78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-25-2014, 04:39 PM
RE:
(05-13-2014 07:58 PM)Warrior2012 Wrote:  
(05-13-2014 01:53 PM)voodo Wrote:  Boy I would of liked to have met Gary Halbert a real Marketing GENIUS unlike the so called guroooo's of today which are just a bunch of pri*ks.

RIP Gary Halbert - Peace.
The first time I was introduced to Garys work was back in 1983. I ordered a copywriting manual from him from the back page of some classified ad.

It arrived at my house in a brown manilla envelope, handwritten address, with about 8 stamps all mixed up. It got instant attention in my mailbox. I still have it in my library, original envelope and all. Maybe I'll sell it on Ebay one day for a million dollars.

It was the crappiest put together Kinkos type of copy you'd ever seen. From the minute I started reading I couldn't put it down. I stayed up all night till I finished reading what this crazy guy had to say.

His language was filth, he talked about having sex with all these women, drinking, cars, etc...

At first I thought it was a joke, but then I realized this guy is for real. Crazy brilliant.

In the 90's I was fortunate to attend a live event with Gary, he was just as colorful in real life as he was in his writings.

When the seminar ended he headed for the bar and got drunk. He didn't care how big you were, how tough you thought you were, nor what you had to say. Gary was going to tell it to you like it is whether you liked it or not.

On the day he died I was devastated. I couldn't believe Gary had died, he was only 68.

Gene Schwartz (another mentor of mine) passed away at 68.

But in the end it really wasn't shocking. Gary lived a rough, hard life. Lots of drama to say the least, not excluding being busted by the Feds (FTC and IRS) and going to jail for a while.

Gary made more Millions and lost more Millions than probably any man alive. He drove a pink-like Rolls Royce and dressed like a bum, lol. Yet, he turned away millions of dollars from taking on more business.

I feel the same way about Dan Kennedy. I hope he sticks around a while.

Gary was the ultimate bad-ass copywriter. One of the best.

R.I.P. my friend.
@Warrior2012

Thanks for your post!

There is a LOT of interest in Gary Halbert, and I'm surprised that his sons haven't got a book out about Gary's escapades - all they would need to do is get the guys that worked with Gary to write a chapter not so much about marketing - but the hair brained and crazy stuff that went on...

Lets face it some are getting on in their years Jay Abraham and John Carlton just to name two...

BTW, I sure would like to purchase your RARE 1983 Gary Halbert copywriting manual - unfortunately I'm not a millionaire YET!

I'm just going to ask on the off chance if you could possibly scan it and upload it here?

That really would be AWESOME to see some of Gary's early work.53party

If not...I'll have to get busy making money to purchase that RARE gem FROM You...46nod
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
11-13-2014, 10:40 AM
RE:
Torrent mirror added:

BestBlackHatForum Link:
04-28-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: [GET] John Carlton - Scuttlebutt Sessions Interviews (LOTS of GOLD in this) [12 mp3, 12 pdf]
All links are dead. Please kindly reupload.
World's Top Sales Training: SPIN Selling Conversations (Digital Course) - Free Book for You in Post #3

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-R...pid2484145
04-28-2015, 01:01 PM
RE: [GET] John Carlton - Scuttlebutt Sessions Interviews (LOTS of GOLD in this) [12 mp3, 12 pdf]
Thank YOU!

BATMAN
04-29-2015, 05:47 AM
muchas gracias ...tiene buenos comentarios lo leere lo antes posible
20.gif
01-23-2016, 12:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2016 12:25 PM by metaworldpeace.)
RE: [GET] John Carlton - Scuttlebutt Sessions Interviews (LOTS of GOLD in this) [12 mp...
Many links have expired so here are some fresh mirrors
http://mir.cr/XXUVVK5W
the ususal PW
01-24-2016, 07:00 AM
@Nonconformer - Thank you for this share. I really like John Carltons works. Some pure genius in his marketing tactics.

@Metaworldpeace - Thank you for the new links. I used the ZippyShare link and the download was quick and easy.

Digging into the package now.

Thanks,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
04-07-2016, 12:30 PM
tnx go 2 both of u for this shareThanks
12-26-2016, 12:28 AM
RE: [GET] John Carlton - Scuttlebutt Sessions Interviews (LOTS of GOLD in this) [12 mp...
Thanks NC :) Since these tapes were INCREDIBLY useful...

Mirrors! (Password is same as always.)

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/EC6ZHX8U
12-26-2016, 12:30 AM
Thanks NC :)

Here are mirrors:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/EC6ZHX8U
64.gif

34.gif