71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-10-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: [GET] Adult Media Buying on Crack - Earn Six Figures Each Month With Adult CPA Offers
I have no problems with any other Group Buy makers on this forum other then you elvee4eva because you are a lier and scammer trying to make money off people with your garbage group buys.

And we are going to expose you everytime you try and pull this crap.

You are also a scammer trying to sell other peoples products via PM. You are a joke and the worst kind of member of this forum. The leechers are more valuable to this forum then you.

DO NOT BUY ANY GROUP BUYS OFF ELVEE4EVA UNLESS YOU LIKE FLUSHING YOUR MONEY INTO THE TOILET.
04-10-2016, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2016 01:59 PM by d69mx.)
RE: [GET] Adult Media Buying on Crack - Earn Six Figures Each Month With Adult CPA Offers
This looks like the old course? Thanks anyway.
04-10-2016, 03:56 PM
Yeah this is the old version. The 'high roller' version was released in late 2015
04-10-2016, 06:03 PM
My experience with Elvee4eva is that i once bought one of his Group Buys and it shows, that what he sent me was a old non-updated non-existent course anymore. I am very disappointed and no one should never buy anything from him.
04-11-2016, 01:32 AM
I'd politely ask both fo you to stop the trolling!

The GB guy should stick to the GB section and OP should stop attacking him!

OP got my+5 REPs...even i dont give a s#it about this share however it is: good or bad!

Elve4eeva or whatever your name is, a share is a share, it is in GET and is was posted according to all the rules.

Both of you: stop the BS!
51.gif
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
04-11-2016, 02:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2016 03:52 AM by sunnystar.)
Hi aKinaKus,

I appreciate your interest in this matter and before I speak, my username is elvee4eva and not Elve4eeva.

With that out of the way, I want to point out something you may have missed.
The OP is on a vengeful mission to smear my person because of a past failed private arrangement between us and you know that silence means YES/Agreement.

If I keep quiet let him get away with all his lies and falsehood, everyone will believe his lies.

Notice that the last time, he shared my GB using another username and lied to the admin that he got it elsewhere.

This time around, because the present GB has not been purchased yet, he quickly went and copied my exact GB title and my exact GB image and started this thread, so as to turn people away from my GB threads.

He is strategy is simple, login as different people and spew a lot of rubbish negative comments and make it look like the GB is not worth it.

The person behind all this drama is lostinheaven
http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-lostinheaven

None of my GB buyers have sent me any PM complaining about my GB.
lostinheaven did not participate in my last GB, so I wonder who leaked it to him

Just know that this strategy which lostinheaven is using is very simple and anybody can use it.

If I want, I will create 20 different accounts and pay him back in kind, but before I do it, I want let everyone understand the game he is playing

I run GBs. I don't sell BSOs, so everyone is advised to investigate the product independently before joining a GB

My next GB will be a high ticket item from a well known and respected Author or vendor

When this happens, I wonder what lostinheaven say then

lostinheaven is the Real SCAMMER here, because he is hiding his true intentions while going about misinforming people.

I rest my case and to you lostinheaven, please don't stop, continue attacking me. I will now start attacking you too.

(04-11-2016 01:32 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  I'd politely ask both fo you to stop the trolling!

The GB guy should stick to the GB section and OP should stop attacking him!

OP got my+5 REPs...even i dont give a s#it about this share however it is: good or bad!

Elve4eeva or whatever your name is, a share is a share, it is in GET and is was posted according to all the rules.

Both of you: stop the BS!
05-20-2016, 01:09 PM
Thank for sharing, Sherry
05-20-2016, 04:44 PM
Bookmarked this!
05-21-2016, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016 02:20 PM by heisenberg808.)
Why not show a screen shot of the 2015 version, the sales page proves nothing...

(04-09-2016 09:17 PM)elvee4eva Wrote:  Guys,

Like I said, I have the 2012 version.
This new version is updated and improved and has lots of new content

Just visit the sales page and see the difference

http://adultmediabuyblueprint.com/high-roller

See my screenshot of the 2012 version on my PC HDD.

[Image: xdHb5nM.png]
[Image: mP3oWaG.png]

05-21-2016, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016 02:57 PM by lostinheaven.)
man... this Elv4 f*ck eva is a a cheeter ....playing with people cause of his vip badge....always people complaining ....always refering me and I really gave up on this guy....after this post he will come with his endless victm story and fake conspiriring theory that I creat fake accounts ... come on guys this one is really whortless...I'm really sorry for someone who will pays for his gbs in future... now people start to awake up as I did ....

(05-21-2016 02:20 PM)uberzone Wrote:  Why not show a screen shot of the 2015 version, the sales page proves nothing...

(04-09-2016 09:17 PM)elvee4eva Wrote:  Guys,

Like I said, I have the 2012 version.
This new version is updated and improved and has lots of new content

Just visit the sales page and see the difference

http://adultmediabuyblueprint.com/high-roller

See my screenshot of the 2012 version on my PC HDD.

[Image: xdHb5nM.png]
[Image: mP3oWaG.png]
25.gif

52.gif