78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-04-2013, 03:27 AM
RE:
It is not hard to observe the forum and see what requests have been made and produce some material to help members here. I am sure everyone has found scripts,WSO and other goodies they can share but they dont. its like the guys trying to sell the Getsy clone ignorant and selfish.
09-04-2013, 03:29 AM
RE:
(09-04-2013 03:27 AM)LikeIcare Wrote:  It is not hard to observe the forum and see what requests have been made and produce some material to help members here. I am sure everyone has found scripts,WSO and other goodies they can share but they dont. its like the guys trying to sell the Getsy clone ignorant and selfish.
Probably none of my business. but shouldn't you have contributor status?
09-04-2013, 03:31 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 03:32 AM by LikeIcare.)
RE:
Im patient. I have done this before. Cheers.
Actually I will purchase VIp soon on this new profile.
09-04-2013, 03:32 AM
RE:
Nice Share Thanks !!
09-04-2013, 03:45 AM
RE:
don't get worked up too much.Start a new thread,give links to good product and i will be the first one to mirror your links and keep it live.Before hurling abuses become a vip and contribute to the community and then talk or else change your name to scumbag99 forever.
(09-04-2013 03:22 AM)fastlane99 Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 03:15 AM)gentlemonk Wrote:  The basic idea on which bbhf is based,if iam not wrong,is to have a taste of the product first hand for free and support the product creator by purchasing in case if i find it indispensable.But quite a few times i cannot afford it.Even though i feel guilty about downloading it for free,iam helpless at this point.All i can do is mirror files and keep the links live.In future iam looking forward to contributing to this community in a much effective.I think this thread needs to be sticky.

respect cautiontapedmummy and all other wonderful contributors.
Start mirroring Leecher. This thread was made for scum like you.
31.gif
09-04-2013, 04:13 AM
RE:
Always been a fan of dummy's but now 5x plus :-O
09-04-2013, 04:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 04:21 AM by aKinaKus.)
RE:
OMG Boys and Girls!

Would You Stop With This S#iT Already???

WTF is your business to call bad names and try to act like Thor...he has his own personality and by blatantly copying him you prove you're dont have one!

Common!

Should I remind you that ALL of us were LEECHERS at some point???

And when i was new here...seeing all this stupidity...do you think i would have ever wanted to stay.contribute, review, share, help and ultimately be GRANTED A VIP MEMBERSHIP FOR FREE???

Leechers will always be here and it is part of the d*** process of GROWING UP WITHIN A COMMUNITY!

STOP being way to arrogant and brown nosing!

Dont call new members bad names! Explain your point of view without resuming to bad words...you know like NORMAL people!! Treat others with respect...you never know whom you're dealing with! Just...CHILL DOWN!

PS. This was intended to a couple of members that have posted some replies here. Not intended for OP!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
09-04-2013, 04:33 AM
RE:
Good opinions here...

My two cents:
1st - Sharing is caring
2nd - contribute if you can, so the forum is more like a family: help the unable and expect good caring behavior from the able
3rd - leeching will never be extinguished here if we want to maintain this great community
4th - VIPs mostly contribute to the free members too - or this would be a much smaller forum than it is today
5th - good contributors get promoted VIP for free (me too) - so this should motivate some to contribute more

So - a happy day to you all :-)

Cheers, Johnny63
09-04-2013, 04:59 AM
RE:
(09-04-2013 04:19 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  OMG Boys and Girls!

Would You Stop With This S#iT Already???

WTF is your business to call bad names and try to act like Thor...he has his own personality and by blatantly copying him you prove you're dont have one!

Common!

Should I remind you that ALL of us were LEECHERS at some point???

And when i was new here...seeing all this stupidity...do you think i would have ever wanted to stay.contribute, review, share, help and ultimately be GRANTED A VIP MEMBERSHIP FOR FREE???

Leechers will always be here and it is part of the d*** process of GROWING UP WITHIN A COMMUNITY!

STOP being way to arrogant and brown nosing!

Dont call new members bad names! Explain your point of view without resuming to bad words...you know like NORMAL people!! Treat others with respect...you never know whom you're dealing with! Just...CHILL DOWN!

PS. This was intended to a couple of members that have posted some replies here. Not intended for OP!
rep+
09-04-2013, 05:35 AM
RE:
HAIL, ITS THE TRUTH +5
82.gif

45.gif