56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-10-2013, 10:22 AM
RE:
how.? can u give the tut for newbie..thxs
07-09-2013, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2013 01:14 AM by shuvotz.)
Plz help
I have renamed the autolike.js file with my page in Dreamwaver and upload it in yourjavascript.com
The gave me a link....I wana use it in my blog but where to put this link found from yourjavascript.com.
Is it work on blogspot???

Plz help me with that. I am trying hard but your little can make me success. I am waiting for your reply with a hope...thank you.
07-09-2013, 10:16 AM
RE:
thanksssssss
07-10-2013, 07:03 AM
RE:
Unfortunately it only works with Internet Explorer. Not in Chrome/Firefox. If anyone have the time to fix this i'd really appriciate it!
Thanks for sharing!
07-10-2013, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2013 02:42 PM by CyberPunk.)
RE:
My wordpress plugin of "MY" Facebook ClickJacking solution is coming REALLY soon! If you can install a Wordpress plugin, you will be able to use my version!

I highly advise you guys to NOT use this clickjacker or other like it. Examine the code, and IF the script is using the old and outdated "iframe" method, don't use it! It is not safe, and shouldn't be used. Those who want their FB accounts deleted, go ahead and use it lol.

I am not bashing the OP here. Just pointing out, that the iframe method of clickjacking facebook is not safe to use.

Oh, and the guy above me said it doesnt work on chrome or firefox. My plugin does work on both :) If you want to be notified when my plugin opens up, send me a PM and I will reply back when the doors open.
17.gif
07-20-2013, 12:21 AM
RE:
(07-10-2013 02:40 PM)CyberPunk Wrote:  My wordpress plugin of "MY" Facebook ClickJacking solution is coming REALLY soon! If you can install a Wordpress plugin, you will be able to use my version!

I highly advise you guys to NOT use this clickjacker or other like it. Examine the code, and IF the script is using the old and outdated "iframe" method, don't use it! It is not safe, and shouldn't be used. Those who want their FB accounts deleted, go ahead and use it lol.

I am not bashing the OP here. Just pointing out, that the iframe method of clickjacking facebook is not safe to use.

Oh, and the guy above me said it doesnt work on chrome or firefox. My plugin does work on both :) If you want to be notified when my plugin opens up, send me a PM and I will reply back when the doors open.
I Pmed you, when are you planning to sell? I can see crackerjack is up, can I purchase now or not?

Thanks
07-22-2013, 02:43 PM
RE:
Can you share us why it is not safe to use OP's clickjacking? Do you have another version of it that i safe and free for all?
07-25-2013, 04:54 PM
RE:
(07-22-2013 02:43 PM)BestBlackAssForum Wrote:  Can you share us why it is not safe to use OP's clickjacking? Do you have another version of it that i safe and free for all?
I said why in my post right above yours. The OP shared the old, everyone knows already, "IFRAME" method. This means the LIKE button is just a copy and paste iframe. Anyone can use the code over and over again. It is as easy as just changing the URL in the source value of the iframe. Facebook has since setup a nice API system, and they want EVERYONE to STOP using the old iframe method and use their new API. This means that you have to create a Facebook App in the Developers area (which is free and very easy to do). Once you have created the App, it has a unique "App ID". Facebook knows everyone is abusing the old iframe method, and they monitor it more closely.

It is my belief (theory) that using the API to perform the "ClickJacking" is safer. Not just out of a thought in my head, but that I have used this for over 1 year now! Not just on my sites, Facebook pages, but on a ton of pages for clients of mine. I have used it as part of my SEO packages for my higher paying clients, where I give their main domain a chunk of "Likes", and also give likes scattered to their best internal pages on their site. The results have dramatically helped their sites rank better, faster, and easier... I am not saying adding "Likes" WILL rank you, but it is something really helpful in today's SEO practices. So, from my past use, I have seen evidence that my method is safer. I have yet to have 1 account get banned!

* Another plus, is that using the API you can track the stats/analytics of your "Likes" through the Facebook Open Graph. So you get that benefit as well.

** Yet another "PLUS" is that mine is a simple, easy to use, Wordpress Plugin. Turning the script ON/OFF is as simple as checking a checkbox. Right from your Wordpress backoffice you can turn the plugin ON/OFF in an isntant, as well as CHANGE THE URL your wanting to give likes to!

*** Again, another plus, is that mine uses jQUERY. Which makes my script work in a wider range of browsers! Someone was saying that this script only worked in IE. Well, mine works also in Chrome and Firefox :) That is a huge % of traffic!

In a SOON to be finished update, I will be adding a scheduled timer. You will be able to say "Every day between 3PM and 9PM = ON". This is so your not running the script 24/7! I don't recommend you have the script on all the time, but merely at times when you get the most traffic to your site or when you specifically buy traffic. Not just for my script, but ALL ClickJacking scripts! It is just smart! You will be able to set time intervals that the script will run between.

Also, as soon as the visitor "Likes" the page, it kills the like box. Once they like it, there is no need for it to follow the mouse still lol. So mine is smarter in that sense.

There is no copy-n-paste code into the HTML of your site. Just upload the plugin like every other Wordpress plugin, click enabled, and there is only a couple options to set up the plugin and your running in no time! It is super easy!
07-25-2013, 05:18 PM
RE:
Really don't have idea on this one but you explained it clearly now I understand. Thank you CyberPunk for your explanation and patience.
08-26-2013, 06:52 PM
RE:
Hello CyberPunk,

Seems like a very great plugin.
I have a few questions/suggestions:

1 - Do you have an idea when the new update will be available?
2 - Is there, or will there be a feature where we can add more than 1 link to like (and the plugin can shuffle/rotate the links)? Will such a feature (rotated urls coming from the same API/website where the plugin is hosted) raise red flags or help stay under the radar?
3 - I understand we can put any link such as a FanPage or a Website. But can we put a Post link (the url of a specific wall post)? (for example www (dot) facebook (dot) com/faschristina.aguilera.7/posts/1419750224916938 )

Thanks.

(07-25-2013 04:54 PM)CyberPunk Wrote:  
(07-22-2013 02:43 PM)BestBlackAssForum Wrote:  Can you share us why it is not safe to use OP's clickjacking? Do you have another version of it that i safe and free for all?
I said why in my post right above yours. The OP shared the old, everyone knows already, "IFRAME" method. This means the LIKE button is just a copy and paste iframe. Anyone can use the code over and over again. It is as easy as just changing the URL in the source value of the iframe. Facebook has since setup a nice API system, and they want EVERYONE to STOP using the old iframe method and use their new API. This means that you have to create a Facebook App in the Developers area (which is free and very easy to do). Once you have created the App, it has a unique "App ID". Facebook knows everyone is abusing the old iframe method, and they monitor it more closely.

It is my belief (theory) that using the API to perform the "ClickJacking" is safer. Not just out of a thought in my head, but that I have used this for over 1 year now! Not just on my sites, Facebook pages, but on a ton of pages for clients of mine. I have used it as part of my SEO packages for my higher paying clients, where I give their main domain a chunk of "Likes", and also give likes scattered to their best internal pages on their site. The results have dramatically helped their sites rank better, faster, and easier... I am not saying adding "Likes" WILL rank you, but it is something really helpful in today's SEO practices. So, from my past use, I have seen evidence that my method is safer. I have yet to have 1 account get banned!

* Another plus, is that using the API you can track the stats/analytics of your "Likes" through the Facebook Open Graph. So you get that benefit as well.

** Yet another "PLUS" is that mine is a simple, easy to use, Wordpress Plugin. Turning the script ON/OFF is as simple as checking a checkbox. Right from your Wordpress backoffice you can turn the plugin ON/OFF in an isntant, as well as CHANGE THE URL your wanting to give likes to!

*** Again, another plus, is that mine uses jQUERY. Which makes my script work in a wider range of browsers! Someone was saying that this script only worked in IE. Well, mine works also in Chrome and Firefox :) That is a huge % of traffic!

In a SOON to be finished update, I will be adding a scheduled timer. You will be able to say "Every day between 3PM and 9PM = ON". This is so your not running the script 24/7! I don't recommend you have the script on all the time, but merely at times when you get the most traffic to your site or when you specifically buy traffic. Not just for my script, but ALL ClickJacking scripts! It is just smart! You will be able to set time intervals that the script will run between.

Also, as soon as the visitor "Likes" the page, it kills the like box. Once they like it, there is no need for it to follow the mouse still lol. So mine is smarter in that sense.

There is no copy-n-paste code into the HTML of your site. Just upload the plugin like every other Wordpress plugin, click enabled, and there is only a couple options to set up the plugin and your running in no time! It is super easy!
26.gif

55.gif