Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] GET ANY GRAPHIC WITH THIS AMAZING ONLINE TOOL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
GET ANY GRAPHIC (FROM ENVATO ELEMENTS)
WITH THIS AMAZING ONLINE TOOL!
[Image: ice-screenshot-20230525-151340.png]

I just downloaded the beautiful retro kitchen graphic shown in the header of my post above. I got it from Envato Elements.

I used a nifty little online app that lets you grab any Envato Elements graphic file! So I'm sharing it here so you can "get your graphics on," too.

- You don't need to register an account
- You don't need to buy or subscribe to anything
- They don't ask for your email or anything else
- It's as easy as 1-2-3!

Here's what to do...

STEP 1: Go to Envato Elements and browse to your heart's content.
Magic Button :
Code:
https://elements.envato.com/

When you spot something you like, click on its title to bring up the product's description page in your browser.

STEP 2: [Once on the description page] Copy the complete URL from the browser's address bar at the top of the screen.

STEP 3: Go to this website and paste the URL you just copied into the text input field. Hit the blue FETCH button:

ENVATO ELEMENTS DOWNLOADER
Magic Button :
Code:
https://envato-elements.download/
BE SURE TO BOOKMARK THIS SITE!

IMPORTANT NOTE: You need to wait while the file is being processed. Once it finishes, you will see a blue DOWNLOAD button. Click it to get the download.
Also, the generated link expires in 30 seconds, so you've got to be "clickety-quick" or you will have to do it all over again --- and you don't want to do that because it counts towards your allowed number of daily downloads (more on that in a moment)!

I suppose the quick expiration is an effective way to prevent abuse of the links (ex: people posting them on black-hat forums, etc).

BUT WAIT...!!! DOES IT WORK WITH
EVERY FILE ON ENVATO ELEMENTS?
[Image: ice-screenshot-20230525-155322.png]

I can't be sure if it works with EVERY FILE on Envato Elements because I didn't try to download EVERYTHING but I did try it with the Nicola PowerPoint Presentation template and a Disco Dance royalty-free music clip.

I had no trouble downloading both. So, I'll say yes --- it works with anything from Envato Elements.

Give it a try. And let us know if you're meeting with any issues.

Now, remember I mentioned a daily download allowance? Well, here's what I mean...

====================
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
====================

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230525-154905.png]

With so much going for this great tool, there is one little down side.

You have a daily limit of only 3 downloads every 24 hour period. And remember, 24 hours is from the time you last used the site. That means if you last used it at 2:30 p.m. your time, you won't be able to get more files until 2:31 p.m. on tomorrow.

BUT DON'T STOP THERE...!

You can find other ways to get Envato Elements for free by searching Google with (what else?!) "get envato elements for free."

This is useful if you need lots of files from Envato. By using different ways and platforms/websites, you increase the number of files you download. So, don't let a little thing like restrictions stop you.

For example, you can try changing your computer's location in your VPN app after every 3 downloads to see if that bypasses the Envato Elements Downloader's transfer limits. I wanted to test that but I don't use my VPN that often, don't need more than 3 of these files daily and I'm ready to bring this post to an end.

Enjoy!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
Really great share Layna. Thank you, this ole man loves free stuff like this:) Max reps.
hahahahaha... "clickety-quickly"... I love it. Thanks for sharing.
whoa...this is great. Thanks for the share!
thank you so much. Rep added. How about the license?
Thanks for the share! Rep added.
Very helpful stuff, thanks Layna61524 for sharing it

Reps...

Thanks
Wow, this is awesome share for anyone looking for envato elements resources! Thanks mate for wonderful resource!!
I just had to check it out. It triggered my anti virus a few times, but then it did download the movie clip i tried. Nice find Layna, good score!
@All: Thank you for the kind comments and reps. Now, I'll try to address a question and comment on one of the posts...

@rauna: Regarding the license, that's a good question and I'm not sure I have the answer to it. I simply downloaded a few files to test the process before I shared it here. I personally don't need a license but you should look inside the folder of whatever file you downloaded to see if there's any mention of a license in a README.txt or other document. If that still doesn't answer your question, there are text links at the top of the Envato Elements Downloader's website and one is Contact Us. Use that to send a message asking them about licenses because I searched but wasn't able to find any information on downloading a file that requires a user's license. But I think that would be in the folder as part of the download. Barring all that, you may need to login to Envato Elements and purchase the license for whatever you downloaded if nothing else works.

@blackhatmack: I'm sorry about your experience. I never got a reaction from Avast! so it could be that your AV program is set to be extremely sensitive or there is actually something in the folder you downloaded you'll need to look into. [Sorry, friend --- I originally misspelled your username and had to go back and change it in this post.]

Now, to be clear, you downloaded something different from a standard graphic file. There may be some component file of that movie clip that triggered your antivirus program to react. You can go into the archive folder and pull out any file that could be the culprit. I am not familiar with movie clip properties but unless your browser has been compromised, you shouldn't have had that outcome. To be safe, I would run the files through Virus Total if the file size allows.

Thanks
for liking my shares!
Layna61524
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's