10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-19-2014, 02:53 PM
RE:
(04-19-2014 02:19 PM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(04-19-2014 02:44 AM)musiqbox1 Wrote:  whats the password?
The password is:

yourrequestwillbeignoredormocked
LMAO.COM

Biggrin
Biggrin
Biggrin
04-19-2014, 03:23 PM
RE:
(04-19-2014 02:53 PM)uppastmidnight Wrote:  
(04-19-2014 02:19 PM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(04-19-2014 02:44 AM)musiqbox1 Wrote:  whats the password?
The password is:

yourrequestwillbeignoredormocked
LMAO.COM

Biggrin
Biggrin
Biggrin
[Image: h3A64001B]
05-13-2014, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014 01:54 PM by SoloPreneur.)
RE:
Love MP3's as ya can listen to them when out walking etc., etc., etc...
Anyway...I'm on my 3rd listening to these recordings and you always learn something new on each session.

You also get a good LAUGH when Halbert's on call... anyways during 1 session with Joe polish
(i think) Carlton explains that he and Halbert decided to do a 3 day seminar at a cost of $15,000 the deal with the attendees was that if they were NOT happy with the info by mid-day Saturday they could ask for a refund.

...So Carlton turns to Halbert on the Friday night in the elevator on there way back to their rooms, what have we planed for the rest of the 2 days? Halbert reply's: well I only planned to get pass the refund time and then wing it!
I LAUGHED my socks off!
Lol

YOU have to hear the recording its just so FUNNY!

From this situation spawned the 'HOT SEATS' as can been seen in Gary Halbert's college of millionaires seminar.

Just thanking you again SIR Prof. Dr. NonConformer as I didn't even know about these recording until you posted them.

Boy I would of liked to have met Gary Halbert a real Marketing GENIUS unlike the so called guroooo's of today which are just a bunch of pri*ks.

RIP Gary Halbert - Peace.
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
05-13-2014, 04:41 PM
RE:
Agreed, he died way too young.

Ignore all the majority of these internet gurus and their rehashed crap. All you need to learn and follow is old school direct mail and fundamental copywriting/marketing and you will be solid gold on and off-line.
05-13-2014, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014 08:08 PM by Warrior2012.)
RE:
(05-13-2014 01:53 PM)voodo Wrote:  Boy I would of liked to have met Gary Halbert a real Marketing GENIUS unlike the so called guroooo's of today which are just a bunch of pri*ks.

RIP Gary Halbert - Peace.
The first time I was introduced to Garys work was back in 1983. I ordered a copywriting manual from him from the back page of some classified ad.

It arrived at my house in a brown manilla envelope, handwritten address, with about 8 stamps all mixed up. It got instant attention in my mailbox. I still have it in my library, original envelope and all. Maybe I'll sell it on Ebay one day for a million dollars.

It was the crappiest put together Kinkos type of copy you'd ever seen. From the minute I started reading I couldn't put it down. I stayed up all night till I finished reading what this crazy guy had to say.

His language was filth, he talked about having sex with all these women, drinking, cars, etc...

At first I thought it was a joke, but then I realized this guy is for real. Crazy brilliant.

In the 90's I was fortunate to attend a live event with Gary, he was just as colorful in real life as he was in his writings.

When the seminar ended he headed for the bar and got drunk. He didn't care how big you were, how tough you thought you were, nor what you had to say. Gary was going to tell it to you like it is whether you liked it or not.

On the day he died I was devastated. I couldn't believe Gary had died, he was only 68.

Gene Schwartz (another mentor of mine) passed away at 68.

But in the end it really wasn't shocking. Gary lived a rough, hard life. Lots of drama to say the least, not excluding being busted by the Feds (FTC and IRS) and going to jail for a while.

Gary made more Millions and lost more Millions than probably any man alive. He drove a pink-like Rolls Royce and dressed like a bum, lol. Yet, he turned away millions of dollars from taking on more business.

I feel the same way about Dan Kennedy. I hope he sticks around a while.

Gary was the ultimate bad-ass copywriter. One of the best.

R.I.P. my friend.
41.gif
05-13-2014, 09:41 PM
RE:
Thanks NC for another great share. I will just put the audios on my phone and listen to them at work.
05-13-2014, 09:59 PM
RE:
I am always impressed and amazed at the quality of info you deliver
great material + great share - + rep, thanks
05-22-2014, 02:54 PM
RE:
What is Password?
05-22-2014, 04:21 PM
RE:
(05-22-2014 02:54 PM)vadernation Wrote:  What is Password?
Password requests will be ignored.
05-25-2014, 01:41 PM
RE:
The password is taco. Almost friggin fell off my chair.
Can't wait to hear the Scuttlebuttin' masterclass.
Your shares are on a completely different level.
Killer Diller.

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/0UPAHUTB
18.gif
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE

64.gif