29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-02-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Introducing....Gratitude !!
Awesome Thread..

Did you forget lynch?

for me, the entire blackhat vip download section is that guy lol...

Legends like AntonVS, Dreamer007, JohnnyShadow should also have a place here in this thread
01-02-2018, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 05:22 PM by Lumos.)
Thanks for replying here G3N!US, and for mentioning other folks who also deserve recognition and thanks.

When I posted the OP I'd never yet seen any VIP stuff yet...just their titles in the new posts lists as I had no access to that other stuff for a long time.

So...I mentioned folks in post #1 who openly and tirelessly share here with ALL users without any restrictions;
That is a bit different from folks who only send info between VIP members or insist upon getting replies, PMs or even (GASP !!) demand Reps before sharing.

Not having been here long enough to know who are the 'old timers' exactly, I just mentioned those whose threads appeared the most with incredible shares in the public areas that I used exclusively for all the months before this.

As a whole, this forum is quite the amazing resource and a great source for learning - even if anyone resisted the desires to get useful stuff here, the honest reviews, tutorials, recommendations and access to free courses are more than enough to keep anyone quite busy...forever !!!
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-02-2018, 08:37 PM
Awesome thread. Thank you Smithnowt Nice Thread

Also thanks to all my brothers and sisters here in BBHF from mods to all members and all the priceless shares over the years.

I may not named all the shares (too many, in fact) that I have downloaded and all the knowledge that I have gathered here. I love the FAMILY feeling here.

Thank you all BBHFers. Love you all.

May 2018 be a better year to all of us.

Thanks
01-04-2018, 02:21 AM
Here is small list of those that come to mind quickly.
There are many others, and I very much appreciate
them all.

samuraiwarrior
DDR3boy
lynch
RedHorse
html
TECH N9NE
sony
Venkoji
elitesystem
missunderground
ratzazz
JohnnyShadow
demomeb
WealthAcademy.... and many more!

Thank you.
01-06-2018, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2018 02:08 PM by fjohnson59.)
Nice Thread >>> +5 REPs for you, smithnowt!!!... taking a minute to show some gratitude or think about the people and/or things we are grateful for is a great way to end AND start a year.

I am most grateful for all of the BBHF members who share so generously of their time and material. I would like to personally thank you for all that you do and all you have shared in 2017 and previous years.

As Layna61524 outlined above, a lot of effort and work goes into the creation of a link or mirror to share a product. That's why I'm quick to post MAX reps whenever I download. Being sort of a tech dummy, I hold in high esteem those who can navigate through the process and within the guidelines to post a safe and workable link. When I shared a few products, I found it to be no easy feat. 4sadsmile

It brings me joy to rep! When I run out of reps during the course of a day, I stop downloading or I make a note of the thread and the person to go back and rep. I just don't understand why people can't take 5 seconds to "thank" a person who shares a mirror link. That's the easiest thing to do.

I have been frequently and immensely blessed by the information shared by the following BBHF members (via a link, a review or a comment):

StillStanding
Layna61524
Lynch
Alekxis88
Rasur
Extrano
GordonShumway
NonConformer
Nokia
DDR3boy
JOEMLM
MoneyStar
Jamalexa
TECH N9NE
Nancy857
SunnyTRIO
AbeLincolnBart
Skorpio
Razmataz
JohnnyShadow
WealthAcademy
Elitesystem
SamuraiWarrior
Aesop
CopyMyCash
Quasar ... and a few more!

Thanks >>> Looking forward to a successful, prosperous and healthy 2018 ... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Fred

P.S.: Does anyone know if Dreamer007 is okay. He hasn't been back to the forum in over a year, which is unusual, based on his previous activity. Just hope he is okay. He was a great contributor also.
27.gif
01-11-2018, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 04:21 PM by Lumos.)
Howdy Folks !!
Time for a couple of really notable, helpful folks to have their nicks added here as very much deserving of recognition and appreciation:

Sammiefields22. Wow.
Have other folks noticed all the really cool and helpful info posted by Sammiefields22 ??
Not a bit of fluff.
Thanks for your efforts here Sammiefields22 !!

Now enters The Samurai with ENDLESS and amazing shares !!!
Only recently arrived here and it seems as if he never sleeps.
Another Wow here - and best of all=>
The Samurai posts his shares on good sites that work for everyone, everywhere (unlike that stinky mega which too many folks here use).
Thanks and Kudos to you The Samurai - you are doing amazing and wonderful works here.
01-11-2018, 08:05 PM
Thanks Smith

I really don't think I deserve to be mentioned on here just yet. I have TAKEN from this forum FAR more than I have given. I'm still not NEARLY where I want to be financially, so I'm a bit of a leech, taking whatever the hell I can until I get to a place of comfort where giving becomes easy. But I'm learning that you need to start giving from the get-go, hence my measly few attempts at being helpful on this forum.

I really think this forum could be a MUCH better place than what it is now. We've got access to plenty of DOWNLOADS, but what we DON'T have so much of is something that's far more important: INFORMATION. Here/s what I mean...

When you download something, don't just reply and say, "thanks, reps added", take the time to use the product, then come back on here and let everyone know what you thought of it!!! What's good about it? What's not so good? How is this book/program/software better than its competition? Is there something better out there that you have used?

That way, any time you browse on here looking for a problem you need fixing you'll have tons of reviews to help you decide on WHICH download to pick. This will save us all a hell of a lot of time, and as we all know, time is far more valuable than money.

And it's not just reviews, come on here and tell us about the money making methods that have worked for you.
01-12-2018, 03:59 PM
Mention is made for you Sammiefields22 specifically because you have been sharing very openly of your efforts and experiences with the rest of us here - exactly what your reply points to as being so seldom done !!

What I have noticed is that most folks hesitate to share what has worked for them - except for the so-called 'gurus' who crow endlessly when hawking their BS claims of making bajillions whilst pitching baloney 'courses' for 6.95 that are 95% fluff.

Speaking for myself - I have yet to make a dime via MMO;
Instead I've been studying it for a while now in search of a path which meets these 2 criteria:
1 - Very low or zero initial costs to get started (low by MY measure, not that of others...)
2 - What I can be at peace with - as in the absolute opposite of what those lying gurus do.

What I am finding as I go along is endless omissions and/or qualifications;
What that points to is when some course or method says 'just do this', most often that supposed ONE step is usually like 10 steps and at least a qualification which must be met and/or proven BEFORE that '1 step' may be gotten past.

The bit of humour in all this for me is the other endless bantering about 'take ACTION - nothing else matters' in all of its varations.

To which I reply as a generality:
Active, real learning IS taking action, but that observation seems to be lost upon folks who have difficulties with being-ness as opposed to a need for constant forceful motion.

There are those of us whose life experiences have shown clearly it is important to gain a decent grasp of things prior to actualizing them, rather than the usual trial vs. error ways.

The above is very much like the ideas of A-B testing, but done mindfully and patiently rather than tangibly and forcefully.
02-01-2018, 12:40 AM
I missed the party! Again!! Last few months have been a churn...

As a latecomer to this thread, while I have nothing new to add to the eloquent way things have been put throughout this thread, I'm gonna try the non-eloquent way Cool - WOOHOOHOO!* and a YABBADABBADOO!!** All you guys and gals ROCK!!! 24clapping 57yes

The forum would not be the same without contribution of each and every one of you (not taking any names to avoid leaving anyone out, but y'all know who you are).

WOOHOOHOO!* - to prevent a certain virtual character from getting angry at me for using his catchphrase!
YABBADABBADOO!!** - somehow YABBADABBADOODOO 36itwasntme sounds yucky! So, sticking to the single DOO.
02-01-2018, 09:49 AM
Thanks Very Much for replying here Feefiefohfum !!
I went to add Rep so as to even up your count and properly thank you - but since I already used up today's Rep supply just before sunrise, I'll have to re-visit and do that later (oooops).
16.gif

57.gif