24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-23-2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Introducing....Gratitude !!
(12-22-2017 07:06 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  I'm not new here, but all the same - an introduction of a slightly different sort seems to be in order !!
(Reposting with permission from Lala from a previous thread that was entitled 'Recognition and Thanks')

There's a goodly bunch of folks here who seem to be just, well - tireless when it comes to sharing great and helpful stuff which benefits the rest of us here.

Just to be 100% clear - I say this as an ordinary, non-VIP user.

I suggest that these folks deserve all possible recognition and thanks for their extreme helpfulness in sharing, starting of course with...Layna61524 !!
These other folks always show up in the 'new posts' search - ALOT=>
Nancy857
sunnyTRIO
Nokia1

There are also the tireless sharers of courses:
Extraño
Rasur
Alekxis88
Mr_SARS

In the ebook realm - StillStanding is just amazing !!

There are also some truly amazing and clearly very experienced reviewers here who deserve our thanks and reps for their helpfulness.

Of course there are others who do so very much in their helpfulness, so I'll likely add some names here later, so anyone who has not been put in above, please do not take offense - this is just a start - and also an invitation to other ordinary members like myself to add their thanks to whomever they think highly of in replies here...because recognition of good works IS important !!!

Personally, I do thank sharers in their threads and also add rep as much as I am able to, until I run out of them each time I visit here.

I urge everyone to be as generous with giving reps as possible, all the time and use 'em right up until they get filled again the next day, or however that works !!

Thanks for reading and pitching in here, if'n you do.
02-24-2018, 03:10 PM
Another category I wish to mention is...guides.

For a while now SHINOBI NINJA has been posting some really useful ones.
They look professionally written too - no matter where they may have originated, these have been presenting ideas which may be quite useful for many folks.

So here is a tip of the hat to SHINOBI NINJA !!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
03-25-2018, 05:18 AM
Just in case no mention has been made here yet, I was just reminded:
Another terrifically generous share maker whom we're fortunate to have is...
Dulcinea !!
03-25-2018, 05:22 AM
Seconded Happydance
05-27-2018, 09:55 PM
(01-11-2018 08:05 PM)sammiefields22 Wrote:  Thanks Smith

I really don't think I deserve to be mentioned on here just yet. I have TAKEN from this forum FAR more than I have given. I'm still not NEARLY where I want to be financially, so I'm a bit of a leech, taking whatever the hell I can until I get to a place of comfort where giving becomes easy. But I'm learning that you need to start giving from the get-go, hence my measly few attempts at being helpful on this forum.

I really think this forum could be a MUCH better place than what it is now. We've got access to plenty of DOWNLOADS, but what we DON'T have so much of is something that's far more important: INFORMATION. Here/s what I mean...

When you download something, don't just reply and say, "thanks, reps added", take the time to use the product, then come back on here and let everyone know what you thought of it!!! What's good about it? What's not so good? How is this book/program/software better than its competition? Is there something better out there that you have used?

That way, any time you browse on here looking for a problem you need fixing you'll have tons of reviews to help you decide on WHICH download to pick. This will save us all a hell of a lot of time, and as we all know, time is far more valuable than money.

And it's not just reviews, come on here and tell us about the money making methods that have worked for you.

Adding a comment section (Load comments toggle button under each thread) would let us do that without the thread being pushed up. That would change all and forthe better like you say sammiefields22
24.gif
06-19-2018, 06:20 AM
interesting thread and props to the op for starting it.

i came here 6 years ago and only started being active on it a year later. i've seen people come and go....the good, the bad, and the ugly haha

it's really hard to name people for me because i woldn't want to leave anyone out. a lot of the more influential people have been named already. i guess i will create a small list but it definitely isn't limiting my gratitude towards others.

i've learned a lot since i came here and started being active. i don't think i culd have ever made a gratitude list if i've only been around for a couple years. with that said, here are some people that go on my list.

to start, it has to be LALA and OMNI. the two mods here. i really don't know how they do it even to this day. i've learned over time that it takes a lot of time and effort for these two mods and they have been putting their blood, sweat and tears in to ensuring this place runs smooth. i always felt lala has always been a good person and friendly and all around cool person. i always felt omni was a little more no nonsense and more active in dealing with the trouble makers like me. a person with a good head on his shoulders....firm but fair. i liked that objectiveness that came from him. it's a really good balance with the mods

other than the people who continuously share and share and share, the first person who came along after me who i was influenced by and grateful for was nonconformer. he not only shared, but he would always write about informative stuff and was always enlightening. he was no nonsense and added so much value to the forum and it was refreshing to see someone like him come along and contribute what he did.

the last person i will be naming who i don't think was named yet is RAZMATAZ13. this dude is so humble that he probably doesn't need to be named but naming him anyway because he has be the most influential person to me on this forum. we have had so many deep ass conversations in pm. i consider him my brother from a different mother now haha and would love to meet him one day. he has offered this forum A LOT. from his shares, to his reviews, to his reporting threads with the report button and directly to the mods. he has shared his insights and has helped people privately for free in his free time. i know there are a few others who have done this but i connected to raz personally so this is why i am mentioning this dude. he has all the qualities to be a great person in life on this forum and outside it. if people haven't payed attention to him(he lurks in the shadows most of the time), start paying attention and start getting to know the guy. everyone can learn a lot from him.

with that said, i am grateful to the forum in general. it wouldn't have been a great forum without the people already mentioned and all the other members who have contributed and leached. yes. i am grateful for the leachers.....especially those leachers who have learned not to leach anymore. for those who still do, i am grateful that i can jab at 'm from time to time in hopes to push them in the right direction.

for me, it's not any one person or a few people that make this forum great. it's the community that does but i do recognize that there are members here that go far and beyond the call of duty. so i listed 4 of them that i am grateful for. again though, this in no way is my entire list! it wold just take too long to mention everyone in one post and i would still probably forget people!

now on to an honorable mention. someone who i dealt with in the last week. i don't spend time in the vip giveaways but recently researched some of a member's shares in that section and decided to ask for 3 things. the posts were fairly old in what i was requesting. he was quick to repond in pms, polite, and i forget how much i repped. it was over 50. his name is LYNCH. i am only mentioning him as an honorable mention because i had dealings with the guy recently and he's taking care of all his shares perfectly!

personally, i think mentioning people in a thread like this holds a lot more value than reps and badges. the people already mentioned are people that obviously stand out from the crowd. +reps to the op who started this thread.....
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
06-19-2018, 11:39 AM
I must agree and affirm what has been said above:
The moderation here is the very best I've ever seen.

From this user's POV it looks like they are tireless and keep things running amazingly smoothly totally without micro-managing or the bullying so often seen in other online forums.

Anytime I have been in any exchange with them, they are always wonderfully polite too.

The combo of such high quality moderation AND those who share so much - so generously truly makes this a top-shelf forum.
06-19-2018, 02:32 PM
While I've not personally interacted with the people mentioned by California Kid, other than Lala, their contributions to the betterment of the forum is visible for everyone to see. Any and every appreciation of all their hard work is truly well-deserved.

I have interacted on numerous occasions with Lala and found them to be extremely polite, courteous, cheery and helpful.

Cheers,
FFFF
01-23-2019, 07:08 PM
I haven't replied here in a while and sort of feel like I've been lax...sorry about that !!

Right now I'd like to make mention of someone here who is definitely amazingly generous - and sadly I've heard some whispers maybe indicating that this user is considering not being around here for some reason...and that (IMO) would just be TERRIBLE !!!

Please show some appreciation and support towards SteB81;
http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-SteB81

It is so very important for 'the rest of us' to let such wonderful folks see how much we appreciate their devoted works here.
03-03-2019, 01:03 PM
Another devoted member to add here:
Snow Revolution. ( http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-snow-revolution )
This member has only been with us just under 2 months, but is really working very much to share every day, and is also obviously a quick learner.

Lets welcome this hard working new member and appreciate the efforts in sharing here that have already become quite worthy of notice every day !!
14.gif

64.gif