9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-04-2013, 01:49 PM
RE:
(09-04-2013 08:05 AM)theo82 Wrote:  I feel you zhh12. I believe you just spoke the mind of a lot of people. I think it'll be unfair to call someone who is new to all this internet mumbo jumbo a leecher. some of us are completely new to the concept of mirroring a link. I believe, if given time, it is some of the so-called leechers who would end up becoming contributors in the community. so while there may be people who are just all out to download stuffs without giving back, I believe there are guys who have the interest of the community at heart and given time, will surely reciprocate.
~~~

Yes mate...that is correct...

The only thing is ....that zhh12 quoted my previous post.... 42rock
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
09-04-2013, 01:52 PM
RE:
Unfortunately MAJORITY are OLD LEECHERS. Join 1 or 2 years ago ! And some are even VIP members !!
09-04-2013, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 02:21 PM by DuckFace.)
RE:
(09-04-2013 04:19 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  OMG Boys and Girls!

Would You Stop With This S#iT Already???

WTF is your business to call bad names and try to act like Thor...he has his own personality and by blatantly copying him you prove you're dont have one!

Common!

Should I remind you that ALL of us were LEECHERS at some point???

And when i was new here...seeing all this stupidity...do you think i would have ever wanted to stay.contribute, review, share, help and ultimately be GRANTED A VIP MEMBERSHIP FOR FREE???

Leechers will always be here and it is part of the d*** process of GROWING UP WITHIN A COMMUNITY!

STOP being way to arrogant and brown nosing!

Dont call new members bad names! Explain your point of view without resuming to bad words...you know like NORMAL people!! Treat others with respect...you never know whom you're dealing with! Just...CHILL DOWN!

PS. This was intended to a couple of members that have posted some replies here. Not intended for OP!
Great! I like Thor, Jhonny, you and all contributors on BBHT (including cautiontappedmummy). It doesn't matter where you are (even on BBHT), you should always respect others. Peace y'all! Cool

Rep added for Akinakus.
09-04-2013, 02:13 PM
RE:
You are so right! You are great cautiontappedmummy!
09-04-2013, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 04:34 PM by daado.)
RE:
Mirroring seems to have gone down since the thank you system has been removed.

What's really grinding people's gears are post by noob's/leechers

• Saying thanks without making mirrors
  • Asking for mirrors/reups and never making mirrors
  • Complaining about keys, serials, and cracks not working
  • Making request for products and not contributing any - not even reviews of their leeches.

If your going to leech at least be quiet about it because useless post just increases the length of threads and members have to wade through pages of useless comments only to discover that there are NO MIRRORS.
32.gif
09-04-2013, 04:39 PM
RE:
@daado

Maybe mirroring went down just a little bit since the thank you button was gone...BUT...the speed is worth it. Plus REPping is much faster than pressing thank you as it took at least 30 seconds!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
09-04-2013, 05:05 PM
RE:
(09-04-2013 04:22 PM)daado Wrote:  Mirroring seems to have gone down since the thank you system has been removed.

What's really grinding people's gears are post by noob's/leechers

• Saying thanks without making mirrors
  • Asking for mirrors/reups and never making mirrors
  • Complaining about keys, serials, and cracks not working
  • Making request for products and not contributing any - not even reviews of their leeches.

If your going to leech at least be quiet about it because useless post just increases the length of threads and members have to wade through pages of useless comments only to discover that there are NO MIRRORS.
I agree with you man ...

even the dl links disappear faster, because now we're totally naked from outsiders
sometime I don't have to login just to get stuffs from here

I know many noob here don't give respect and appreciation just as you said above
we are all normal person and we like to be treated well and respect

no matter who we are, noob or advance in this place
we have to respect

IMO people can do it by at least with so so value, as shown below:

so so
- give thanks, give +rep to OP or someone who share stuffs and opinions that help you

good
- make some review
- give thanks, give +rep to OP or someone who share stuffs and opinions that help you

better
- create mirror

excellent
- share useful stuffs

I know it's just my two cents
at least those values work for me
and I always have good time not only in cyber but also in real world communities

peace Cool

- Nothing is more important than feeling good -

09-04-2013, 09:31 PM
RE:
Absolutely True +3 REP Added!
09-04-2013, 09:38 PM
RE:
Awesome SHare :) Rep added
09-04-2013, 11:41 PM
RE:
Bump for AWARENESS....Especially for Leechers and Dicklessbosslabs :)
5.gif

37.gif