45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-28-2023, 10:15 PM
RE: [GET] GET ANY GRAPHIC WITH THIS AMAZING ONLINE TOOL
Seems to not be working right now, at my end anyway. When opening a URL and copying it to the envato-elements download page, then clicking on Fetch, it gives a result as "Please Sign up or Sign in to download files." and, to do that, you need to pay.

Anyone else getting this result?
05-29-2023, 01:11 AM
@tinamou99: Yes, I am getting the same results. Moments ago, I tried to download a party flier file and here's what I got instead:

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230528-075629.png]
So it is asking you to sign up and/or log in to get the download.

Question: Did you try creating an account and trying your download again? I know (in my post) I boasted that they don't require you to register an account; that was very true when I first wrote about this app but it seems that all the crazy traffic to it has triggered them to make this change.

TRY THIS #1: Register an account and try the download again.

TRY THIS #2: Use your VPN (if you have one) to change the location of your computer and try your download again.

TRY THIS #3: I just located this alternative way to get Envato Elements downloads for free from another file share forum. I just grabbed the screenshots of the instructions, so I didn't have time to try it myself. Let me know if this works for you...

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230528-074920.png]
[Image: ice-screenshot-20230528-075015.png]
[Image: ice-screenshot-20230528-075055.png]

Let me know of your progress.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
05-29-2023, 03:29 PM
Following your new guide, I tested a few Envato elements and got links for all of them with no problems.

The new share is performing admirably.

@Layna61524, Thank you for another fantastic share.
05-29-2023, 09:01 PM
That is an awesome tool
05-30-2023, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2023 01:28 AM by layna61524.)
@laynashow: Thank you for reporting your success with the alternate method. That is a relief and will be a great help to others here.

@All: If you're meeting with problems getting the graphic files you want, please use the alternate method in post #22, as laynashow has reported that it works. I don't know if there is still a 3-graphic per day limit using that method but at least you won't need to register an account to download the files. The workable solution can be found in TRY THIS #3.

If you're having issues using the instructions, here's a YouTube video (no sound) that walks you through the steps.

F*CK DCMA INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRtK8lGS5XA

@Anssoftstaff: Thank you for posting. Enjoy the share!

===============
Happydance UPDATE - MAY 29, 2023 Happydance
===============

Okay, I had a little bit of a problem between steps 1 and 2. After I found a graphic I liked, I got lost on that Gift4Designer.net site in finding where to put the file title to search. I've since figured it out, so for anyone else needing help, here's where to start...

GIFT4DESIGNER.NET - SEARCH ENGINE
Magic Button :
Code:
https://gift4designer.net/search

From Envato Elements, paste the name/title of the graphic (NOT the file URL from your browser window) into the search field from the link above. You will get search results and from there, you browse and select the graphic you want.

Then it's on to F*ckDMCA (there's a link to it in the left margin of Gift4Designer.net) but here's the link to make it simple:

F*CKDCMA
Magic Button :
Code:
https://fuckdcma.com/

And follow the instructions from the YouTube video from there.

It works like a charm.

BE SURE TO BOOKMARK BOTH THE SEARCH ENGINE AND ENVATO ELEMENTS!

Thanks
Layna61524
64.gif
05-30-2023, 07:15 AM
Very helpful stuff thanks Layna61524 for sharing it

Reps.
05-30-2023, 08:41 AM
thnks forf
05-30-2023, 09:40 AM
Thanks for the heads up Layna. Their search function is highly inaccurate, but this is far better than nothing. Make sure that you check your scripts (anything web-based) before you install them on your live site as these DL's are from "someone's" google drive, so....who knows what/if something's been done to them. Just a head's up.
05-31-2023, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2023 08:32 AM by layna61524.)
Thank you all for posting.

@ilikeseggs: Thanks for the warning, my friend. Yes, I also noticed that all of the downloads go to a Google Drive account. I also found it strange that the exact file name I got from Envato Elements was not what I ended up downloading after I searched for it on Gift4Designer. That made me wonder why we're instructed to grab the file name from EE when what we get in the search results on G4D is totally different?

And, to be totally transparent, (as I may have mentioned) those instructions are not my own; I got them from another source.

I found that tutorial on either Freesoff or Soft Archive --- I'm almost certain it was Freesoff. I use both of those sites frequently to find loads of high-quality downloads I can plug into my Real-Debrid app. I made a screen capture of the instructions and pasted them on BBHF after the first method in my original post began requiring a registration/login to use.

And you're right --- it's not perfect but it is better than nothing as an alternative to get more graphics downloads.

And to your warning, I'll also add this:

Always do your due diligence.
1 - Look for any mention of a password and make a note of it by saving it in a text file and saving that to the same folder where the downloaded files are saved;
NOTE: For the record, it appears that none of these files require a password.
2 - Carefully read any instructions either on the download page or inside the directory/folder (ex: README.txt files, etc.) for help when you need it;
3 - Always run your downloads through a local (or Virus Total) scan before doing anything at all with them.

My original post was intended for simple graphics files only but since you can download non-graphic items using this method, I strongly agree with ilikeseggs: Be mindful of what you're working with.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
06-09-2023, 06:58 PM
any alternative? it seems down
16.gif

68.gif