47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-29-2019, 05:38 PM
RE: [ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $1000 already
Great to see you come back with your journey. Best wishes for more earnings.
[Image: etjxcPF.gif]
08-01-2019, 12:32 AM
RE: [ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $1000 already
(07-29-2019 05:38 PM)buhari4u Wrote:  Great to see you come back with your journey. Best wishes for more earnings.

Thank you very much buhari4u
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
08-03-2019, 12:04 AM
Hello can you tell us how you do it?
08-03-2019, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2019 03:55 AM by tupac.)
(08-03-2019 12:04 AM)TheXscripter Wrote:  Hello can you tell us how you do it?

Hi TheXscripter

How I do what?
I explained almost everything.
What do you mean?
If there is a part you do not understand or want more details about, tell me.

I'll do my best to answer you.
Cheers
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
08-05-2019, 10:04 PM
Do people still succeed selling plr courses...astonishing!
57.gif
08-06-2019, 01:39 PM
Max reps and thanks to Tupac for this thread. QUESTION: What is EDD? Some sort of membership plugin I'm assuming, or membership site (as you say it has 'a lot' of plugins and tools)? Please let me know. Looking at a couple of ideas for membership sites, etc.
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"
08-06-2019, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2019 03:56 AM by tupac.)
(08-06-2019 01:39 PM)darkweb Wrote:  Max reps and thanks to Tupac for this thread. QUESTION: What is EDD?

Good day
EDD stands for easy digital downloads.
Yes, it's a plugin to sell digital downloads.
It's free, but there is the pro version that comes with a lot of extra plugins.

https://easydigitaldownloads.com/

(08-05-2019 10:04 PM)tintin Wrote:  Do people still succeed selling plr courses...astonishing!

Hi.
Of course, we can make money with plr.
That's the main purpose of PLR.

Those who are buying and not using them are missing up on big opportunities.

We can translate, edit, redo them into articles, videos for youtube, get inspirations for course ideas, etc.
Or simply sell them as I do.

Of course, better pick the good ones.
There are good plr providers, like those mentioned here and in the PLR section.... and I'm not talking about the kinds of plrsalesfunnels or unstopabbleplr... as they are barely acceptable for very basic use, like videos, etc.

More than a year ago (before this journey), I explained my regular business, and guess what!
I use Jimmy D Brown and Sean Mize plr as main inspiration:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...pid2331594

So yes, we can make money with PLR.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
08-06-2019, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2019 03:57 AM by tupac.)
Back...
TIME FOR A LITTLE UPDATE, STATS:

About the courses I sell:
As of today...
I do have 835 videos on the site:
17 paid courses.
5 free courses

Working on adding this week:
13 paid courses.
10 free courses.
They were already listed (since weeks) in a coming-soon page... just to make people come back.

By the end of this week, the total will be:
Approximatively 1300 videos in paid courses.
and 150 videos in free courses.
As explained before, that's a HUGE BRANDING.

For now:
-I give the free courses just by putting the price at 0.
-People buy, access the download link, simple.
-Mailerlite free plugin connected to Easy digital downloads collect the emails of the orders (Finished or not).
-EDD delivers the product on-site and sends a $0 invoice with a download link.
-Mailerlite fires a welcome and thank-you email that mention the other free courses and temporary %50 discount for any paid course.
-In the welcome/thank-you email, I also invite people to join a free FB group to discuss the courses and get help.
-I prefer to go slow with the email list, as I do not want to be pushy.
-My plan is to make people as comfortable as possible, to build trust.

My actual marketing:
-I still have a header banner that says CRAZY DISCOUNTS! (No plugin for that, The banner is just the EDD shop notice, similar to the one you find in Woocommerce)
-The prices are reduced to 17 and 27 instead of 27 and 47.
-People who get a free or a paid course, get an email with another %50 discount (as mentioned above).
-Youtube: I added around 30 recreated videos on youtube, views are low, but it's ok, it's new... will do the copy the same in Vimeo.
-In youtube, I put each video series separated in a playlist (those are not the free courses).
-Basically, I took plr videos from this forum, use the voices and transcripts, to create slides automatically, using free trials of contentsamurai, et voila, in a couple of minutes I got middle-quality videos given for free.

Also:
-I picked 3 courses, the best sales/ones, I'm building a sales letter and funnel pages for EACH of them, and the plan is to advertise on FB.
-The idea is to advertise the best free courses, then advertise the 3 best courses funnels.
-Thank god, I thought of adding a FB pixel the first week I set up a site, so basically, I'm building my audience.
-I had a popup since the first days to collect emails in exchange of a discount coupon, but clicks were not high.... so I shut it down... to make the site very safe and trusted.
-Affiliates are still my main traffic source but it's starting to go down... So I guess it's time for micro-influencers use... till the FB ads... or use both... will see.
-I created a FB group and new email list just for my affiliates, to keep them updated and motivated, let's see how it goes.
- I thought of creating a one ACCELL ALL PASS, pay one price, get all courses... but I'm not sure yet... I kinda feel it's not the right time to do that.

Gains:
-3 months after the startup (remember, I did not focus on that until lately), I reached $1300 in gains, so I went to buy some of the courses I sell from the creators, as I explained before KARMA is a biach! so better get the universe on my side.
-So all in all, Since I started on this, I seriously worked like 8h each week on this... most of it uploading the courses.... but now, I try to accelerate everything... as I do have plenty of time, etc.
-$470 a month the past 3 months for a very little work is really good, especially that I didn't focus on the thing at all... now, I'm doubling the work time (at least 2 days a week) to have double and triple gains.
- The goal, for now, is 1500 bucks a month or more... at the end of the next 3 months... that's very very doable... I'm being minimalistic here.
-As mentioned before, the key is traffic and we can sell for hundreds a day (read the dropship example in the first post)
-When all courses will be up and ready, the work will be minimum.

What else?
Mmmmm, let me think and come back here to update this post.

That's it for now.
08-06-2019, 03:48 PM
(08-06-2019 03:12 PM)tupac Wrote:  
(08-06-2019 01:39 PM)darkweb Wrote:  Max reps and thanks to Tupac for this thread. QUESTION: What is EDD?

Good day
EDD stands for easy digital downloads.
Yes, it's a plugin to sell digital downloads.
It's free, but there is the pro version that comes with a lot of extra plugins.

https://easydigitaldownloads.com/

Hope this helps.
Cheers.

Duh! Should've figured that abbreviation out Tupac! Thanks for the reply and info. I'll go check it out.
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"
08-06-2019, 07:45 PM
Great journey and detail!

Question: Are your videos recreated or PLR videos? If plr, narrator will be different. Are you using these different narrator voice videos as is or use some method/intro to build site brand consistency?
16.gif

24.gif