60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-26-2019, 03:54 AM
RE: [AMA] Successful Digital Marketing Consultant [BBHF Exclusive]
(03-17-2019 03:02 AM)alta.palta Wrote:  first of all, thank you for the great tips and ideas you're putting out for us and helping the members of this great community...

I just tried to open this post but the usual pwd doesn't work... is it something different or am I just stupid today?

thanks again for your inputs, I'll probably have questions after I read your content

Sorry, that post isn't available anymore. I've updated the original post to reflect this.

I'm glad you received value from my content, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
MIRROR AND +REP - DON'T BE A LEECH!
03-26-2019, 04:55 AM
Hi JLR Buddy
I would like to learn Google ad-words and FB Ads can you please recommend me from where should i learn this practically too so i can get job in the market or as well as open my Freelance work
please suggest .
Thanks so much
03-26-2019, 11:17 AM
Hi JLR buddy,

Can you recommend me where I can sit for Facebook certification for free? Do you have any idea where we can sit for this exam without paying for certification?
04-07-2019, 06:07 PM
Hey JLR, I would like to know more about the team building? How long did it take you to find a team? Also I have read about the freelance arbitrage techniques do you think they still work?
04-07-2019, 09:13 PM
(03-26-2019 11:17 AM)microgreen Wrote:  Hi JLR buddy,

Can you recommend me where I can sit for Facebook certification for free? Do you have any idea where we can sit for this exam without paying for certification?

There is no way to take the official Facebook exams for free. The cost is equivalent to $150. As the course is new I haven't taken it, but I doubt it's worth getting as myself and many others have managed without it for years. Invest your money into a decent course and gaining experience.

(04-07-2019 06:07 PM)Ringtail3030 Wrote:  Hey JLR, I would like to know more about the team building? How long did it take you to find a team? Also I have read about the freelance arbitrage techniques do you think they still work?

Initially my team was completely virtual, I used a mixture of websites such as Upwork, etc to find and hire people. Eventually I decided to move all staff in-house. The process was the same, just using different websites. This time it was LinkedIn, Indeed, and the other popular job boards in my area. I held a basic interview process and hired who I believed would help the company most. It can take some time, but definitely don't settle for someone unless you're 100% sure.

Can you please clarify what you mean by freelance arbitrage as I'm not 100% sure what you're referring too?

Thanks
23.gif
04-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Yes, like posting a freelance gig and finding others to do it. Thats what I meant, it sounds like it could take 6 months for a good team.
Im looking for some pointers as to promote links to generate income to scale?
Right now im looking into youtube marketing and actively growing instagram, but I do welcome any suggestions that I could take to get income from affiliate links.

I have studied some of the gurus tips on youtube, however im not sure they really work without your own landing page.
04-09-2019, 01:37 AM
Hi JLR,
I'm just starting my own agency and wondering what supposed I post daily on my social media feed? I don't have any portfolio yet, is there any free/paid post template available?
05-12-2019, 11:57 PM
(12-02-2018 09:56 AM)JLR0309 Wrote:  
(12-02-2018 07:16 AM)rondev Wrote:  Hi JLR0309,

Thank you so much for your reply and honest answer, I'm a struggling marketer and I have tons of courses, I'm trying to get my Facebook Ads agency up and running but I can't seem to get a client to accept a trial, I do want to upsell SEO services once I have a couple of clients.

I think your strategy is a good way to get started and avoid all those high start up costs, selling websites, I'm not a designer though but can definitely figure it out as I know basic javascript and HTML/CSS.

Please PM the guide, I don't mind if its information that it might be included in some of the courses that I have download, I just want to make it in this digital journey, failure is not an option, my goal is to obtain financial freedom through online marketing.

Looking forward to the guide!

Cheers.
RonDev.

You don't need HTML/CSS, just use WordPress and buy a theme from ThemeForst. There are plenty of good ones, and most come with multiple demos, so just find one you like and stick with it. This way you'll learn to fully customise it. Alternatively, you could use a builder such as Thrive Architect, Elementor, or Divi. I personally use Elementor and it's great, but either of those 3 will work. If you know HTML/CSS then you'll get the hand of them pretty quickly. A trick I like to use is to create templates within Elementor and re-use them. I outsource this now but when I first started I did everything myself.

In terms of Facebook Ads, don't overthink it. I only watched 2 courses before jumping in, and learnt the rest as I needed too. I watched a video where a well-known Facebook Advertiser spoke to the team over at Facebook, and they said the biggest mistake people make is touching the ads too much, which resets the algorithm and everything it has learned. So the guy did an experiment, and found that if he didn't do any targeting at all and didn't touch anything, that after a week or so, he was getting the cheapest/best clicks he'd ever got, because the algorithm knew exactly what to do. I'm not saying you should do this, just food for thought. I'd link the video but can't remember who it was.

I'll share the post here for everyone, will get it up soon.

(12-02-2018 08:12 AM)colgat3 Wrote:  jlr do you have any good out reach scripts for your digital marketing services that you would be willing to share?

I don't use anything special. I'm sure you can find tons on Google. Two things I would say though:

1. Don't beat around the bush. I get loads of emails like "oh hi i accidentally found your website while searching for the exact keyword your ranking for, and was wondering if maybe please you'd consider maybe perhaps giving me a guest post". Do you see how bad that is?

Just get straight to the point. You're contacting them for a guest post. Tell them. If you're a big fan of their blog, great, tell them, otherwise just leave it out.

2. Give value. What's in it for them? Exposure to your audience? Payment? A reciprocal post?
Don't expect people to give you the world. And don't expect large blogs to let you guest post when you're a nobody. You have to start small and work your way up.

Good luck.

Some excellent advice here. Would you mind sharing the FB Video link you are referring to here. Every successful marketer has his own theory of what works depending oh his/her experience. But I would like to listen to FB's own experiment.

Thanks again.
05-17-2019, 10:47 PM
(05-12-2019 11:57 PM)NithyaLife Wrote:  Some excellent advice here. Would you mind sharing the FB Video link you are referring to here. Every successful marketer has his own theory of what works depending oh his/her experience. But I would like to listen to FB's own experiment.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately I'm not able to find the video. (It may have been in a paid course?)

In future, please refrain from quoting entire sections of text:

1. It makes the thread look messy.
2. It's hard for me to find what you're referring too.

As always, I'm happy to answer any further questions you may have.
07-02-2019, 11:21 PM
Thanks JLR0309 ..i am really happy to have come across your post. Max reps added
8.gif

52.gif