14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-27-2023, 01:53 AM
RE: [GET] GET ANY GRAPHIC WITH THIS AMAZING ONLINE TOOL
Your an amazing lady, Layna!
12days says Thanks and reps.
[Image: Sig-Line-2.png]
05-27-2023, 02:38 AM
Great share miss layna61524!
05-27-2023, 05:52 AM
@12days and homestyle: Thank you for posting those kind words. I appreciate the reps, too! Enjoy the share.

@12days: Thank you for the very generous gift. I just replied to your PM. I wish you the best!

Thanks
for liking my shares!
Layna61524
05-27-2023, 10:24 PM
(05-26-2023 01:34 PM)rauna Wrote:  thank you so much. Rep added. How about the license?

Do you want everything for nothing? If your so concerned about a license,
why not try to leach a copy of photoshop and make one yourself. I say LEACH as, looking at your history, it seems all you do on here is LEACH from everyone on here as you've been a member of BBHF for 11 years and haven't shared anything since 2013 - 10 YEARS AGO!!!
05-27-2023, 11:17 PM
(05-27-2023 01:11 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @All: Thank you for the kind comments and reps. Now, I'll try to address a question and comment on one of the posts...

@rauna: Regarding the license, that's a good question and I'm not sure I have the answer to it. I simply downloaded a few files to test the process before I shared it here. I personally don't need a license but you should look inside the folder of whatever file you downloaded to see if there's any mention of a license in a README.txt or other document. If that still doesn't answer your question, there are text links at the top of the Envato Elements Downloader's website and one is Contact Us. Use that to send a message asking them about licenses because I searched but wasn't able to find any information on downloading a file that requires a user's license. But I think that would be in the folder as part of the download. Barring all that, you may need to login to Envato Elements and purchase the license for whatever you downloaded if nothing else works.

@blackhatmax: I'm sorry about your experience. I never got a reaction from Avast! so it could be that your AV program is set to be extremely sensitive or there is actually something in the folder you downloaded you'll need to look into.

Now, to be clear, you downloaded something different from a standard graphic file. There may be some component file of that movie clip that triggered your antivirus program to react. You can go into the archive folder and pull out any file that could be the culprit. I am not familiar with movie clip properties but unless your browser has been compromised, you shouldn't have had that outcome. To be safe, I would run the files through Virus Total if the file size allows.

Thanks
for liking my shares!
Layna61524

thank you so much layna61524 for your full explanation and politely. May God bless for you for your generosity.
38.gif
05-28-2023, 12:49 AM
Thanks a ton for the great share @Layna61524, as usual a great find and share. Is there no end to your on line prowess? :) I've added reps for this

I did look at the sign up page for the envato-elements.download site and there is a subscription to increase the download limit, starts as a one time payment for $4.99 for 15 downloads per 24hrs, $9.99 for 50 downloads a day and $19.99 for unlimited. All these prices are one time payments but I'll stick with the free 3 downloads a day :)
05-28-2023, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2023 06:09 AM by layna61524.)
@tinamou99: Thank you for the added value post. That's a very affordable one-off cost to be able to download more files with no restrictions.

================
UPDATE --- MAY 27, 2023
================

@rauna: You're welcome, friend. When I had a little more free time, I went back and downloaded a template, just to see if there was a help folder or README.txt file with license info.

There wasn't.

So, to your question, here's what I think: All licenses are sold separately from the files.

If you need a license because you plan to use the image or music or whatever you downloaded commercially, then you've got to click the text link under licenses for each file.

I pointed it out here for you:
[Image: ice-screenshot-20230527-125447.png]

Here's a link that tells you more about licenses:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://elements.envato.com/license-terms

This means you can use the download for personal use. If you plan to use it for profit (ex: part of your marketing efforts, to create designs for marketing materials, etc.) then you need to purchase a license.

Sometimes, it's only a matter of doing your own due diligence rather than posting to ask someone else. Just by exploring the helpful links on both the Envato Elements site and the Envato downloader site, you may be able to get your questions answered.

I'm not a regular user of this platform, so what I'm saying here may not be true. I invite anyone else familiar with Envato Elements and licensing to chime in.

I hope that helps.

Thanks
for the info!
Layna61524
05-28-2023, 09:28 AM
i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IMAGES!

MAX REPS!!!!!
05-28-2023, 05:05 PM
Great share Layna.

Reps added!

I love the 3D images, really cool. Just a shame about the 3 downloads per day, but as it's free that's not a big issue.

That's 90 downloads every month, enough to be happy with.

I must say, you do a lot of research to bring all these links to us, and I for one are always really appreciative of your efforts.

Thanks again.
05-28-2023, 06:21 PM
Thanks mate for sharing this
62.gif

49.gif