64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-01-2018, 04:31 AM
[AMA] Successful Digital Marketing Consultant [BBHF Exclusive]
I'm a full-time Digital Marketing Consultant.

I've created this thread for people to ask their questions related to Digital Marketing, whether that's SEO, Facebook Ads, or anything else, and I'll answer them.

Please note, I don't know much about affiliate marketing so can't help much there, but most other topics I have experience with.

All questions will be answered publicly so the whole community can benefit from this.

Thanks
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!
12-01-2018, 08:32 AM
RE: [AMA] Successful Digital Marketing Consultant [BBHF Exclusive]
Hi there,

so what would you recommend for a beginner that is currently not making money online,
for instance, would be more feasible to start a Facebook Ads Agency then an SEO agency?

I know with SEO there is a start up costs involved, like buying expired domains and that could cost up to 1KUSD or more, so for a beginner would it make more sense to start Facebook Ads agency? after all, you make the client pay for the Ads and you only have to get a paid membership of Clickfunnels, which is less expensive than buying an expired or expiring domain.

So which route do you recommend? Facebook Ads Agency or SEO agency for local companies?

Thank you.

Ron.
12-01-2018, 08:14 PM
Hi, thanks for doing AMA.
I'm an intermediate digital marketer and have made decent money in last 3 years.
There are many methods out there. Which one you think is best way to earn a lot of money with less work and truly achieve financial freedom?
12-01-2018, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2019 02:15 AM by JLR0309.)
(12-01-2018 08:32 AM)rondev Wrote:  Hi there,

so what would you recommend for a beginner that is currently not making money online,
for instance, would be more feasible to start a Facebook Ads Agency then an SEO agency?

I know with SEO there is a start up costs involved, like buying expired domains and that could cost up to 1KUSD or more, so for a beginner would it make more sense to start Facebook Ads agency? after all, you make the client pay for the Ads and you only have to get a paid membership of Clickfunnels, which is less expensive than buying an expired or expiring domain.

So which route do you recommend? Facebook Ads Agency or SEO agency for local companies?

Thank you.

Ron.

Go with whichever you prefer. You can definitely sell SEO without startup cost, you can outsource it to vendors and make profit that way, using the profit you make to buy expired domains. The problem is finding good vendors. I've had clients leave me due to vendors not delivering, but that hasn't affected my reputation in the long run. The most important thing at the start is to just get the wheels turning.

In terms of selling, try selling web design. Most people have no idea what SEO is, but every company needs a website. You can just buy a theme and customize it. After that, upselling SEO is much easier. And I always upsell Facebook Ads as part of my SEO packages. Explaining that SEO can take 6 months or longer, but with an extra $1500 you can get targeted traffic within days, will always get the client to bite. (From the $1500 I profit $1000 and use $500 for ads, but you can do whatever you want.)

I'll PM you a link to my guide on Client SEO, it's a members-only guide, but I've basically just given you the main concepts so you may as well have it.

Any more questions let me know.

(12-01-2018 08:14 PM)Lavarball Wrote:  Hi, thanks for doing AMA.
I'm an intermediate digital marketer and have made decent money in last 3 years.
There are many methods out there. Which one you think is best way to earn a lot of money with less work and truly achieve financial freedom?

All the methods out there can help you achieve financial freedom: Facebook Ads, SEO, FBA, Affiliate Marketing, an email list, you name it. The key is to stay focused. Don't move on to the next shiny object until you have given 1000% to the current method. You just have to keep at it. Find something you love. Start small: help out your local restaurant or whatever. There's no silver bullet. You won't achieve financial freedom overnight.

Good luck.
12-02-2018, 07:16 AM
(12-01-2018 10:28 PM)JLR0309 Wrote:  
(12-01-2018 08:32 AM)rondev Wrote:  Hi there,

Thank you.

Ron.

Go with whichever you prefer. You can definitely sell SEO without startup cost, you can outsource it to vendors and make profit that way, using the profit you make to buy expired domains. The problem is finding good vendors. I've had clients leave me due to vendors not delivering, but that hasn't affected my reputation in the long run. The most important thing at the start is to just get the wheels turning.

In terms of selling, try selling web design. Most people have no idea what SEO is, but every company needs a website. You can just buy a theme and customize it. After that, upselling SEO is much easier. And I always upsell Facebook Ads as part of my SEO packages. Explaining that SEO can take 6 months or longer, but with an extra $1500 you can get targeted traffic within days, will always get the client to bite. (From the $1500 I profit $1000 and use $500 for ads, but you can do whatever you want.)

I'll PM you a link to my guide on Client SEO, it's a members-only guide, but I've basically just given you the main concepts so you may as well have it.

Any more questions let me know.
Hi JLR0309,

Thank you so much for your reply and honest answer, I'm a struggling marketer and I have tons of courses, I'm trying to get my Facebook Ads agency up and running but I can't seem to get a client to accept a trial, I do want to upsell SEO services once I have a couple of clients.

I think your strategy is a good way to get started and avoid all those high start up costs, selling websites, I'm not a designer though but can definitely figure it out as I know basic javascript and HTML/CSS.

Please PM the guide, I don't mind if its information that it might be included in some of the courses that I have download, I just want to make it in this digital journey, failure is not an option, my goal is to obtain financial freedom through online marketing.

Looking forward to the guide!

Cheers.
RonDev.
27.gif
12-02-2018, 08:12 AM
jlr do you have any good out reach scripts for your digital marketing services that you would be willing to share?
12-02-2018, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2018 10:16 AM by JLR0309.)
(12-02-2018 07:16 AM)rondev Wrote:  Hi JLR0309,

Thank you so much for your reply and honest answer, I'm a struggling marketer and I have tons of courses, I'm trying to get my Facebook Ads agency up and running but I can't seem to get a client to accept a trial, I do want to upsell SEO services once I have a couple of clients.

I think your strategy is a good way to get started and avoid all those high start up costs, selling websites, I'm not a designer though but can definitely figure it out as I know basic javascript and HTML/CSS.

Please PM the guide, I don't mind if its information that it might be included in some of the courses that I have download, I just want to make it in this digital journey, failure is not an option, my goal is to obtain financial freedom through online marketing.

Looking forward to the guide!

Cheers.
RonDev.

You don't need HTML/CSS, just use WordPress and buy a theme from ThemeForst. There are plenty of good ones, and most come with multiple demos, so just find one you like and stick with it. This way you'll learn to fully customise it. Alternatively, you could use a builder such as Thrive Architect, Elementor, or Divi. I personally use Elementor and it's great, but either of those 3 will work. If you know HTML/CSS then you'll get the hand of them pretty quickly. A trick I like to use is to create templates within Elementor and re-use them. I outsource this now but when I first started I did everything myself.

In terms of Facebook Ads, don't overthink it. I only watched 2 courses before jumping in, and learnt the rest as I needed too. I watched a video where a well-known Facebook Advertiser spoke to the team over at Facebook, and they said the biggest mistake people make is touching the ads too much, which resets the algorithm and everything it has learned. So the guy did an experiment, and found that if he didn't do any targeting at all and didn't touch anything, that after a week or so, he was getting the cheapest/best clicks he'd ever got, because the algorithm knew exactly what to do. I'm not saying you should do this, just food for thought. I'd link the video but can't remember who it was.

I'll share the post here for everyone, will get it up soon.

(12-02-2018 08:12 AM)colgat3 Wrote:  jlr do you have any good out reach scripts for your digital marketing services that you would be willing to share?

I don't use anything special. I'm sure you can find tons on Google. Two things I would say though:

1. Don't beat around the bush. I get loads of emails like "oh hi i accidentally found your website while searching for the exact keyword your ranking for, and was wondering if maybe please you'd consider maybe perhaps giving me a guest post". Do you see how bad that is?

Just get straight to the point. You're contacting them for a guest post. Tell them. If you're a big fan of their blog, great, tell them, otherwise just leave it out.

2. Give value. What's in it for them? Exposure to your audience? Payment? A reciprocal post?
Don't expect people to give you the world. And don't expect large blogs to let you guest post when you're a nobody. You have to start small and work your way up.

Good luck.
12-02-2018, 10:11 AM
can you help me where to start?
12-02-2018, 10:16 AM
(12-02-2018 10:11 AM)BBHFMarketer Wrote:  can you help me where to start?

Where to start with what? Please be more specific.

Thanks
12-02-2018, 11:15 AM
(12-02-2018 10:16 AM)JLR0309 Wrote:  
(12-02-2018 10:11 AM)BBHFMarketer Wrote:  can you help me where to start?

Where to start with what? Please be more specific.

Thanks

do you have any guide to build a digital marketing agency and make it profitable?
7.gif

16.gif