68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-09-2016, 05:22 PM
[GET] Adult Media Buying on Crack - Earn Six Figures Each Month With Adult CPA Offers
[Image: NheXcgZ.jpg]
[Image: cnqWSOp.png]

Salespage: http://adultmediabuyblueprint.com/high-roller/

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-A...CPA-Offers

**This link was not obtained from elvee4eva, I already have the course.

I'm sharing because I'm sick of elvee4eva taking advantage of people with his horrible Group Buys.

- Please Mirror ASAP

DOWNLOAD:

Magic Button :
https://mega.co.nz/#F!F0sQzKDR!XWkl7KWFX734LGIx5RF7Ng

Thanks!
04-09-2016, 06:30 PM
RE: [GET] Adult Media Buying on Crack - Earn Six Figures Each Month With Adult CPA Offers
Thanks awesome share. +rep.
04-09-2016, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2016 07:17 PM by sunnystar.)
RE: [GET] Adult Media Buying on Crack - Earn Six Figures Each Month With Adult CPA Offers
This is not even as complete as the old version in possession.

I have the old version and this share is lacking a lot of files.

Don't be fooled guys, I did my homework before starting this GB and this rubbish shared here is not even up to 40% of the old course.

So lostinheaven, stop wasting your time.

You are just a sick fool

You need help...seriously speaking
04-09-2016, 06:57 PM
All the files are here, you just got to unzip everything from all the folders.

Don't worry guys. I'm Saving everyone from wasting there money on elvee4evas Group Buy of a course that came out originally in 2012. It was crap then, and its crap now with the updates.

Save your money, get it for free here....Don't let elvee4eva con you into thinking he has some magic updates that are going all of a sudden make the course good lmao.
04-09-2016, 07:21 PM
Don't waste your time with that share, it is incomplete.
It is old and it is useless.

Join this GB and get the latest complete version with all future updates

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-A...CPA-Offers

(04-09-2016 06:30 PM)davel70 Wrote:  Thanks awesome share. +rep.
71.gif
04-09-2016, 07:23 PM
Stop Deceiving people, with your useless old and incomplete share

(04-09-2016 06:57 PM)SherryBull Wrote:  All the files are here, you just got to unzip everything from all the folders.

Don't worry guys. I'm Saving everyone from wasting there money on elvee4evas Group Buy of a course that came out originally in 2012. It was crap then, and its crap now with the updates.

Save your money, get it for free here....Don't let elvee4eva con you into thinking he has some magic updates that are going all of a sudden make the course good lmao.
04-09-2016, 07:31 PM
You are posing like a good person, but you are not a good person at all.

You are a big fool who thinks that he can control what I do or say, but news flash, I am here for you now and you will fail.

You shared my GB the last time and lied to admin that you got it elsewhere.
It won't work this time.

I have noted all your usernames and I am ready for you this time around.
04-09-2016, 07:35 PM
(04-09-2016 07:21 PM)elvee4eva Wrote:  It is old and it is useless.

elvee4eva got it right, and he even said it himself.

This course is USELESS.

Why are people going to pay you $20 for somethings that's useless.

Anyone who buys elvee4eva's GB needs to leave BBHF because you would be an absolute idiot to give this man your money.

He just wants to make money of a cheap course he already had by starting a GB.

elvee4eva seems to think he has some "magic" updates that make this course not usless....Well newsflash, he doesn't.

So don't waste your time dealing with a scammer like elvee4eva. Get this free here and consider yourself lucky you didn't pay him $20 for this.
04-09-2016, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2016 07:46 PM by sunnystar.)
Hi stop trying to sell angle.

It won't help either

The new course has lots of valuable, but you share is old and only 40% complete, so it it USELESS to share an old incomplete course on BBHF

(04-09-2016 07:35 PM)SherryBull Wrote:  
(04-09-2016 07:21 PM)elvee4eva Wrote:  It is old and it is useless.

elvee4eva got it right, and he even said it himself.

This course is USELESS.

Why are people going to pay you $20 for somethings that's useless.

Anyone who buys elvee4eva's GB needs to leave BBHF because you would be an absolute idiot to give this man your money.

He just wants to make money of a cheap course he already had by starting a GB.

elvee4eva seems to think he has some "magic" updates that make this course not usless....Well newsflash, he doesn't.

So don't waste your time dealing with a scammer like elvee4eva. Get this free here and consider yourself lucky you didn't pay him $20 for this.
04-09-2016, 07:51 PM
Also, all this talk about SCAMMING,
Has any body come here to openly say that that I scammed he or her in the past?

Only you and all your fake IDs are logging in and logging out and shouting scam at the top of your voice as if you have ever bought anything from me in the past.

You hate me, and I understand that , but don't waste your time deceiving people simply because you want to get at me for refusing to work with you in the past.

Like I said, you have a bad mouth problem and a psychological problem and now you have added LYING to your endless list of problems
70.gif

11.gif