25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-09-2016, 08:01 PM
RE: [GET] Adult Media Buying on Crack - Earn Six Figures Each Month With Adult CPA Offers
Wow. thanks for heads up! Now uploading new mirror for all BBHF Members.
04-09-2016, 08:02 PM
RE: [GET] Adult Media Buying on Crack - Earn Six Figures Each Month With Adult CPA Offers
Hmm...I wonder who people are going to believe...

The person who's desperately trying to defend his Group Buy by triple posting so he can make money off members.

or

Multiple members trying to warn others to not waste there hard earned money sending it to you.

Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

You just keep replying because you so desperately want people to give you money by buying your Group Buy.

Well....Its here free....so stop trying to say you have "magic" updates that make the course now worth it. There is 1000000s of courses shared here for free....there is absolutely no need for any member to send you money for this junk.

End of discussion.
04-09-2016, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2016 09:19 PM by sunnystar.)
Guys,

Like I said, I have the 2012 version.
This new version is updated and improved and has lots of new content

Just visit the sales page and see the difference

http://adultmediabuyblueprint.com/high-roller

See my screenshot of the 2012 version on my PC HDD.

[Image: xdHb5nM.png]
[Image: mP3oWaG.png]

If you want to be deceived by a disgruntled fool, then go and download old 2012 stuff, but if you want new stuff, then join the GB

(04-09-2016 08:02 PM)SherryBull Wrote:  Hmm...I wonder who people are going to believe...

The person who's desperately trying to defend his Group Buy by triple posting so he can make money off members.

or

Multiple members trying to warn others to not waste there hard earned money sending it to you.

Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

You just keep replying because you so desperately want people to give you money by buying your Group Buy.

Well....Its here free....so stop trying to say you have "magic" updates that make the course now worth it. There is 1000000s of courses shared here for free....there is absolutely no need for any member to send you money for this junk.

End of discussion.
04-09-2016, 09:34 PM
Thanks @SherryBull
04-09-2016, 09:50 PM
Why are you thanking him for sharing an old version while he tricked into believing that it's new

This old version is already available in the forum and everybody knows this already.
Just use the search function and you will see a lot of threads.

What I am offering in the new improved version

(04-09-2016 09:34 PM)danixD Wrote:  Thanks @SherryBull
37.gif
04-09-2016, 09:55 PM
(04-09-2016 09:50 PM)elvee4eva Wrote:  Why are you thanking him for sharing an old version while he tricked into believing that it's new

This old version is already available in the forum and everybody knows this already.

Honestly speaking because i didn't have it and all i saw is you to build everytime new gb that are not worthing at all like obamaCPA even with your "bonus". I'm pretty sure noone made a penny with that gb.
No hard feelings i dont know OP and i dont know you but thats what i saw
04-09-2016, 10:17 PM
Obama CPA was not a BSO is was a GB, so I am not the vendor.
All I did was organize a GB, just as I am doing now.

The issue of making money or not making money depends on whether you applied the teaching or not.

So I appreciate the fact that you may not want to join this GB, but it's not enough reason to accuse me of anything. I simply delivered the GB at a fraction of the original market price, so that people could take a look at the content without spending so much.
Also nobody is stopping anybody from doing their own research before joining a GB. All I am against is for someone to go about telling people
lies just because he doesn't like my face

(04-09-2016 09:55 PM)danixD Wrote:  
(04-09-2016 09:50 PM)elvee4eva Wrote:  Why are you thanking him for sharing an old version while he tricked into believing that it's new

Honestly speaking because i didn't have it and all i saw is you to build everytime new gb that are not worthing at all like obamaCPA even with your "bonus". I'm pretty sure noone made a penny with that gb.
04-09-2016, 10:53 PM
I'm not accusing you or anything but in obamacpa you continued to talk about your "bonus" to buy your gb and to not download the free version that was shared even if anyone knew after reading the wso that was totally crap and didn't changed anything with some ''bonus''
(04-09-2016 10:17 PM)elvee4eva Wrote:  Obama CPA was not a BSO is was a GB, so I am not the vendor.

The issue of making money or not making money depends on whether you applied the teaching or not.

So I appreciate the fact that you may not want to join this GB, but it's not enough reason to accuse me of anything. I simply delivered the GB at a fraction of the original market price, so that people could take a look at the content without spending so much.
Also nobody is stopping anybody from doing their own research before joining a GB. All I am against is for someone to go about telling people

04-09-2016, 11:49 PM
Either way doesn't matter who is right because on the salepage the screenshots are from 2013 and 2014 so I doubt that the product was updated when they didn't even spend the time to make new screenshots with updated data.

So, my guess is that if that guy spent time on updating the product he should have updated the salespage with new screenshots.
04-10-2016, 12:02 AM
(04-09-2016 10:17 PM)elvee4eva Wrote:  Obama CPA was not a BSO is was a GB, so I am not the vendor.

As a group buy "maker" or whatever you want to call it it is your duty to organize group buy for products that you think are worthy of your time and the time of the people who join the group buys.
So if you organize S***** products group buys your reputation becomes S***** group buy thread maker so on one side is your fault as well and you shouldn't blame who joins it.
So, to end it - your reputation is S***** because of your choices and if people flame your threads now maybe start organizing group buys for products worth buying.
21.gif

5.gif