21.gif

Poll: Should GROUP BUYS BE BANNED?
This poll is closed.
Yes 39.66% 23 39.66%
No 60.34% 35 60.34%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

07-11-2014, 06:00 AM
RE: nice to see
Nice to see all those scammers defending their only way to make money online GB'S to 30 people where they recover 300 where they spent 37.Sharing is caring this is the nice of this forum?Where is the old spirit?
Probably if we start banning some of those smart who lives with 20 dollars per day they catch here and there in the various blackhat forums.This is the same thing of people downloading here and selling 9,90 memberships of the ripped softwares and plugins.Here is a question of choices : this forum is different or it will become the same S***** bag Of scammers that so many became?
Obviously my 20 cents i dont care i will keep downloading and sharing just with nice old people via pm that's all i hate who tries to make money in this forum stay away and try to market online if you are able not selling shit here!!
Please visit one of my sites
https//cuocasimona.comMad Slap
07-11-2014, 09:19 AM
RE:
If you know someone scamming people, contact a mod/admin with facts, not assumptions.

Same for people running sales fests disguised as group buys. They'll be dealt with. If you see the slots not being honored and not being posted - they'll be blocked from running group buys.

If you see someone ignoring the rules and not following the template, point that out to the OP and direct them to the stickies at the top of the group buy forums. If they still ignore it, contact a mod/admin.
07-11-2014, 04:15 PM
RE:
could GB's be approved and set up by an admin. Maybe there is a plugin that all interested parties can deposit the funds through BBHF. And the GB's or certain GB's could be purchased by any other interested members with proceeds to purchase other products to benefit BBHF. Even have some contests or something, Maybe Prizes for hard to find shares or something. I love this place.
07-12-2014, 02:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 03:40 AM by NonConformer.)
RE:
Admins and mods do not get involved with group buys unless there is abuse. That's basically it. There's not going to be a module or any programming or anything else incorporated into the gb forums other than the changes that have already been made. The goal was to have a self policing forum and to involve mods/admins as a last resort only.

If anyone wants to look for an external escrow solution or some other tools to use "with" the GB forums, that's fine, but the forum admin/mods will not be involved with it. There's also liability issues to consider.

The GB forums have started to resolve themselves. I think there's one complaint thread right now from an organizer who is MIA.

I'd also encourage people to start using the request/discussion sub forums to foster interest in a GB "before" actually starting one. If you can get a committed group together before starting an actual GB thread, the GB will go a lot quicker and a lot smoother.
07-26-2014, 01:34 AM
RE:
I for one have seen this forum ask for rules to be put in place, whether officially and unofficially on a constant basis. We are now discussing the handling of GBs, something I have participated in as a buyer at times. It does not seem like it is unreasonable to ask compensation, when the seller is shelling out money for something that we can't readily share because of restricted access imposed on the products by owners. These owners may allow a low rate of computer usage instances per license. Another is when it is more feasible to shell out a low sharing fee, if you will, for rights to use a product with a much higher price point, that was paid for by the original GB poster. The only thing I don't agree with on GB is that many of us can spot when someone is abusing it, by selling it many times over it's original asking price. We need some Mod verification in place for this. The point is after all is said and done, about these agreements or disagreements nothing is going to change on BestBlackHatForum until the MODs start taking action and return BBHF to what it once was, a great place to share things among its members. Another thing is we need to start putting a handle on, or limiting how newcomers interact with a community that has been here for a way longer period of time. Oftentimes you find these very same newbies, selfishly "demanding" or wanting things like it is owed to them. As for that opening remark by the OP, disparaging GB sellers themselves, it was totally uncalled for. The OP has not bothered to follow up at all since his original post. There have been many valid points made here by other concerned members, hope the MODs start to take action on some of these valid points.
26.gif
07-30-2014, 01:37 AM
RE:
Batman is right on the money and I'm with him.
Max Reps!
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
07-30-2014, 02:47 AM
RE:
(06-02-2014 11:29 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  The freebie section has already been reorganized. Your opinion of the kinds of files that should be shared or not shared on the forum is irrelevant at this point. - I'm not being a d****, I'm just saying it because a LOT of people do use those sections and alternative shares. That's why there's a mics and adult section. As long as it's not abusive or a threat to the overall community it will fly. Stay out of the threads that you are not interested in.

Banning group buys? Really? Don't participate in them if you don't like them.

And if you've been ripped off in a GB, you should come to the community and let them know about it as well as report it to a mod.

There needs to be more "self policing" here instead of whining and complaining.

If something isn't personally affecting you or damaging the community, don't worry about it. In other words- don't frequent sections and threads that you have no interest in to begin with.
People are using GB's to make money...kind of like a niche of its own here in bbhf nowadays....that's the only thing I'm worried about right now.
This is damaging and hampering the quality of what gets shared here.
07-30-2014, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 02:36 PM by lte.)
RE:
I also want to make money with GB since I saw them making TONS of money with it.
But I cant find a good product to GB >.<

This is how they earn:
Ex.
GB with 10 members product price is equal to 200 dollars.
20 dollars each.
Of course some members who did not join the GB can still get a copy by just PMing the GB ORGANIZER.
Thats a pure profit for them.

If the GB goes viral im sure they can get additional 10+ people easily to buy the product i mean subscribe to the GROUP BUY.
10 people = easy 200 dollars for the GB ORGANIZER!
This so profitable!!! Smile
07-30-2014, 02:19 PM
RE:
(07-30-2014 11:17 AM)⁞∆˹βLΘΘDΥ_NΔPKIN˺∆⁞ Wrote:  I also want to make money with GB since I saw them making TONS of money with it.
But I cant find a good product to GB >.<
Let me know when you find one so I can show you the door.
07-30-2014, 02:22 PM
RE:
As it's been said in various threads, the rules as well as in here; If you see someone abusing the group buy forums and running sales threads- send the thread links to a mod.
51.gif
Closed

13.gif