8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-02-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: [AMA] Successful Digital Marketing Consultant [BBHF Exclusive]
Hi my friend,

Thanks for your valuable and honest answers :)

I have couple questions:
Quote:A trick I like to use is to create templates within Elementor and re-use them. I outsource this now but when I first started I did everything myself.

I wanna outsource this as well can you give me some direction to find the correct source for this job?

Also I really want to learn about your Lead-Gen process, could you please share ?

Thanks
12-02-2018, 02:29 PM
This thread just made me realize all of the potential this community has, if we were to network together, we could do some great things for and with each other. If anyone here needs to outsource FB Advertising and or Local SEO services, feel free to pm me, and if anyone has the time to do cold calling, please let me know as I am looking to train someone or work with someone to grow my agency, and I'm willing to help out any way I can. I think it would be a good idea to get together and do some roleplaying. I was a sales training manager for a fortune 100 company for nearly 11 years and I can tell you there is IMMENSE VALUE in role playing.
12-02-2018, 10:25 PM
(12-02-2018 11:15 AM)BBHFMarketer Wrote:  do you have any guide to build a digital marketing agency and make it profitable?

I'll post a guide soon.

(12-02-2018 12:40 PM)Burak01 Wrote:  Hi my friend,

Thanks for your valuable and honest answers :)

I have couple questions:
Quote:A trick I like to use is to create templates within Elementor and re-use them. I outsource this now but when I first started I did everything myself.

I wanna outsource this as well can you give me some direction to find the correct source for this job?

Also I really want to learn about your Lead-Gen process, could you please share ?

Thanks

I just used UpWork and eventually found someone good enough. Then I take them off the platform and they become part of my team. It takes a while to find what you're looking for, but it's worth it in the end.

My lead-gen for my own company and for my clients is quite different, because I'm at the stage where I get a lot of clients through referrals, but when I started it was cold-calling, emailing, and walking into businesses and asking to speak with the manager. Again, this will be part of the guide I upload.

One thing that I haven't added to it yet is "Jab, Jab, Jab, Hook", or as I've already mentioned, giving more than you ask for. For most of my clients, the lead-gen process is: long-copy FB ad with image/video, long-copy squeeze page with a "Godfather Offer" (something extreme like 75% off or 180-day guarantee, or as I do guarantee to get #1 rankings in 3 months). Then you want a good auto-responder campaign, with at least 5 emails giving value, like a mini course of sorts, and then in the last email ask for the sale. Again using a Godfather Offer.

Again, I'll try and add everything to the guide and upload it ASAP.

(12-02-2018 02:29 PM)colgat3 Wrote:  This thread just made me realize all of the potential this community has, if we were to network together, we could do some great things for and with each other. If anyone here needs to outsource FB Advertising and or Local SEO services, feel free to pm me, and if anyone has the time to do cold calling, please let me know as I am looking to train someone or work with someone to grow my agency, and I'm willing to help out any way I can. I think it would be a good idea to get together and do some roleplaying. I was a sales training manager for a fortune 100 company for nearly 11 years and I can tell you there is IMMENSE VALUE in role playing.

Can vouch for this: role-playing works great for learning to cold-call.

Good luck.
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!
12-03-2018, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2018 09:03 AM by Lumos.)
Such a fantastic thread JLR0309 !!!
Thanks for your generosity.

I'm very interested to start out doing SEO.
Will also appreciate any guide or other info you may share.
Nice Thread Perfect 10 Nice Thread Perfect 10 Nice Thread Perfect 10 Nice Thread
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
12-05-2018, 11:12 PM
Thank God I was referred to this site before I got booth out of my job.
I am totally New to SEO, like Virgin New.
I started reading about it just three weeks before I got called to resume as an SEO guy for a New Digital Media Agency. My problem is I don't know my Daily Task for the few websites we have in our hands. I have just been doing things randomly. I have this mounting pressure every day when I am about to resume for work. I don't want to disappoint myself and I F****** love this field.

Please help me in detail the list of my Daily Activities.

and other things that could help and also free tools. and if by any means you have some paid-for-tools you just feel you can share. SIR, I will be glad

(12-01-2018 04:31 AM)JLR0309 Wrote:  I'm a full-time Digital Marketing Consultant.

I've created this thread for people to ask their questions related to Digital Marketing, whether that's SEO, Facebook Ads, or anything else, and I'll answer them.

Please note, I don't know much about affiliate marketing so can't help much there, but most other topics I have experience with.

All questions will be answered publicly so the whole community can benefit from this.

thanks smile
28.gif
12-06-2018, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2018 05:01 AM by JLR0309.)
Glad to see everyone's getting value out of this. Is there anything else I can help you with? Do you have any requests for guides or tutorials?

Also, would anyone be interested in having me review their squeeze page / sales funnel? Let me know.

Thanks
12-06-2018, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2018 07:37 AM by ArnieAbrams.)
Was looking for something else and stumbled over this discussion. Good stuff, more to confirm what I've done was worthwhile, rather than info on how to get started (getting started is the HARD PART).

What no one here is really saying is that for someone outside of North America to get a client in NA, you are fighting a HUGE uphill battle. Language, accent, grammar, spelling, knowledge of local business practices and customs, marketing trends, etc. etc. etc.

Scammers HAVE BEATEN YOU TO THE MARK. This has been going on for over 5-6 years and businesses nowdays are really, really wary of anyone who is not located near them or at least sound like they are native english speakers.

I get dozens of calls a week from hard-to-understand telemarketers screaming (literally) at me that I need to buy their S**T immediately or my life and business will be ruined!!!!!

Of course, it's all bulls**t and they are barely understandable both in terms of tech and talk.

So before you start learning IM, etc. make sure that your approach fits the market. As strange as it sounds, if you are not dead-on accurate in your accent and grammar, you may want to hire someone on Fiverr, upwork, etc. to be your calling agent. Usually it's getting someone on those platforms to do the SEO scut work while you make the calls.

That way you can at least get them to open the door - before they slam it in their face because you are the 12th call that day promising SEO miracles.

JMHO-YMMV
12-06-2018, 09:07 AM
(12-06-2018 06:16 AM)JLR0309 Wrote:  Just to let everyone know the guide to Client SEO will be up soon.

For those of you who already know SEO, what do you struggle with most / what would you like a tutorial on?

Also, any other requests for tutorials?

Thanks

Looking forward for the tutorials.

Questions:
- What CRM are you using for customers?
- What email system are you using?
- What Invoicing platform are you using?
- What Saas app do you recommend for SEO audits and Backlink checks? ( for tight budget )
- Do you recommend GB's for seo tools?
- Reseller hosting or regular shared host ?

Sorry if I asked too much Perfect 10
12-06-2018, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2018 05:01 AM by JLR0309.)
(12-06-2018 07:35 AM)ArnieAbrams Wrote:  Was looking for something else and stumbled over this discussion. Good stuff, more to confirm what I've done was worthwhile, rather than info on how to get started (getting started is the HARD PART).

What no one here is really saying is that for someone outside of North America to get a client in NA, you are fighting a HUGE uphill battle. Language, accent, grammar, spelling, knowledge of local business practices and customs, marketing trends, etc. etc. etc.

Scammers HAVE BEATEN YOU TO THE MARK. This has been going on for over 5-6 years and businesses nowdays are really, really wary of anyone who is not located near them or at least sound like they are native english speakers.

I get dozens of calls a week from hard-to-understand telemarketers screaming (literally) at me that I need to buy their S**T immediately or my life and business will be ruined!!!!!

Of course, it's all bulls**t and they are barely understandable both in terms of tech and talk.

So before you start learning IM, etc. make sure that your approach fits the market. As strange as it sounds, if you are not dead-on accurate in your accent and grammar, you may want to hire someone on Fiverr, upwork, etc. to be your calling agent. Usually it's getting someone on those platforms to do the SEO scut work while you make the calls.

That way you can at least get them to open the door - before they slam it in their face because you are the 12th call that day promising SEO miracles.

JMHO-YMMV

Good advice. Yes, selling SEO is hard because people are wary of scams. Getting someone else to do the calling is fine. But don't forget there are businesses in your area that need SEO, no matter where you're from. They might not be as profitable as American businesses, but once you've built up a reputation then you can start going for bigger companies.

(12-06-2018 09:07 AM)Burak01 Wrote:  Looking forward for the tutorials.

Questions:
- What Saas app do you recommend for SEO audits and Backlink checks? ( for tight budget )

Moved from BaseCamp to SalesForce for CRM and invoicing.
When I started I just used Trello / Google Sheets and PayPal / Stripe, which both allow you to send invoices.
Alternatively, there are some good open-source apps.

For something more advanced but free, take a look at this:
https://www.odoo.com/page/download
It has an open-source community version.

I use ActiveCampaign for email marketing. I know SalesForce has some sort of email marketing capabilities, but I don't use it.

I use Ahrefs, but for a tight budget I recommend the Mangools suite (same company behind KWFinder).

I used a GB for Ahrefs once, and only had access for 1-2 weeks before losing it. Having to contact the GB owner every week isn't efficient. If you're just starting out then give it a go.

Reseller and shared hosting have different purposes. I use a dedicated server now, but the shared hosts I recommend are SiteGround and A2 Hosting.
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!
12-07-2018, 09:16 AM
(12-06-2018 09:33 PM)JLR0309 Wrote:  
(12-06-2018 09:07 AM)Burak01 Wrote:  Looking forward for the tutorials.

Questions:

Moved from BaseCamp to SalesForce for CRM and invoicing.
When I started I just used Trello / Google Sheets and PayPal / Stripe, which both allow you to send invoices.
Alternatively, there are some good open-source apps.

For something more advanced but free, take a look at this:
https://www.odoo.com/page/download
It has an open-source community version.

I use ActiveCampaign for email marketing. I know SalesForce has some sort of email marketing capabilities, but I don't use it.

I use Ahrefs, but for a tight budget I recommend the Mangools suite (same company behind KWFinder).

I used a GB for Ahrefs once, and only had access for 1-2 weeks before losing it. Having to contact the GB owner every week isn't efficient. If you're just starting out then give it a go.

Reseller and shared hosting have different purposes. I use a dedicated server now, but the shared hosts I recommend are SiteGround and A2 Hosting.

Thanks a lot for your valuable answers, I am making notes for this info :)

What do you recommend for a new startup agency, doesn't have a location yet?

It is really hard to rank localy without maps or citations.

Thanks
61.gif

35.gif