50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-14-2019, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2019 04:15 AM by tupac.)
[ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $2200 already
October update: I reached $2200!

Ladies and gentlemen, here is my story...

A $13 DIGITAL BUSINESS THAT MADE $1300 ALREADY! ... WITH A VERY LITTLE WORK!

Good day

Here I'm back with another adventure...

I posted my tiny digital business in the VIP section, in a thread related to PLR products.

I'm not gonna rewrite everything here, but Down, I'll post a full copy of my post and the first question and my answer to it.

The business model:
Not creating anything... Just selling PLR video courses of good quality.

The budget:
I planned $100, but in fact I started and launched with less than $20!
The host, I have a reseller account for years, so I estimate it cost me like 3 bucks a month.
The domain, I had a $9 dollar good domain in reserve since a while, so I decided to use it.
So, total was 13 dollar.

Why I started this business:
I already posted in this forum about my goals to automate all my incomes, so basically, selling digital products, is, for me the best business on earth, there is nothing to do after the launch, except support.... and you guessed it, support is extra minimum... so hello the 4h week dream.

When did I start?
In early MAY 2019, can't remember the exact day, but surely the first week, as I have tendencies to think about what can be more done each month.

Now, here the famous post:
Remember, I was talking about some PLR video courses and how I used them to start a digital shop in like 4 full days:

(07-12-2019 04:43 PM)tupac Wrote:  Thank you all for the links and special thanks for moataz59 and searchbot , thanks to all the links here, I got the missing courses i wanted to check before buying and selling them.

Note: Like in most of my posts in this forum, my intention, as always is to motivate people to act and act fast, and not to hijack this post, so apologies to the posters here.

Now, what can we do/ I'm doing with all this stuff?
Easy, start a 90% automatic semi passive digital business, selling courses.

Sell them at the minimum allowed in the plr + the quality is not astronomical, but still ok for newbies, so they can be sold like hotcakes for 10$ a full course.

And yes, I even sold the first ones at 47$, then a 50% discount for the site launch, then 30$, and now I'll be testing 10 and 17$ max to sell faster.
Why?
All change fast, sooner or later all options mentioned in the video courses will be obsolete, example, the Cpanel course, totally bye-bye, as the theme mentioned in the course is not used anymore by most hosting companies, so do not bother downloading and selling it, I just got refunds with it.

I even got a couple of friends to invest 1500$ total with me, because when they saw the website, they were, waow that's a good project, please let me in.... really a good feeling having people to ask you in after years of people saying i'm delusional and not doing a shiiiit lol... well, the past 10 years, I made my money alone and they know that, so I guess, they live in a chicken or cow factory, because, how I see it, they didn't do a shiiit the past years except making their boss richer and getting in more debt stress, while I've been traveling and working alone.. go figure... in a factory world, chicken think they are in control of their lives! and eagles are losers!!!! say what!!!!!

Money time!
For info, I made around $300 first month, $500 second one and I didn't really focus on it... like 70% of sales came from affiliates, yep, friends and friends.

For me it was just a micro business to test... and I never used any paid traffic yet.... will start testing this week... I need to speed that baby fast and be serious about it.

So you understand now, that you'll literally have around 2000+ videos if you got all the courses, and that's 50+... branding is huge... since this project, the few people who saw my link acted better and bough my other stuff fast... I'm not begging to sell my other stuff... in fact, this is better and easier than my other micro-business detailed before (post in my signature) or here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...pid2331594

Now, who can have a website with 2000+ videos and 50+ courses!

You see the mini gold mind now?

The real execution plan I'm doing right now:
You'll need like 5 to 7 days, 5h a day of work to start your full automatic digital business:

1) Get yourself a domain and a host with SSL and whois privacy included fort he first year.

2) Use a digital shop theme made for easy digital download (and addons), plus an affiliate plugin... all nulled.

3) Use amazon s3 to allow the download only from your website link (s3 is really cheap to start with, they used to have 1 year free, not sure if the offer still exists, but 3 free months sure).

4) Add a logo to the videos (do that in batch with free software like FORMATFACTORY).

5) Use edd addon called amazon s3 (those who choose to use dropbox pro, there is an addon for that too).

6) Use Yoast premium plugin and youtube strategies to get traffic fast (plenty of tutorials here) + paid traffic too, plenty of courses about paid traffic here, or just use any dropship FB ads fast traffic you find in the dropship course/ YT videos of those doing 10k a day.

7) When you make money, go buy all the rights to all the courses, the theme, and the plugins, because KARMA is a biach!

8) Fix a goal to sell 3 to 5 a day the first couple of months and here we go, you got your semi-passive income of 1000/ 1500 bucks/ month.

9) Go live in South America, Africa or Asia, and you will live like a king, because, for those who do not realize that 1500 is really rich, in many countries the basic salary starts at 50$, the good ones make 200 to 500 bucks/ month only, I mean in maybe 100 countries, not just saying, but I left the west and lived in 5 exotic countries the past 10 years and the quality of life is better, piece of mind, nice weather, and people etc... and I'm African and my passport is shiiiit, so no excuses here and yes, you are really rich and you can even save for your future.

10) An extra advise: not to get in politics, but find yourself a real educated woman or man with a real body and a humble personality, plenty of exotic cultures and colors to pick from, for short, run away from the metro biach (or stay with it and suffer or enjoy the decadence or happiness), yep, I'm not pc, remember, Tupac here lol

11) another folkloric extra advice: learn the tango, or salsa or Zulu dance, or whatever local dance and thank god every day because you made it better than 6.5 billion humans.

12) if those doing, for example, drop shipping are making 1000 even 10.000/ day, by making 10$ or 15$ profit on each sale, I do not see why we can't do the same with less hassle (no shipping, no delays) and in an automatic way (pay, download, use, everybody is happy)

The budget... Hint: I started with less than $20:
50 to max 100$ to start seeing results fast (domain, host, paid traffic)... I personally spent less than 20$ to start all, a domain and a host, that's it, but I did some youtube SEO and a lot of FB free posting, and of course most of my friends know about the business, so affiliates came fast... not big ones, but yeah, my friends are happy to recommend my courses on their social media etc.

Conclusion:
Take action now and stop downloading this and that, you really have everything to start making your paradise dream closer this week.
I can offer help, or should I open a thread to discuss just this plan, so we can all exchange our strategies and experience, let me know down what you think.

Now send me love and prayers:
I Send them to "Tupac is alive, address: the paradise beach, third Bangalow on the right of the big coconut tree, just near my beiach lol), tropical country, heaven, earth.

Hope this helps.

Now, here is the first question someone asked and my answer:
(07-14-2019 05:56 AM)tupac Wrote:  
(07-14-2019 12:44 AM) hidden Wrote:  Interesting read Tupac. How do you handle refunds or chargebacks on Paypal ?

Hi
I didn't get any chargeback or troubles with PayPal yet, but I did very few refunds.
Not even using my PayPal, but a friend's in the country I'm traveling in, so, location and nationality don't apply here.

The site has a live chat (basically an email contact form, I check my email every 15 minutes or so).
On every page, there is a clear "send us message" button on top.
I mention a 30 days money-back guarantee
There is F.A.Q on each product page.
In the first email the buyer or not receive, I talk a lot about support (I use EDD connected to mailerlite)

So basically, I insist on the support, so nobody charged me back yet.... we'll see how it goes.

In any way, thinking of PayPal troubles while you didn't even make a dollar is a mind block... when you start making money, you'll find the solution to anything... If the business grows more and more, I'll register an LLC in the states to get stripe and more secure systems.

Let not forget, there are always plenty of processors to sell your digital stuff more securely, like gumroad, etc and most of them can be integrated with WordPress.

Ps: I'll open a new thread about this business so that everybody can see and participate.... this thread is for plrexperts.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

More to come...

Questions, welcome, but hey, please be precise... generic questions don't help as I do not have a lifetime to write long answers.... said the guy who always posts lengthy advice in this forum lol

Thank you for reading me... now give me some support and hugs.

Tupac

Let's make this the best thread in the forum, let's help each others start faster, and go bigger... who's with me?
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
07-22-2019, 09:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2019 03:50 AM by tupac.)
RE: [ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $1000 already
Hi all

A small update.
Now that the post is validated, I'm ready to post more...
So, I'll post and update every-time I try something...
For now, I'm playing with youtube and video creation... and will try a trick to rank fast.
Also, FB ads are in the planing, but with the big number of courses, I'm deciding the one to promote first.

Questions?
Welcome, post a clear one here, and I'll do my best to answer.

And remember, take action people.
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
07-22-2019, 10:24 AM
RE: [ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $1000 already
Hi, thanks for that info.
Are you hosting the videos or linking them to other sites, like Udemy? To save bandwidth, I mean.
Are you selling memberships? or courses individually?
07-22-2019, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2019 04:20 PM by Lumos.)
Thanks for your marvelous info shares here Tupac !!

I see where you said this=>
Quote:3) Use amazon s3 to allow the download only from your website link

Just one short question, please:
Is this also what you did, or will you share with us what site or method you are using for the content delivery if it is different than that ??
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
07-22-2019, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2019 03:53 AM by tupac.)
(07-22-2019 10:24 AM)roybatty Wrote:  Hi, thanks for that info
Are you hosting the videos or linking them to other sites, like Udemy? To save bandwidth, I mean. Are you selling memberships? or courses individually?

Good day

-I'm selling courses individually.
That means I zip the videos of a course together.
WP with EDD with PayPal, Download... simple.

Note:
I started with a free Dropbox, then went to free trial for a paid version for one month, then I realized the business account, I must buy for 3 people minimum (I should have picked pro, not business)... so after reflexion, I decided to go with Amazon s3...

Amazon S3 is free for the first year, or first 3 months, depends how old is your account... check your account to see.

It allows super protection of the files by allowing download only from the domain name.... by adding a weird code in your bucket... Google and YouTube that.

-No membership for now.
At the beginning, the idea was micro membership, say 5 or 10 a month, then people access all courses or a category of courses... then I thought it just complicating something I didn't even start, so, I used EDD, Dropbox, then S3, etc...

Maybe I'll integrate a membership later, also a view on demand, etc, but for now, I still need to optimize the site for SEO, try some Youtube live video, as they rank fast, then FB ads or maybe find micro-influencer... in any way, I need a regular stream of traffic.. etc... I need to super focus on this as it's really working for now.

Cheers

(07-22-2019 02:20 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Just one short question, please:
Is this also what you did, or will you share with us what site or method you are using for the content delivery if it is different than that ??
Thanks

Hi

EDD has a lot of plugins, Dropbox, Mailerlite (email), Amazon s3 and more... look for nulled one for now.
The files plugin are so easy to use, you just select your Dropbox or s3 file and that's it.

I explained more in my answer a few lines above.
To resume, start with a free Dropbox, password your files, add a password note to EDD delivery email and product delivery note... It's a simple secured solution to start.

More information for all:
-The affiliates are not many, as explained before they are friends only, I just gave 50%, whatever is the price.

-I use the theme dgwork, made for EDD, but, later I'll look for better, as configuration options are a bit limited (colors, titles, etc, etc), but, it's a good theme to start.... won't change now.

-For info, all my ready on shop courses (free and paid) are just 7 GB for now, and I still have like 22 GB of material to go thought.... in total.. in my external backup, I have around 70 GB of PLR, not all video and not all good, but hey, that's material for the future... for now, just picked the first good ones...

-I pick a course, I create a picture for the course with Canva com (free), I add the site logo to the videos in batch with free software FormatFactory, I compress all in zip format, upload to S3, copy the sales letter in product description, upload 2 or 3 videos to youtube, link to the course... and basically that's it

-I use ebooks as FULL GUIDES, as I called the blog section, so the articles are really long and serious... hoping this will help with SEO in the long run.

-For affiliates, I use AffiliateWp, simply straight to the point.

-Everything mentioned above is Free, as explained, get a domain and a host, find nulled stuff, shared PLr and start.

-As said, even Paypal is not mine, a local friend gave me his account to use temporary, so really no excuse, from Congo, or Norway, you can all do it, the secret is NOT TO OVERTHINK and start, even with one course.

-I do not have any funnel for now, but thinking of doing a small one for the best-sold courses...

-Page builder is the one that came with the theme... so no magic here.

TRAFFIC OR THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM:
-I know you all wonder how i got traffic, and as I wrote, affiliates...

-I always said it's the simplest fastest way, specialty with an offer that target a large group of people... in my case... HOW TO DO THIS AND THAT WITH THIS AND THAT COURSES...
And here the startup plan was just to make few extra dollars... and it worked.

-I have like 700 friends on FB all are in my field, most of them are people I met in life or travel (I lived in 8 countries) or have interest with... years of contacts...

-I just posted and posted and contacted plenty of them... and as I wrote in the thread... many were surprised and amazed with my project,

-The idea that I came up with 2 dozen courses on my own is huge branding (read my first post slowly) so, friends they didn't think twice to share their affiliate links... as registration took them a minute.

Even my little sister and cousins in Africa are sharing their links, telling everybody they know on earth, Tupac started a digital school, just because they are proud of me lol..

I REPEAT, IMAGINE YOU GO TO YOUR CHURCH, JOB, SCHOOL OR BAR AND SHOW PEOPLE THAT YOU JUST LAUNCHED A DIGITAL SCHOOL WEBSITE WITH DOZENS AND DOZENS/ HUNDREDS OF VIDEOS!!!!! AND YOU TELL THEM THAT THEY CAN HAVE HALF OF THE SALES IF THEY SHARED A SIMPLE LINK!
WHAT WILL BE THEIR REACTION?
DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN!
TRAFFIC WILL BE THERE, AT LEAST TO START.

Ps: nobody knows I didn't do the courses, and they do not have to know, that's what PLR is about... right!

-Another thing... the courses are all HOW TO DO KIND OF COURSES, none is about making money... So I tried to keep it clean, generic, useful to all with practical stuff anybody needs.... Like how to use Zapier, how to use Evernote, how to install WP... etc... see, may need this basic knowledge.

NOW STOP OVERTHINKING, GO TO THE PRL SECTION AND START WITH $13!

Remember:
There are no enemies but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm... African proverb and my favorite one... if African tribes understood that hundreds of years ago, that the issue is within us, mainly FEAR... what about you? kill your enemy today and start.

I hope this helps.

Cheers.
19.gif
07-28-2019, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2019 04:48 PM by berlinerin.)
Thank you much! Heart

I stopped here:

(But will go on reading further your text, but my english..)

Code:
The business model:
Not creating anything... Just selling PLR video courses of good quality.

Did you take all the PLR Video courses from here? BBHF?

If so.... I can not do it :(

These PLR Stuff here in Forum are ONLY in english :(
The german will absolutely NOT buy ENGLISH videos.
And I make only for the german market.

Maybe I must think of another business-idea or:

If have PLRs... taking powerpoint slides and german speach, but not all PLR have Powerpoint or keynote slides!! I know now.

I can make good holiday greeting Cards (digital) (composing with photoshop) like greeting pictures. Good graphics. One of my FB Page have more than 35.000 Likes/Abo., and others nearly so. (Christmas, Birthday, New Year....)

I have a little picture shop on gumroad. Only at christmas time I earn about 15 Euro every year, thats bad. Here is my picture-shop from last year: (german)
Code:
https://gumroad.com/wallyberlin

FB told me, my Customer Avatar is: Woman between 45 and 64 years old.

Can you ore one here help me with a idea please?

Thanks

(PS: Iam a woman)

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
07-28-2019, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2019 03:55 AM by tupac.)
Hi there

I will think of a project idea for your specific audience (women 45/60, German) and post it here.

For now, read this:

My Plr solution for international audiences... Other languages:

1) To get the text from plr audio and videos:
Use automatic transcribe websites for as trial.
Many allow you to import audio or video and generate text in minutes.
Then from the text , translate to German, then make videos.

To transcribe audio or video, use this... with 120 minutes for free.
https://ssp.cielo24.com/signup/add_account_form/

2) To translate transcribed docs use this:
https://www.deepl.com/translator
They have German and other languages.
And guess what!
Coincidence! it's a german company lol

Ps:
The exported files ARE NOT EDITABLE (protected), so, change the translated doc to pdf with word export.
Then change PDF to doc.
https://smallpdf.com/
Correct the German if needed.
Et voila...

From reviews, DEEPL must be the best automatic translation service available now and in my experience, their ENGLISH > FRENCH translation is just amazing.

For limitation of free accounts, clean your temporary web files and use VPN.

I hope this helps and it will help, as you can have your own book in German in a few minutes with PLR rights, and maybe an hour just to correct and finish all.
Then sell to your German Facebook audience.

Take action,
Personally, I had 3 SERIOUS PLR BOOKS translated to FRENCH done from the English version in only one weekend, so act now.

Cheers
07-29-2019, 01:16 AM
Tupac...I wish more people would be able to share their journey just like you have. I realize everone's case is different so I understand if they don't...Thank you so much for the info you have shared...It does give one a boost of confidence in moving forward when you provide as much detail on the steps you have taken and provide the name of the sources, platforms, software and other items you have used...
07-29-2019, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2019 03:55 AM by tupac.)
You are welcome inboxtycoon

It's really my pleasure to share this kind of info, my personal fulfillment comes from seeing people making it in life, no matter what country or situation they are in.... and trying to help is literally my only hobby.

Modestly, I'm of the lucky guys who used computers when they were as big as a room wall, and since Internet started, I'm a huge believer that, it is the solution.... to make our lives easier, and that, it can really solve MOST of the daily challenges... from lack of knowledge, resolving cultural ignorance (racism), economic struggles etc... the rest is all about action.

Coming from 3rd world, I know by experience, it's THE SOLUTION to all human beings, unfortunately, they just don't realize that YET, as they are still lost busy in the "stupid distractive internet matrix" lol... one day... one day Neo will save us all.

Cheers.

Questions about any step? welcome.
07-29-2019, 04:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2019 04:43 AM by berlinerin.)
Hallo Tupac,

1) Good Idea, thank you much - I did not thought of this and did not know, that some Sites make this. I signed now up at cielo24 - thank you! very good….

2) lol… yes a german company - I see now. :) I did only know Google Translate so far. Very good, thanks! cool…
Thanks also for the link smallpdf .com, really good site! These all I did not know. Good that I asked you now.

Yes I have Epic-Browser and Opera with VPN.

Yes I can maybe make a course, ebook, kindl-books or also put the PLR Text it into my Websites or/and Facebook, there will be in internet no „double content“ or stolen content, because the PLR texts that exist are all in english and my are in german language, so no problem with that and google. That is very good. :)
I think will I make Websites now also with little Adsense/Amazon and Affilinetworks (with PayPal, not Banc-Account - but the most are only with bankaccount here).

I have some Websites and FB-Sites already, but they are only for the Holidays (exsp. Christmas). These are sites with my graphics/Greeting Ecards for holidays. (there is no PLR for that? I think). So the whole summertime and the whole year there comes no traffic (only on Christmas, Easter… a little bit)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MUCH FOR YOUR EFFORT AND HELP !
God bless you much !!

Thanks Perfect 10 Happydance
65.gif

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI

70.gif