21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-21-2016, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016 03:08 PM by lostinheaven.)
RE: [GET] Adult Media Buying on Crack - Earn Six Figures Each Month With Adult CPA Offers
I'm really surprised about this comments ...Just seen today...21/05/2016 by casualty, as I was browsing today posts...
and... no words...as I said..gave up on this guy that name his self as a "ninja IM"... this guy always refering me for his own marketing victm story benefit...
Really I hate to spare my precious time on this....
(04-11-2016 02:40 AM)elvee4eva Wrote:  Hi aKinaKus,

I appreciate your interest in this matter and before I speak, my username is elvee4eva and not Elve4eeva.

With that out of the way, I want to point out something you may have missed.
The OP is on a vengeful mission to smear my person because of a past failed private arrangement between us and you know that silence means YES/Agreement.

If I keep quiet let him get away with all his lies and falsehood, everyone will believe his lies.

Notice that the last time, he shared my GB using another username and lied to the admin that he got it elsewhere.

This time around, because the present GB has not been purchased yet, he quickly went and copied my exact GB title and my exact GB image and started this thread, so as to turn people away from my GB threads.

He is strategy is simple, login as different people and spew a lot of rubbish negative comments and make it look like the GB is not worth it.

The person behind all this drama is lostinheaven
http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-lostinheaven

None of my GB buyers have sent me any PM complaining about my GB.
lostinheaven did not participate in my last GB, so I wonder who leaked it to him

Just know that this strategy which lostinheaven is using is very simple and anybody can use it.

If I want, I will create 20 different accounts and pay him back in kind, but before I do it, I want let everyone understand the game he is playing

I run GBs. I don't sell BSOs, so everyone is advised to investigate the product independently before joining a GB

My next GB will be a high ticket item from a well known and respected Author or vendor

When this happens, I wonder what lostinheaven say then

lostinheaven is the Real SCAMMER here, because he is hiding his true intentions while going about misinforming people.

I rest my case and to you lostinheaven, please don't stop, continue attacking me. I will now start attacking you too.

(04-11-2016 01:32 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  I'd politely ask both fo you to stop the trolling!

The GB guy should stick to the GB section and OP should stop attacking him!

OP got my+5 REPs...even i dont give a s#it about this share however it is: good or bad!

Elve4eeva or whatever your name is, a share is a share, it is in GET and is was posted according to all the rules.

Both of you: stop the BS!
06-17-2018, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2018 12:42 AM by igydog.)
RE: [GET] Adult Media Buying on Crack - Earn Six Figures Each Month With Adult CPA Offers
I usually do not get into the mix when there is a pissing match going on. I am reminded of a transaction I did with Samuari Warrior gb. It was about my fourth or fifth purchase and ran into delivery issues. I was ignored and when I approached him over again I was given protracted promises for delivery with stories of why the delay. When I researched his transaction history I saw a pattern. I contacted one of the commentators and found out he had accrued a really nasty reputation for using foul language and truly being a total ass wipe. The reason I bring this up is as a group buy it was my first disappointment. It was as well my first instance where I was motivated to splash his sales threads with warnings and testimonial links to content people could read to show his vulgar actions and language and just how detailed my summary of him was. I was instantly reprimanded my Omnipotens. I was not given any support, no one backed me up and admins deleted all my content related to his threads and gb's. The thing that amazes me is how you can see elements where people are behaving badly and it goes on for pages and it is clearly not registering with any admins. The way I see this is, bad mouthing anyone is un-productive. Why would anyone care about some traffic going elsewhere if not for the lack of success they are experiencing. My sense is all things that are shared on this forum are a blessing. If they do good great. If they are a waste of time, it is part of the scene. Even if it cost you some coin get on with it. You will never convince enough people of a point of view right or wrong. It is a waste of time noise....igydog
06-17-2018, 02:32 AM
Its about time someone mention GB. They have exploded on BBHF and I'm sick of it. If u have the money and U can buy something to share do it! That's what the BBHF was when I joined .And 99.99% of the time they are rubbish. Max rep+ added 2 SherryBull.
08-07-2018, 01:23 AM
I want to get into this so please text or phone me, on #44 07932644923

74.gif