52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-02-2019, 08:11 PM
RE: [AMA] Successful Digital Marketing Consultant [BBHF Exclusive]
Thanks for great info, never thought EIG owns this top web hosting companies.
We will probably move to a fully managed dedicated server or to digital ocean.

(02-02-2019 02:11 AM)JLR0309 Wrote:  
(02-01-2019 11:52 PM)foo Wrote:  JLR0309 thanks a lot, I just want to increase our percentage of converting US clients. Yes we also have clients from our country. We do website and hosting only. It makes sense to offer a little seo too.

If you're only offering web design then I see no reason why you should be getting rejected for not being from the US. I guess people are just really wary these days...

(02-01-2019 11:54 PM)foo Wrote:  Oh, btw where did you get your dedicated server? we are planning on moving to dedicated soon as clients are growing.

We use WP Engine Enterprise. I know it's not technically a dedicated server, but it's good enough for our needs.

Stay well away from EIG and GoDaddy. A quick Google search will show a list of brands owned by EIG, but you should always check if the specific platform you're looking at has been acquired by them as they're always acquiring new hosts and the list may not have been updated.

Also stay away from any of the web hosts in the BSO area. $5 for a years worth of SSD hosting? How gullible can people be?

I've heard good things about A2 Hosting's dedicated service, but I'm sure you can't go wrong with Amazon or Google's dedicated servers (though I've never used either so do your own research).

Hope that helps.
02-02-2019, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2019 10:03 PM by JLR0309.)
(02-02-2019 08:11 PM)foo Wrote:  Thanks for great info, never thought EIG owns this top web hosting companies.
We will probably move to a fully managed dedicated server or to digital ocean.

Yeah, EIG and GoDaddy combined own like 85% of all web hosts.

Some alternatives to DigitalOcean, should you wish to compare, are Linode and Vultr.

(02-02-2019 07:27 PM)hansap Wrote:  Hey JLR0309, nothing to ask, just wanted to say thanks for your valuable time and insightful answers!

Thanks, glad to be of service!
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!
02-08-2019, 07:12 AM
Can you or anyone else recommend a mass page builder? Thank you.
Send Out SMS Text Messages From Your PC
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Send-Out-SMS-Text-Messages-From-Your-PC?pid=3130399
02-08-2019, 08:06 AM
Beaver Builder or Elementor are maybe best page builders at the moment. DIVI is another good alternative
02-08-2019, 11:48 AM
Can Elementor be used to create multiple pages for lead gen city pages? Thanks

(02-08-2019 08:06 AM)shinshugita Wrote:  Beaver Builder or Elementor are maybe best page builders at the moment. DIVI is another good alternative
55.gif
Send Out SMS Text Messages From Your PC
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Send-Out-SMS-Text-Messages-From-Your-PC?pid=3130399
02-08-2019, 11:35 PM
(02-08-2019 11:48 AM)Vinchenz Wrote:  Can Elementor be used to create multiple pages for lead gen city pages? Thanks

(02-08-2019 08:06 AM)shinshugita Wrote:  Beaver Builder or Elementor are maybe best page builders at the moment. DIVI is another good alternative

I use Elementor and it's great. I'm not sure I fully understand your question, but I'd have to say yes. There's very little Elementor can't do.
02-09-2019, 01:32 AM
(02-08-2019 11:48 AM)Vinchenz Wrote:  Can Elementor be used to create multiple pages for lead gen city pages?

Thanks

Yes
02-24-2019, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the great info, @JLR0309. Your 2 guides and the AMA really help me put things in perspective as to what I need to do to start an agency from scratch. I'll have to go back and read this several times to really ingrain what you've shared here.

Based on what you've shared here and in your posts, here's what I was thinking, let me know you think. Since SEO is a long term thing, and most small businesses don't really need it, I'll bypass it for now and focus on Facebook Ads. I'd add on some other service, most likely setting up messenger bots, since it seems like a good neat little product that is easy for clients to understand and is visible. I'll focus on those 2 , tweaking what you've laid out in the Client SEO post to fit those 2 offers, and hopefully get some clients soon. While I wait, I'd also try my luck on Upwork, since I can practice my chops, earn some money while I wait, and learn how to interact with clients. Eventually, I'd be able to outsource these and become the middle man, with the option to add on other offers if there's a demand.

How does that sound to you?

By the way, this might be on purpose, but your link to keyword research in the Client SEO is broken.

Once again, thanks for sharing your knowledge
02-24-2019, 10:53 PM
(02-24-2019 05:18 PM)Rusaph Wrote:  Thanks for the great info, @JLR0309. Your 2 guides and the AMA really help me put things in perspective as to what I need to do to start an agency from scratch. I'll have to go back and read this several times to really ingrain what you've shared here.

Based on what you've shared here and in your posts, here's what I was thinking, let me know you think. Since SEO is a long term thing, and most small businesses don't really need it, I'll bypass it for now and focus on Facebook Ads. I'd add on some other service, most likely setting up messenger bots, since it seems like a good neat little product that is easy for clients to understand and is visible. I'll focus on those 2 , tweaking what you've laid out in the Client SEO post to fit those 2 offers, and hopefully get some clients soon. While I wait, I'd also try my luck on Upwork, since I can practice my chops, earn some money while I wait, and learn how to interact with clients. Eventually, I'd be able to outsource these and become the middle man, with the option to add on other offers if there's a demand.

How does that sound to you?

By the way, this might be on purpose, but your link to keyword research in the Client SEO is broken.

Once again, thanks for sharing your knowledge

Sounds great, let me know how it goes!

Link is fixed now, thanks for letting me know.
03-17-2019, 03:02 AM
first of all, thank you for the great tips and ideas you're putting out for us and helping the members of this great community...

I just tried to open this post but the usual pwd doesn't work... is it something different or am I just stupid today?

thanks again for your inputs, I'll probably have questions after I read your content

(12-30-2018 08:23 AM)JLR0309 Wrote:  https://joshuarosato.com/bbhf/

Just some thoughts I had that I hope will be of value to some of you.

I hope this post makes sense to everyone. It's a pretty long read. I apologise for that.

Any questions please let me know.
72.gif

14.gif