47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-11-2015, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2016 10:51 PM by bilbert.)
RE:
the guy who made salt revolution is on another journey -- avocado oil...

http://foodfamilylove.avajaneskitchen.com/trial/ (not my link)

schwartz is still currently blowing my mind.
02-11-2015, 04:43 PM
RE:
(02-11-2015 02:17 PM)bilbert Wrote:  the guy who made salt revolution is on another journey -- avocado oil...

http://foodfamilylove.avajaneskitchen.co...FID=189530 (not my link)

schwartz is still currently blowing my mind.
I'm working on a special blend of cold pressed leecher nut oil. Lol

Leechers, I'm coming to harvest them soon.
02-12-2015, 11:32 PM
RE:
(02-04-2015 08:26 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  Anyway, there's a GREAT little seminar on this exact method. It's with Peter Nicholas who did it with grass seed. It's a great story. It's "Peter Nicholas - From Broke To $30,000 Per Month" It's on BHT, if someone wants to take it and put it on mega or copy, go ahead and post the link in here. I can't do it on mobile. http://mega.nz/index.php?page=torrent-de...099aa62b19

I highly recommend it. It goes hand in hand with this thread.
I could have sworn I had a thread with the Nicholas seminar on here, but I can't find it now.
Didn't find the thread. An upload would be most welcome and appreciated. Thanks.
02-13-2015, 12:40 AM
RE:
I feel that it would be interesting to find out what his numbers are in terms of sales.
03-04-2015, 02:49 AM
RE:
THINK I DOWNLOADED THIS ALREADY. +REP ANYWAY.
68.gif
06-14-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: [GET] A Salty Marketing Lesson - How To Sell Salt For 50 Dollars A Pound
I'm bumping this thread to help YOU make more money.

Read my additional posts in this thread and stop playing games. Stop chasing after bullshit and shift your focus to building real long term "wealth building assets." As in businesses with an S.

- NC
06-14-2016, 12:21 PM
Thank you for bumping this up NC. I agree with you it's all about doing and testing the ads out. I do that FB ads and Google AdWords.
06-15-2016, 11:36 PM
Funny, the other day I went through all these threads again. lets make it happen folks!
06-16-2016, 07:11 AM
(06-15-2016 11:36 PM)bilbert Wrote:  Funny, the other day I went through all these threads again. lets make it happen folks!
Did you ever get a chance to watch that Peter Nichola's presentation I mentioned?

It will give you a LOT of ideas and motivation and it fits perfectly with this thread. I just did a quick search and can't find it. Someone must have deleted the thread. I'll get another one up when I get a chance.

---

The majority of shiny wso turd chasers will probably ignore all of this because it wasn't released yesterday. lol - That's a good thing though, less competition for people that really get what building wealth producing assets is all about.

The people on this forum not making money and always complaining about being broke are absolutely their own worst enemy. It's simple to make money in today's information age, good god, look at all the resources we have access to that are just a few clicks away. It amazes me every day. Just the research ability alone has endless opportunity. You can literally test an ideas profitability factor the very same day you have that idea.

Anyone reading this... if you spend endless time on this forum and still aren't making any worthwhile money - it's time you read this thread again:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-2016...ave-Before
06-17-2016, 05:06 AM
(06-16-2016 07:11 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(06-15-2016 11:36 PM)bilbert Wrote:  Funny, the other day I went through all these threads again. lets make it happen folks!
Did you ever get a chance to watch that Peter Nichola's presentation I mentioned?

It will give you a LOT of ideas and motivation and it fits perfectly with this thread. I just did a quick search and can't find it. Someone must have deleted the thread. I'll get another one up when I get a chance.

---

The majority of shiny wso turd chasers will probably ignore all of this because it wasn't released yesterday. lol - That's a good thing though, less competition for people that really get what building wealth producing assets is all about.

The people on this forum not making money and always complaining about being broke are absolutely their own worst enemy. It's simple to make money in today's information age, good god, look at all the resources we have access to that are just a few clicks away. It amazes me every day. Just the research ability alone has endless opportunity. You can literally test an ideas profitability factor the very same day you have that idea.

Anyone reading this... if you spend endless time on this forum and still aren't making any worthwhile money - it's time you read this thread again:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-2016...ave-Before

Yeah, I actually did find it around the net. Just saw it again and my goal this year is to create something like this. Definitely crazy how he made 100k a day with a good headline and a simple product anyone can get.
67.gif
There's a customer born every minute...

60.gif
Free counters!