21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-28-2013, 03:47 PM
RE:
(08-26-2013 06:52 PM)blessedtrades Wrote:  Hello CyberPunk,

Seems like a very great plugin.
I have a few questions/suggestions:

1 - Do you have an idea when the new update will be available?
2 - Is there, or will there be a feature where we can add more than 1 link to like (and the plugin can shuffle/rotate the links)? Will such a feature (rotated urls coming from the same API/website where the plugin is hosted) raise red flags or help stay under the radar?
3 - I understand we can put any link such as a FanPage or a Website. But can we put a Post link (the url of a specific wall post)? (for example www (dot) facebook (dot) com/faschristina.aguilera.7/posts/1419750224916938 )

Thanks.
I really don't like carrying on here on someone elses thread. It does seem this thread is dead now, so why create a new page, right? :D lol just kidding. I will answer these few questions, but probably won't be monitoring this thread anymore. I only came back to this thread because I was told there was a reply here. So if you have questions regarding this, please PM me or visit my support page and ask me through a ticket.

1 - The update was just made available last night. I fixed a few glitches. A couple people had some technical issues, which were resolved. Their cases were more rare, and simply because of their choice of theme or plugins, but I could see it effecting more people in the future, so I tried to accomodate for that! You can see the changelog (after purchase) to see more specifically what fixes were made, so you can tell if it affects you. I also added an auto-update feature, so you don't have to leave your wordpress backoffice to update the plugin ;) Next update I should have the scheduler in. You simply select what hours you want the plugin to run between, and outside of those hours it is completely disabled. There will be no code hanging around in your source code either, for ulimate security.

2 - I have ran that idea through my head before, but someone requesting it confirms I should do it. I thought of allowing the user to enter in a list of URLs, and on every page load, it would pick a random one out of the list. If they click, then they like whatever one, randomly, it was on. I don't know if it would raise red flags or not. I know there are sites that use different URLs to genrate likes. For example, 2 or 3 different "like" boxes on the page... I think the answer is, moderation. Maybe limit 10 URLs to be rotated?

3 - I have had someone try a photo and a video, neither worked. I don't think replies work either, I could be wrong. I am not sure if your wall posts/updates can be done either. I can tell you, that if the real Facebook like button can do it, then yes mine can. You can test by creating a standard button, and using the URL you want to test (status update, site, photo, whatever). If their generator can do it, then my plugin can too. You can use the wizard from Facebook's dev site: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ref...gins/like/
08-28-2013, 05:30 PM
RE:
its working on my site
08-30-2013, 08:31 AM
RE:
(08-28-2013 05:30 PM)gunzz9xp Wrote:  its working on my site
Whats working on your site? The plugin in general? Or specifically one of the features we discussed above (wall post/ status update) capability?

thanks.
08-30-2013, 08:32 AM
RE:
(08-28-2013 03:47 PM)CyberPunk Wrote:  
(08-26-2013 06:52 PM)blessedtrades Wrote:  Hello CyberPunk,

Seems like a very great plugin.
I have a few questions/suggestions:

1 - Do you have an idea when the new update will be available?
2 - Is there, or will there be a feature where we can add more than 1 link to like (and the plugin can shuffle/rotate the links)? Will such a feature (rotated urls coming from the same API/website where the plugin is hosted) raise red flags or help stay under the radar?
3 - I understand we can put any link such as a FanPage or a Website. But can we put a Post link (the url of a specific wall post)? (for example www (dot) facebook (dot) com/faschristina.aguilera.7/posts/1419750224916938 )

Thanks.
I really don't like carrying on here on someone elses thread. It does seem this thread is dead now, so why create a new page, right? :D lol just kidding. I will answer these few questions, but probably won't be monitoring this thread anymore. I only came back to this thread because I was told there was a reply here. So if you have questions regarding this, please PM me or visit my support page and ask me through a ticket.

1 - The update was just made available last night. I fixed a few glitches. A couple people had some technical issues, which were resolved. Their cases were more rare, and simply because of their choice of theme or plugins, but I could see it effecting more people in the future, so I tried to accomodate for that! You can see the changelog (after purchase) to see more specifically what fixes were made, so you can tell if it affects you. I also added an auto-update feature, so you don't have to leave your wordpress backoffice to update the plugin ;) Next update I should have the scheduler in. You simply select what hours you want the plugin to run between, and outside of those hours it is completely disabled. There will be no code hanging around in your source code either, for ulimate security.

2 - I have ran that idea through my head before, but someone requesting it confirms I should do it. I thought of allowing the user to enter in a list of URLs, and on every page load, it would pick a random one out of the list. If they click, then they like whatever one, randomly, it was on. I don't know if it would raise red flags or not. I know there are sites that use different URLs to genrate likes. For example, 2 or 3 different "like" boxes on the page... I think the answer is, moderation. Maybe limit 10 URLs to be rotated?

3 - I have had someone try a photo and a video, neither worked. I don't think replies work either, I could be wrong. I am not sure if your wall posts/updates can be done either. I can tell you, that if the real Facebook like button can do it, then yes mine can. You can test by creating a standard button, and using the URL you want to test (status update, site, photo, whatever). If their generator can do it, then my plugin can too. You can use the wizard from Facebook's dev site: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ref...gins/like/
Thanks CyberPunk.

I have replied to you by PM.
11-21-2013, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2013 12:08 AM by jamesdalton85.)
RE:
Hey Cyber, your site is down, is your script still working and available ?
75.gif
04-15-2014, 12:04 AM
RE:
work fine for me.. thanks guys
04-19-2014, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2014 02:28 PM by unicorn4rk.)
RE:
I got a Trojan warning after adding that link to my site.

When i access my site, ESET says quarantined.

JS/FBook.NAX Trojan
05-08-2014, 05:51 AM
RE:
thank you!
05-10-2014, 09:17 PM
RE:
Its working...
I used 1st implementation option....

Thanks a lot....
05-10-2014, 10:49 PM
RE:
thanks mate