36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-25-2018, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2018 08:00 PM by romeocameo.)
[GB Request] SPIN Selling Conversations - My secret to closing multi-million dollar deals
Dear friends,

For many years, I have been working in corporate sales, and I was the top sales rep in the company that I work in. My secret is by practicing SPIN Selling methodologies from reading the SPIN Selling book.

SPIN Selling is a time tested, and true methods that is suitable for selling products or services to small, medium size and large companies.

Right now, there is a Digital course available on SPIN Selling.

http://events.millerheimangroup.com/even...ef1b4.aspx

(Admin please take note that the above is not an affiliate link)

The uniqueness of SPIN Selling is that it uncovers the pain points and problems that the prospect face. This is a very very powerful method of selling, and this is the main reason I am able to close a few million dollars deal.

If there is a Group Buy for this, I will join. I hope someone can organize a GB for this high quality and high impact sales training.

Thank you.
World's Top Sales Training: SPIN Selling Conversations (Digital Course) - Free Book for You in Post #3

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-R...pid2484145
06-27-2018, 03:20 AM
RE: [GB Request] SPIN Selling Conversations - My secret to closing multi-million dollar deals
I have the SPIN Selling book. The content is really solid.

I have used the SPIN Selling methods to sell products and services to companies successfully.

The beauty of this SPIN Selling Conversations course is that, on how to make the sales presentation like a conversation. This is very powerful stuff because when we make our sales presentation like a conversation, the prospect is going to trust you (the seller) more.

I really hope someone can organize a Group Buy for this course.

There are some sales training companies who are practicing SPIN Selling in their day to day selling too.
World's Top Sales Training: SPIN Selling Conversations (Digital Course) - Free Book for You in Post #3

06-28-2018, 05:52 PM
RE: [GB Request] SPIN Selling Conversations - My secret to closing multi-million dollar deals
SPIN Selling has been around for a very long time. Even the SPIN Selling book that I bought from Amazon, was published from the year 1989.

Myself, I am doing corporate sales, where I am meeting clients everyday. I am doing Business-To-Business sales, where all my clients are either a Business Owner of a Small to Medium Size Businesses, or Large Companies like IBM, Ajinomoto, and so on.

In all the sales and projects that I brought in, which ranges from 1000 dollars to 20 million dollars, I have been using SPIN Selling methods. This is because in a Business-To-Business sale, the skill of discovering the pain, problems and needs of the client is one of the most important skill in corporate sales. And, SPIN Selling methods is very good in this.

Large companies are still training their sales representatives in the SPIN Selling methodologies. This is because SPIN Selling is a time-tested sales methodology that is proven to work time and time again.

Another strength of SPIN Selling methodologies is that, instead of Handling Objections, it teaches the method of structuring the sales presentation / sales conversation in such a way that, it prevents objections.

Here is the SPIN Selling book - my gift to BBHF members.
https://mega.nz/#!pwpDDCJB!DgyCtB-_ww_YK...iVfjpTj4A0

The SPIN Selling Conversations - Digital Course is much more comprehensive and, at the same time it makes the conversations with the client more smooth, and there are more techniques available inside the SPIN Selling Conversations - Digital Course.

I hope someone can organize a GB for the SPIN Selling Conversations - Digital Course.

07-02-2018, 07:31 AM
Looks like a great GB
07-08-2018, 02:40 PM
FizeeK,

You have a high amount of Reps. Would you consider organizing a GB for this?

There are a lot of serious skills and solid contents in this course.

Have you read the SPIN Selling book I shared in Post #3? There are some good sales knowledge in that book. Have a look at the quality of the book contents.

If the author can pack so much of good stuff into a low cost book, could you imagine, how much more value is he giving in the SPIN Selling Conversations course?

If you do organize this GB, I am interested to join.
18.gif
08-08-2018, 08:02 AM
I am in for a GB on this.
08-08-2018, 09:40 AM
Hopefully someone with a high Reps and GB organizing experience, can organize a GB for this.
05-10-2019, 01:07 PM
Did you guys end up organizing this GB?
06-19-2019, 08:23 AM
It must be good it works out to 3 hours, $1650= $550 an hour
Would like to see this but am thinking it won't happen if it hasn't so far but will watch this thread and see . . . .
06-19-2019, 04:12 PM
RE: [GB Request] SPIN Selling Conversations - My secret to closing multi-million dolla...
Bump!Perfect 10
26.gif

66.gif