16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-22-2017, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2017 07:08 AM by Lumos.)
Introducing....Gratitude !!
I'm not new here, but all the same - an introduction of a slightly different sort seems to be in order !!
(Reposting with permission from Lala from a previous thread that was entitled 'Recognition and Thanks')

There's a goodly bunch of folks here who seem to be just, well - tireless when it comes to sharing great and helpful stuff which benefits the rest of us here.

Just to be 100% clear - I say this as an ordinary, non-VIP user.

I suggest that these folks deserve all possible recognition and thanks for their extreme helpfulness in sharing, starting of course with...Layna61524 !!
These other folks always show up in the 'new posts' search - ALOT=>
Nancy857
sunnyTRIO
Nokia1

There are also the tireless sharers of courses:
Extraño
Rasur
Alekxis88
Mr_SARS

In the ebook realm - StillStanding is just amazing !!

There are also some truly amazing and clearly very experienced reviewers here who deserve our thanks and reps for their helpfulness.

Of course there are others who do so very much in their helpfulness, so I'll likely add some names here later, so anyone who has not been put in above, please do not take offense - this is just a start - and also an invitation to other ordinary members like myself to add their thanks to whomever they think highly of in replies here...because recognition of good works IS important !!!

Personally, I do thank sharers in their threads and also add rep as much as I am able to, until I run out of them each time I visit here.

I urge everyone to be as generous with giving reps as possible, all the time and use 'em right up until they get filled again the next day, or however that works !!

Thanks for reading and pitching in here, if'n you do.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
12-22-2017, 09:34 AM
RE: Introducing....Gratitude !!
@smithnowt: Thanks for that! You're very kind.

Speaking for myself, it does make me more inclined to share when I see the kind comments and REPs in my dashboard. I also notice the hundreds and thousands of "views" to my threads, too, in comparison to the people who actually take a moment to show appreciation.

It stands to reason that many times the number of people who engage on the forum will actually benefit from what can be found here.

Let me tell you, I've seen B-H forums that have become virtual wastelands because so few people contribute and the masses just want to GET something without any kind of engagement.

Communities engage. I wish the forum had a mechanism in place whereby people had to get past a REP area where they can comment IF they wanted to but they absolutely HAD to give a minimum of 1 REP ... or they would not get to the download page. Furthermore, they would be banned if they re-posted a link without permission.

But if only the people who ask for re-ups or only come here to download could appreciate what goes into sharing, it wouldn't be an issue to click a ADD +1 REP button.

Here's what I do when I share something...

1. Find (or buy) something valuable enough to share
2. Prepare and package it as a download
3. Do a virus scan and copy the link and/or results (to assure people it isn't harmful)
4. Upload it to the file share site
5. Fire up the text editor and create the thread post; being sure to follow forum protocol. For me, this involves grabbing the sales page link, graphics (which I save to my own image storage account in case the sales page goes down, the image will still show on the forum thread). I also copy and paste the virus scan link and info into the notepad document. Lastly, I paste the download link/links using the correct tags.
6. Copy and paste the download link or links ... all using the correct tags for it show up accurately on the forum.

You don't pay for a download and you don't pay to click a REP button. But if the sharer's stopped sharing tomorrow, there would be a lot less to get.

I'm only speaking for myself. A lot of people who share don't feel like me.

Thanks again for the appreciation post, smithnowt.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
12-22-2017, 06:14 PM
Well earned - you are most welcome Layna !!

Now, if other folks might pitch in a reply or 2 here also crediting other great and tireless folks who share so generously - that would be great too.
12-26-2017, 08:08 AM
I just share whatever I thought it can be useful for the members of this beloved forum.

Special thanks to Smithnowt and Lala. :)
12-26-2017, 11:34 AM
Thanks for adding a reply here Mr_SARS, and:

Best Wishes to All on this special day !!
50.gif
12-31-2017, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2017 05:51 PM by Extraño.)
First of all an apology for not answering this thread at the right time, 4sadsmile but I'm very distracted in these holidays and reflection that I missed, so 1000 apologies again. Blush

I want to give a special Thanks to 'lala' - http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-lala for this gift so extraordinary and at the same time unexpected, and that in these moments of my life comes to me pearls (I will take the maximum) Happydance and also I did not forget the good 'smithnowt' a special Thanks because he put on his part so that this became a reality. Smile

Max +Reps at two. Happydance

@smithnowt: It gives Me a satisfaction that what is shared here has benefited you and many Members of this beloved Forum, that is what the Forum is all about, "to share". 3wink

And taking the opportunity, I want to wish you a Happy New Year 2018 full of blessings and good wishes to 'lala', 'smithnowt' and the rest of the family BBHF. 53party 53party 53party 53party 53party

Have a good one with your loved ones.

Extraño
+Reps are always welcome!

Health and good life.
12-31-2017, 04:39 PM
No secret here - I just adore REAL people (and those who are, usually know it too) !!

Extraño, you are just the best - 100% real (it shows), and you share the very best stuff with the rest of us.

Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy coming year and always to You and Yours !!!
12-31-2017, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2017 09:47 PM by Extraño.)
(12-31-2017 04:39 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  No secret here - I just adore REAL people (and those who are, usually know it too) !!

Extraño, you are just the best - 100% real (it shows), and you share the very best stuff with the rest of us.

Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy coming year and always to You and Yours !!!

Thanks again by your words 'smithnowt', you are very kind and sincere. Perfect 10

I forgot Max Reps! for you mate. Happydance
+Reps are always welcome!

Health and good life.
01-01-2018, 10:06 AM
The number hasn't quite yet changed - and already good fortune has come and is much appreciated !!!

May Good Fortune also fall upon all the Great Folks Here as the year's number changes.
01-02-2018, 05:01 PM
Well how about that - we made it to 2018 and all is generally well !!!

I hope that is also true for everybody here.
60.gif

22.gif