of long tails, but their traffic is converting very well.

Those keywords are at the bottom of the funnel already on some kind of niches, like plumbers, or locksmiths where customers have an immediate need and don't have the time to evaluate or know you better.

For other niches, to get higher conversion you will need to get the users to move from the top of the funnel down, but... once the funnel is deployed you will need to send traffic to it.

I agree that the best thing to do at first is to drive paid traffic to it, to have faster results and be able to fine tune your funnel.

Anyway, I found that in the long run, I am spending much less money and time once I ranked my client on Google for the strategic keywords that drive traffic directly into the funnel rather than using paid traffic.

In my opinion, SEO is not only traffic, but it is a form of marketing and like all of the marketing you should always think about how to move readers down the funnel each time you make some content.

Of course this is only my opinion, based on my experience and I am ready to change my mind :-)

Thanks a lot for your thread, and I'd been interested in using some of your funnel if you are open to share them!

Reps added

I probably made a mistake in the way I wrote the article. It was a one-take 30 minute thing to get some thoughts out of my head.

As you mentioned, the biggest advantage of SEO over PPC and anything else, is that the rankings are owned not rented, giving much higher ROI over the long run.

The point I was trying to make is that funnels are much easier to start off with. I wrote the article for people looking to "just start" an agency, which is most people reading this thread. As I said in the post, managing a sales funnel and Facebook Ads campaign is easier than doing SEO. It also means that the client has to stay with you, or their results will disappear. You can do this with SEO too, by hosting their site on your server. And as I said in my original post, SEO and PPC should be used together, not one or the other.

In response to your request to see my funnels, there's nothing special about them. If you have any specific questions then I'd be more than happy to answer, or I can take a look at your funnel and give you some advice.
01-03-2019, 04:32 AM
Oh ok sorry, I didn't understand...

then I completely agree, if you can give your customers immediate results it will be much easier.

Here are some of my questions:

1. how and where would you approach a new customer to sell him a funnel strategy? What is in your opinion the best platform to sell them?
2. how will you deploy your funnels to keep the client with you? Will you use your accounts for traffic and lead nurturing?

Thanks!

(01-03-2019 04:10 AM)JLR0309 Wrote:  
(01-03-2019 04:01 AM)Lion110 Wrote:  I read what you wrote, and it is an interesting point, in fact in part I agree with you :-)

Reps added

I probably made a mistake in the way I wrote the article. As I said it was a one-take 30 minute thing to get some thoughts out of my head.

As you mentioned, the biggest advantage of SEO over PPC and anything else, is that the rankings are owned not rented, giving much higher ROI over the long run.

The point I was trying to make is that funnels are much easier to start off with. I wrote the article for people looking to "just start" an agency, which is most people reading this thread. As I said in the post, managing a sales funnel and Facebook Ads campaign is easier than doing SEO. It also means that the client has to stay with you, or their results will disappear. You can do this with SEO too, by hosting their site on your server.

In response to your request to see my funnels, there's nothing special about them. If you have any specific questions then I'd be more than happy to answer, or I can take a look at your funnel and give you some advice.
If you find any of my shares expired, feel free to pm me asking for reuploading! :-)
01-03-2019, 05:57 AM
(01-03-2019 04:32 AM)Lion110 Wrote:  Oh ok sorry, I didn't understand...

then I completely agree, if you can give your customers immediate results it will be much easier.

1. how and where would you approach a new customer to sell him a funnel strategy? What is in your opinion the best platform to sell them?
2. how will you deploy your funnels to keep the client with you? Will you use your accounts for traffic and lead nurturing?

Thanks!

How do I sell funnels? I don't. (Most of the time. Some clients come to me specifically looking for a funnel. But most clients don't know what a funnel is. They just know that they want more clients, and have heard that they should buy SEO.) I sell Facebook Ads by explaining that SEO takes around 3-6 months but with Facebook Ads you can see results within a week. I always up-sell FB Ads with my SEO services.

Let's say I charge $2500/month plus an initial $500. $250 of that initial $500 is more than enough to build a funnel, with the other $250 being used for the research and creation of the ads themselves.

As I have previously mentioned, I do everything using WordPress and Elementor. I rent a private server, so can host unlimited sites on it (and funnels are generally pretty small in terms of file size). I tend to own the domain too, but since the site is hosted on my server it doesn't matter either way.

If you don't have a web designer / don't want to create and host the site yourself, then you can use ClickFunnels, but I don't see the need to pay $97/month (or in my case $297 since I have more than 20 funnels), when I can easily get the funnels designed for much less than this.

Again, as mentioned, I have my designers create niche-specific templates which can easily be re-used by quickly tweaking the sites. In fact, there's nothing wrong with using the exact same funnel for multiple clients. It's not like an article where you could get penalised by Google for duplicate or plagiarised content.

I don't mind whether the ads are run from my account or the clients, because as I said I own the funnel, so if they leave me I can just delete the funnel.

Any more questions let me know. Thanks.
01-03-2019, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2019 07:10 PM by Lion110.)
Ok, that's interesting

do you create the whole funnel on web pages?
such as: landing page-> another page -> another page -> sale

or you work with autoresponders, retargeting, messenger etc?
such as: landing page -> optin -> email1 -> email2 -> sale

which one in your experience work the best?

Thanks again

(01-03-2019 05:57 AM)JLR0309 Wrote:  
(01-03-2019 04:32 AM)Lion110 Wrote:  Oh ok sorry, I didn't understand...

Thanks!

How do I sell funnels? I don't. (Most of the time. Some clients come to me specifically looking for a funnel. But most clients don't know what a funnel is. They just know that they want more clients, and have heard that they should buy SEO.) I sell Facebook Ads by explaining that SEO takes around 3-6 months but with Facebook Ads you can see results within a week. I always up-sell FB Ads with my SEO services.

Let's say I charge $2500/month plus an initial $500. $250 of that initial $500 is more than enough to build a funnel, with the other $250 being used for the research and creation of the ads themselves.

As I have previously mentioned, I do everything using WordPress and Elementor. I rent a private server, so can host unlimited sites on it (and funnels are generally pretty small in terms of file size). I tend to own the domain too, but since the site is hosted on my server it doesn't matter either way.

If you don't have a web designer / don't want to create and host the site yourself, then you can use ClickFunnels, but I don't see the need to pay $97/month (or in my case $297 since I have more than 20 funnels), when I can easily get the funnels designed for much less than this.

Again, as mentioned, I have my designers create niche-specific templates which can easily be re-used by quickly tweaking the sites. In fact, there's nothing wrong with using the exact same funnel for multiple clients. It's not like an article where you could get penalised by Google for duplicate or plagiarised content.

I don't mind whether the ads are run from my account or the clients, because as I said I own the funnel, so if they leave me I can just delete the funnel.

Any more questions let me know. Thanks.
01-03-2019, 09:05 PM
Awesome thread, very helpful
48.gif

47.gif