37.gif

Poll: Should GROUP BUYS BE BANNED?
This poll is closed.
Yes 39.66% 23 39.66%
No 60.34% 35 60.34%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

03-23-2014, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2014 11:39 AM by Batmans.)
(GB) SHOULD ALL BE BANNED along with the losers that post them!
I'm sure you have notice that every loser in town is getting on the "Group Buy" ban wagon. In reality it's not a group buy but a lowlife way of selling someone else's product by way of the BBHF. In reality, this so called [GB] is nothing more then an item for sale.
Sure there have been some guys that used this correctly the way it was designed to be used in theory but here recently all of these lowlife scammers are abusing it. This is not the way of the BBHF and it is taking the whole site into the wrong direction. The reason the site has become #1 in part has to do with the sharing of products with members. It did not get to be one of the best sights on the Internet by having scam artist selling Group Buys.
BATMAN
03-23-2014, 11:36 PM
RE:
Indeed, this is true... the amount of people posting GB has increased...
03-24-2014, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2014 05:04 PM by Gabby.)
RE:
I agree this has become a very common thing to see, but not the only thing that I find frustrating. We are getting members that only want to trade something for something and also advertise items and services for sale anywhere they feel like it. There are also many links that are now leading to URL shortened links such as a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!! as well as surveys.

None of this started until about 3 to 4 months or so with the surge of new members. I personally receive many PM's from new members asking for links and product offerings that in many cases have not even posted to the forum yet or if they have it is usually less than 5 posts.

I have tried reaching out to admin to volunteer my services, in whatever manner they saw fit (many post duplications in one or several forum areas and such. At the time of this writing, I have yet to receive any response from admin or any staff member with regard to my request.

I have been a proud member of this forum and many of you know me, but I see this forum going way down from the standards it has always had and it appears the new members can do anything they please without fear of any recourse. This is sad to see, and worse, it is really demeaning the quality this forum has long stood for.

Sorry for the rant, but this is my opinion, nothing else...
03-24-2014, 08:49 PM
RE:
You would have my vote mate
(03-24-2014 06:31 AM)Gabby Wrote:  I agree this has become a very common thing to see, but not the only thing that I find frustrating. We are getting members that only want to trade something for something and also advertise items and services for sale anywhere they feel like it. There are also many links that are now leading to URL shortened links such as a d f .l y links were NOT allowed here!!! as well as surveys.

None of this started until about 3 to 4 months or so with the surge of new members. I personally receive many PM's from new members asking for links and product offerings that in many cases have not even posted to the forum yet or if they have it is usually less than 5 posts.

I have tried reaching out to admin to volunteer my services, in whatever manner they saw fit (many post duplications in one or several forum areas and such. At the time of this writing, I have yet to receive any response from admin or any staff member with regard to my request.

I have been a proud member of this forum and many of you know me, but I see this forum going way down from the standards it has always had and it appears the new members can do anything they please without fear of any recourse. This is sad to see, and worse, it is really demeaning the quality this forum has long stood for.

Sorry for the rant, but this is my opinion, nothing else...
03-24-2014, 09:54 PM
RE:
At least the original owner get some money out of GB.

BTW we need some GB rules like 1) posting the Screenshot of payment( verified by a MOD would be nice)

2) There should be GB s in both VIP and non VIP section for the same product-

3)There shouldn't be GB with unlimited memebrs
65.gif
03-24-2014, 10:32 PM
RE:
There should be a decided number required for the GB list
the organizer would list the spaces and add the names to that as they replied.
this way the scammer's (Hmmm) organizer could not sell extra spces at a profit.

the list would look something like this:

GB (product name here)
Cost of the product
How many spaces available on the GB
cost of each space + paypal

spaces
1 - member1 (paid)
2 - member17
3 - member23

and as suggested above the GB must be OK'ed by a Mod

just saying, works very well in other forums
and would cut down the number being created as no profit to be made

Cap ;)
03-24-2014, 11:36 PM
RE:
I dont see the problem with GB when you receive the product for a lower price and that the product license holds forever..

There was a big thread on BHT about that same GB thing..

Gbs are cool because you can get something you couldnt afford, why is it bad ? My guess would say scammers that do not deliver but I found people to be pretty honest 95% of the time.
03-25-2014, 03:34 AM
RE:
I agree with you, if there is no way else of getting it why not team up and put money together to get it. How else are we going to afford it, most of the members are from different countries and the exchange rate to USD is very high.

The GB is also a way to the product quicker than to wait for months for the product to appear and it is already saturated by a lot of people trying the method out and you waist your time and money trying it out.

But I agree there are scammers out there and we need to protect the members against them on the forum.
(03-24-2014 11:36 PM)striker Wrote:  I dont see the problem with GB when you receive the product for a lower price and that the product license holds forever..

Gbs are cool because you can get something you couldnt afford, why is it bad ? My guess would say scammers that do not deliver but I found people to be pretty honest 95% of the time.
03-25-2014, 10:51 AM
RE:
(03-24-2014 11:36 PM)striker Wrote:  I dont see the problem with GB when you receive the product for a lower price and that the product license holds forever..

I see a HUGE problem, not necessarily with Group Buys per se, but with the current influx of non-paid members and low-post scammers and spammers posting their Group Buys and spam "shares." There are a number of them who have been posting this crap for over 2 years now on BBHF and as of the date of this posting, even after many complaints are not prevented from doing so.

I believe if the Admins and Mods of BBHF want this board to continue being the best QUALITY blackhat forum on the internet, they're going to have to deal with this problem pronto! ASAP! Or their going to loose a lot of the great people that have made BBHF the best and only the rift-raft scammers and spammers will be left.

I'm sure there are some members here who'd be willing to put some ideas forward to help solve this problem, but is anyone with decision-making ability really listening? Huh

don't forget to click the rep button on the right and show us some looovve!!
Cool

There's only two ways to be deceived: believing something that's NOT true; and not believing something that IS true!
03-25-2014, 10:53 AM
RE:

I see a HUGE problem, not necessarily with Group Buys per se, but with
the current influx of non-paid members and low-post scammers and
spammers posting their Group Buys and spam "shares." There are a number
of them who have been posting this crap for over 2 years now on BBHF and
as of the date of this posting, even after many complaints are not
prevented from doing so.

I believe if the Admins and Mods of BBHF
want this board to continue being the best QUALITY blackhat forum on
the internet, they're going to have to deal with this problem pronto!
ASAP! Or their going to loose a lot of the great people that have made
BBHF the best and only the rift-raft scammers and spammers will be left.

I'm sure there are some members here who'd be willing to put
some ideas forward to help solve this problem, but is anyone with
decision-making ability really listening? Huh
23.gif

don't forget to click the rep button on the right and show us some looovve!!
Cool

There's only two ways to be deceived: believing something that's NOT true; and not believing something that IS true!
Closed

28.gif