62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-16-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: [ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $1000 already
This is a wonderful thread. You are on a good and successful journey and been honest, from the way you tell it, what you are doing doesn't seem all that difficult to actually do. It's inspiring to read something like this instead of something from the ''Earn $1000 overnight'' brigade. Thanks again for posting this and regularly updating the thread. Good luck with your ongoing journey.
10-22-2019, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2019 12:10 AM by tupac.)
RE: [ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $1000 already
A small update:
Reached 2200 in sales and started building a list.
Soon I'll post more details.

Again, guys, this is something you can start in one weekend.

Take action now.
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
10-22-2019, 03:28 AM
(10-22-2019 12:10 AM)tupac Wrote:  A small update:
Reached 2200 in sales and started building a list.
Soon I'll post more details.

Again, guys, this is something you can start in one weekend.

Take action now.

Congrats Tupac!
I'm planning to do something similar too, maybe, but I want to start with list building first.
Do you "reskin" plr courses (change name and/or graphics) or sell them as they are?
As I understand you mostly drive traffic using youtube?
thanks
10-23-2019, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2019 10:07 PM by tupac.)
Quote:Congrats Tupac!
I'm planning to do something similar too, maybe, but I want to start with list building first.
Do you "reskin" plr courses (change name and/or graphics) or sell them as they are?
As I understand you mostly drive traffic using youtube?
thanks

Hi and thank you.

About the courses.
I changed all the names of the courses and the videos in them, so they appear unique and of course the graphics too.
For some, I change the sales letter too, keep the audio change the video (already explained that).

I still drive my traffic with affiliates, mostly friends and friends of friends.
Youtube, not much, I just have the sales or demo videos hosted there and the traffic is minimal, my SEO on that is not giving a lot of results.

For the list building, yes, that's a good idea if you know and can get the traffic fast.

I started building 2 lists since day 1 with the free and paid courses, (connected to the EDD plugin, people get added automatically to lists).
I'm not using the lists A LOT for promotions etc, I'm more focused on building my affiliates list, as that's my traffic and sales.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
10-24-2019, 12:51 AM
Hey Tupac,

Nice journey. You mentioned " I still drive my traffic with affiliates, mostly friends and friends of friends "

How do i recruit affiliates and drive traffic if I don't have friends and friend of friends who are interested?
59.gif
Best Training

CLICK HERE
10-24-2019, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2019 01:40 AM by tupac.)
(10-24-2019 12:51 AM)seoforbeginners Wrote:  Hey Tupac,

Nice journey. You mentioned " I still drive my traffic with affiliates, mostly friends and friends of friends "

How do i recruit affiliates and drive traffic if I don't have friends and friend of friends who are interested?

Hi there
Well, then you have to use another traffic method, but focus on affiliates more.

Not having friends on social media is something I'll never understand but anyway, maybe you can get affiliates friends offline.
Contact anybody you know and tell them about your affiliate offer.
(Please read again how I did, I insist on the fact that if you sell good serious plr, people you know will be happy to help and again everybody wants to make some money or give you a little push in your business).

We have the tendency to think technical and forget the human factor, we are social creatures and we all know people that can help us most of the time... in our case just share 1 link, as an affiliate or not... what's hard about that?

What about paid traffic to affiliates.
A giveaway is another.
What about free traffic on affiliate platforms, few small products (like cheatsheets) you create fast, put them on affiliate platforms on for free or for $1.
What about free FB groups for affiliates.
What about the hundreds of groups about making money online (a lot of people underestimate this free traffic, specially for recruiting affiliates), you can advertise there to get affiliates, in some of those groups people are begging to learn something to make $5 or $10.

There are literally hundreds of ways to get traffic but again focus on affiliate traffic, as I believe it's the best multiplier of traffic.

Me, as I explained, I started with the easiest free method, told the people I know, asked for their help to get the link out and offered them to make some money as affiliates (if they want).
The sky is the limit.

Hope this helps.
10-24-2019, 11:10 AM
(10-24-2019 01:25 AM)tupac Wrote:  
(10-24-2019 12:51 AM)seoforbeginners Wrote:  Hey Tupac,

Hi there
Well, then you have to use another traffic method, but focus on affiliates more.

Not having friends on social media is something I'll never understand but anyway, maybe you can get affiliates friends offline.
Contact anybody you know and tell them about your affiliate offer.
(Please read again how I did, I insist on the fact that if you sell good serious plr, people you know will be happy to help and again everybody wants to make some money or give you a little push in your business).

We have the tendency to think technical and forget the human factor, we are social creatures and we all know people that can help us most of the time... in our case just share 1 link, as an affiliate or not... what's hard about that?

What about paid traffic to affiliates.
A giveaway is another.
What about free traffic on affiliate platforms, few small products (like cheatsheets) you create fast, put them on affiliate platforms on for free or for $1.
What about free FB groups for affiliates.
What about the hundreds of groups about making money online (a lot of people underestimate this free traffic, specially for recruiting affiliates), you can advertise there to get affiliates, in some of those groups people are begging to learn something to make $5 or $10.

There are literally hundreds of ways to get traffic but again focus on affiliate traffic, as I believe it's the best multiplier of traffic.

Me, as I explained, I started with the easiest free method, told the people I know, asked for their help to get the link out and offered them to make some money as affiliates (if they want).
The sky is the limit.

Hope this helps.

TQ. Much appreciate.
Best Training

CLICK HERE
10-25-2019, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2019 08:51 AM by seoforbeginners.)
RE: [ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $2200 already
You mentioned you used AffiliateWp which is quite pricey. Are you using a copy from BBHF? Do you think it's better to use JV ZOO or W+ to setup my affiliate program or using software such as AffiliateWP or a WPplugin? Do you accept everyone on board as affiliates and do you put them on instant commissions or delayed? Since you have hundreds of products, do they sell them individually or do they send their affiliate link to your website and their customers can choose which product they want? can the affiliate plugin handle such affiliate tracking? Thanks!
Best Training

CLICK HERE
10-26-2019, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2019 04:09 PM by tupac.)
RE: [ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $2200 already
(10-25-2019 08:46 AM)seoforbeginners Wrote:  You mentioned you used AffiliateWp which is quite pricey. Are you using a copy from BBHF? Do you think it's better to use JV ZOO or W+ to setup my affiliate program or using software such as AffiliateWP or a WPplugin? Do you accept everyone on board as affiliates and do you put them on instant commissions or delayed? Since you have hundreds of products, do they sell them individually or do they send their affiliate link to your website and their customers can choose which product they want? can the affiliate plugin handle such affiliate tracking? Thanks!

Hi

Plugin:
AffiliateWp: pricy or not the idea is to launch fast with a low budget with what we have in this forum, then buy the licenses when we make money.
In any way, there are other affiliate plugins cheaper, see on themeforest and similar sites. you do not have to use the exact stuff I use.

Platforms:
Affiliate platforms: I didn't test that, so I do not know... but if you are going to build a serious website that sells serious products, MAYBE W+ and JVZOO are not the best options... Again I do not know, for me personally, Clickbank or others always seemed more serious to me... Give it a try, use both the plugin and one platform at the same time and see what works.

Affiliates:
Affiliates have to write (How will you promote us?) when registering... If I like what I read I accept them, if not, I refuse... So, I do not accept everybody... The most I refused are some spammers with weird links and weird sentences, like "blablabla" or "I want to make money" etc...
Note: Strangely there are very few bots who register too even with google captcha etc!

Commissions:
Commissions are delayed, as I give 30 days guarantee for every product I sell and I explain that to affiliates... No one argued with that.

Affiliate links:
I do not have hundreds of products, I barely reached 31 for now (free and paid courses... Notice that some paid courses have 2 levels, beginners and advanced).
The aff plugin has addons to create a specific aff link for a specific product, even another one called "landing page" or something like that, BUT I DO NOT USE THEM, as I want the traffic to come to all the site + I do not want to complicate things, I want it to be, register, be activated, copy the link, start promoting.
Note: it's easy to add the affiliate ID to any product link, so that affiliates direct traffic where they want, and again, I explain that to my affiliates.
Remember: I focus on affiliates more than anything else, I have a small community for them, they can reach me live, etc.

Remember, The idea is to launch in one weekend even with 1 or 2 products, then add more, the next days.

Hope this helps.
10-31-2019, 03:10 PM
Thank you. How many affiliates you have currently to achieve that $2000 figure? What percentage are you paying them?
15.gif
Best Training

CLICK HERE

50.gif