69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-04-2013, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 05:45 AM by ☠♔ *JS* ♔☠.)
RE:
@ OP Aka cautiontapedmummy

You just got my + 5 Rep As Always!

Great share btw
.... and stay tuned for mirrors!
Cool
09-04-2013, 05:47 AM
RE:
(09-04-2013 03:22 AM)fastlane99 Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 03:15 AM)gentlemonk Wrote:  The basic idea on which bbhf is based,if iam not wrong,is to have a taste of the product first hand for free and support the product creator by purchasing in case if i find it indispensable.But quite a few times i cannot afford it.Even though i feel guilty about downloading it for free,iam helpless at this point.All i can do is mirror files and keep the links live.In future iam looking forward to contributing to this community in a much effective.I think this thread needs to be sticky.

respect cautiontapedmummy and all other wonderful contributors.
Start mirroring Leecher. This thread was made for scum like you.
Simmer Down. He said "all I can do is mirror files and keep links live".

So no need to call him scum.
Sharing is Caring! But so is MIRRORING and ADDING REP Love
09-04-2013, 06:20 AM
RE:
(09-04-2013 04:19 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  OMG Boys and Girls!

Would You Stop With This S#iT Already???

WTF is your business to call bad names and try to act like Thor...he has his own personality and by blatantly copying him you prove you're dont have one!

Common!

Should I remind you that ALL of us were LEECHERS at some point???

And when i was new here...seeing all this stupidity...do you think i would have ever wanted to stay.contribute, review, share, help and ultimately be GRANTED A VIP MEMBERSHIP FOR FREE???

Leechers will always be here and it is part of the d*** process of GROWING UP WITHIN A COMMUNITY!

STOP being way to arrogant and brown nosing!

Dont call new members bad names! Explain your point of view without resuming to bad words...you know like NORMAL people!! Treat others with respect...you never know whom you're dealing with! Just...CHILL DOWN!

PS. This was intended to a couple of members that have posted some replies here. Not intended for OP!
+++rep Cool
09-04-2013, 07:30 AM
RE:
[Image: 25020358.jpg]

+5 rep to the OP
09-04-2013, 08:05 AM
RE:
I feel you zhh12. I believe you just spoke the mind of a lot of people. I think it'll be unfair to call someone who is new to all this internet mumbo jumbo a leecher. some of us are completely new to the concept of mirroring a link. I believe, if given time, it is some of the so-called leechers who would end up becoming contributors in the community. so while there may be people who are just all out to download stuffs without giving back, I believe there are guys who have the interest of the community at heart and given time, will surely reciprocate.
75.gif
09-04-2013, 08:59 AM
RE:
(09-04-2013 08:05 AM)theo82 Wrote:  I feel you zhh12. I believe you just spoke the mind of a lot of people. I think it'll be unfair to call someone who is new to all this internet mumbo jumbo a leecher. some of us are completely new to the concept of mirroring a link. I believe, if given time, it is some of the so-called leechers who would end up becoming contributors in the community. so while there may be people who are just all out to download stuffs without giving back, I believe there are guys who have the interest of the community at heart and given time, will surely reciprocate.
nice thought mate .... I believe you will be one who give great contribution to this forum

for me the problem is not the noob people being leecher
as kinakus said it's part of growing process

main problem is people that don't respect each other

if we respect each other this forum will be much better

I don't like arguing, debating and all of kind of bitch mouth
I like good place, good songs, good friends and good weeds

... I know a place where we can carry on ...

... and peace for all Cool

- Nothing is more important than feeling good -

09-04-2013, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 09:26 AM by gash.)
RE:
(09-04-2013 08:59 AM)kintamani Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 08:05 AM)theo82 Wrote:  I feel you zhh12. I believe you just spoke the mind of a lot of people. I think it'll be unfair to call someone who is new to all this internet mumbo jumbo a leecher. some of us are completely new to the concept of mirroring a link. I believe, if given time, it is some of the so-called leechers who would end up becoming contributors in the community. so while there may be people who are just all out to download stuffs without giving back, I believe there are guys who have the interest of the community at heart and given time, will surely reciprocate.
nice thought mate .... I believe you will be one who give great contribution to this forum

for me the problem is not the noob people being leecher
as kinakus said it's part of growing process

main problem is people that don't respect each other

if we respect each other this forum will be much better

I don't like arguing, debating and all of kind of bitch mouth
I like good place, good songs, good friends and good weeds

... I know a place where we can carry on ...

... and peace for all Cool

Here is another video I figured I'd add to continue where Kintamani left off,

09-04-2013, 11:35 AM
RE:
I will always rep the people that go out and get these software for us because I know not all of us know how to do that
09-04-2013, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 12:16 PM by cautiontapedmummy.)
RE:
(09-04-2013 11:35 AM)Nester Wrote:  I will always rep the people that go out and get these software for us because I know not all of us know how to do that

Sharing is easy to do, my friend:

1. Buy something and if you like, come here and share with your review and your links... let us see for ourselves, so we might see and maybe buy, too!
2. Visit my tutorial page where you can learn how to find shares yourself and help others... and, have some fun, too!

...tutorials for how to find shares is here:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-FREE-Backdoor-Access-WSO-Content-HD-Movies-Premium-Software-with-keys-WP-Themes-Graphics-Good-Links
09-04-2013, 01:32 PM
RE:
(09-04-2013 04:19 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  
WTF is your business to call bad names and try to act like Thor...he has his own personality
+5 Rep Points For You Love
57.gif

25.gif