6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-03-2019, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2019 11:16 PM by JLR0309.)
RE: [AMA] Successful Digital Marketing Consultant [BBHF Exclusive]
(01-03-2019 07:09 PM)Lion110 Wrote:  Ok, that's interesting

do you create the whole funnel on web pages?
such as: landing page-> another page -> another page -> sale

or you work with autoresponders, retargeting, messenger etc?
such as: landing page -> optin -> email1 -> email2 -> sale

which one in your experience work the best?

Thanks again

It depends on the client. You want to always include the ability to buy a product, with various up-sells and down-sells. This is for the people who are ready to buy right now. The ultimate aim of the front of the funnel is to break-even with your ad spend.

Then, you nurture the other leads with email marketing, and can continue to sell to them (as well as the ones who already bought - and so should be added to a separate list), and eventually make profit.

I always incorporate retargeting, both to those who did buy (for another product), and those who didn't.
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!
01-04-2019, 03:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2019 03:47 AM by sprawn.)
Nice thread with good content. I too noticed more than a few wos's are rehashed info available for free from sites that provide the service for free, Google My Business and Facebook services for businesses. Then it's just successful prospecting (email, call, messaging, video sales letter, snail mail etc) to grow to 10k a month agency at 500 or more a month recurring then outsource it all.

Sounds simple but requires a lot of work to get it off the ground.

A great reminder to put the prospecting together and take action, even if everything is not perfect yet, can tweak, retweak and perfect later, provide fast results with ads to keep clients on board, till some breathing room is made at 10k a month.
01-04-2019, 04:07 AM
(01-04-2019 03:31 AM)sprawn Wrote:  Sounds simple but requires a lot of work to get it off the ground.

And this is why most people will never succeed. They're still looking for the silver bullet that will turn them into an overnight millionaire.

Around 3% of the US population are millionaires. If you honestly think you can become one of the 3% by doing the same shit the other 97% do, then don't even bother trying.

You're better off getting a job at a stable company and working your way up the ladder like most others. Not only does this give you financial stability, it also gives you more chance of making $100k than being an "entrepreneur" does.
01-07-2019, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2019 06:10 AM by sprawn.)
(01-04-2019 04:07 AM)JLR0309 Wrote:  
(01-04-2019 03:31 AM)sprawn Wrote:  Sounds simple but requires a lot of work to get it off the ground.

And this is why most people will never succeed. They're still looking for the silver bullet that will turn them into an overnight millionaire.

Around 3% of the US population are millionaires. If you honestly think you can become one of the 3% by doing the same shit the other 97% do, then don't even bother trying.

You're better off getting a job at a stable company and working your way up the ladder like most others. Not only does this give you financial stability, it also gives you more chance of making $100k than being an "entrepreneur" does.

Mel Robbins is your friend of the famous "The 5 Second Rule: Transform your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage" book

Thanks tupac and JLR0309
01-18-2019, 10:37 AM
Hey JLR0309,

I'm bumping this thread and ask if you could a favor ,
I have access to the SEO Underground Secrets by Ruan Marinho, it looks good but I just want to see if you can check it out and see if its any good
or if there are any golden nuggets we can take, I believe it's good but I would appreciate the opinion of someone who is already successful on this field.

Here is how you can access it:
Quote:Login page:
theundergroundsecrets.com/membership-area18595996

Quote:Email:reviewthis@protonmail.com

Quote:Password: bestblackhatforum.com

To everyone accessing this thread, please feel free to use it this account but don't change the password so we can all benefit from this.

Thank you.
RonDev.
57.gif
01-18-2019, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2019 03:37 AM by JLR0309.)
(01-18-2019 10:37 AM)rondev Wrote:  Hey JLR0309,

I have access to the SEO Underground Secrets by Ruan Marinho, it looks good but I just want to see if you can check it out and see if its any good
or if there are any golden nuggets we can take, I believe it's good but I would appreciate the opinion of someone who is already successful on this field.

Thank you.
RonDev.

I've seen Ruan's YouTube stuff and it's not great, so I can't imagine his course is any better. Either way, I'll take a look at it.

UPDATE: I haven't finished watching the course yet, but from what I can tell it's just a rank and rent model.

1. Find a niche with a high cost per lead.
2. Buy an expired domain relevant to that niche. Preferably one that has a local keyword, for example NewYorkPlumbers.com.
3. Rank this website for a bunch of keywords such as "New York Plumbers", "Emergency Plumber In New York", etc.
4. Contact a real plumber in New York and offer to send them all the leads you generate.
5. Use call tracking software to forward the leads and keep count of how many you generate.
6. Get paid for every lead you send.

In terms of ranking the site, it's just the basic stuff: write good content and get backlinks.
Nothing that you can't find on his YouTube channel or by searching Google.
Then there's some stuff about optimising GMB but again you can find better stuff online.

Hope that helps. I'll update again if I happen to find anything else in the course once I've finished watching it.
01-20-2019, 05:31 AM
(01-18-2019 11:49 PM)JLR0309 Wrote:  
(01-18-2019 10:37 AM)rondev Wrote:  Hey JLR0309,

Thank you.
RonDev.

I've seen Ruan's YouTube stuff and it's not great, so I can't imagine his course is any better. Either way, I'll take a look at it.

UPDATE: I haven't finished watching the course yet, but from what I can tell it's just a rank and rent model.

1. Find a niche with a high cost per lead.
2. Buy an expired domain relevant to that niche. Preferably one that has a local keyword, for example NewYorkPlumbers.com.
3. Rank this website for a bunch of keywords such as "New York Plumbers", "Emergency Plumber In New York", etc.
4. Contact a real plumber in New York and offer to send them all the leads you generate.
5. Use call tracking software to forward the leads and keep count of how many you generate.
6. Get paid for every lead you send.

In terms of ranking the site, it's just the basic stuff: right good content and get backlinks.
Nothing that you can't find on his YouTube channel or by searching Google.
Then there's some stuff about optimising GMB but again you can find better stuff online.

Hope that helps. I'll update again if I happen to find anything else in the course once I've finished watching it.

Thank you JLR0309 for taking your valuable time and actually got to see the course (or at least part of it).

Your feedback is very valuable, as you know, there a lot of gurus and everyone claims there course is all you need to become successful, so is hard to choose the right path with all the noise around.

I'm thinking based on your feedback is not worth throwing 997$ as you have stated that pretty much of what he covers you can find it elsewhere by searching.

Thank you so much JLR0309, I'll be sure to keep an eye on the thread in case you throw an update on this.

Cheers.
RonDev.
01-21-2019, 03:36 AM
JLR - great thread. Just wanted to know if you offer whitelabel services as I'm looking for a reliable SEO and FB Ads provider. If you don't provide that service, can you recommend someone?

Thanks in anticipation
01-25-2019, 05:03 PM
Hi JLR am working to create a digital services website where most of the work will be outsourced. I am currently working on the website. Most of the content I am putting in the home page or the sales page is a patch work from different websites. Do you think it will work?
BTW I am thinking of going to paid traffic after i put in a decent sales page.
01-26-2019, 12:10 AM
(01-21-2019 03:36 AM)maniboy Wrote:  JLR - great thread. Just wanted to know if you offer whitelabel services as I'm looking for a reliable SEO and FB Ads provider. If you don't provide that service, can you recommend someone?

Thanks in anticipation

I have PM'd you.

(01-25-2019 05:03 PM)jeremiahseven Wrote:  Hi JLR am working to create a digital services website where most of the work will be outsourced. I am currently working on the website. Most of the content I am putting in the home page or the sales page is a patch work from different websites. Do you think it will work?
BTW I am thinking of going to paid traffic after i put in a decent sales page.

I don't see why not. Good luck with the website and let me know if there's anything else I can help with.
14.gif

41.gif