11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-30-2014, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2014 03:48 PM by bigdad.)
RE:
Thanks a lot for this just what I have been looking for. I have access to Mexican sea salt laboratory grade, (certified)
This has given me a whole new outlook into what comes next
Huh Huh Huh
>> Rep+ added << and thank you again NonConformer
01-30-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: [GET] A Salty Marketing Lesson - How To Sell Salt For 50 Dollars A Pound
(01-30-2014 03:44 PM)bigdad Wrote:  
Thanks a lot for this just what I have been looking for. I have access to Mexican sea salt laboratory grade, (certified)
This has given me a whole new outlook into what comes next
HuhHuhHuh
>> Rep+ added << and thank you again NonConformer
Grab "Breakthrough Advertising" if you don't have it already. Create a new "brand" and you're in the money.

I hear that laboratory grade Mexican salt makes the most exquisite bath salt scrubs. Luxurious skin formula. Wink
01-30-2014, 07:06 PM
(01-29-2014 01:21 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  Today we have some salty goodness for you with a lesson
in marketing.

[Image: graysalt3.jpg]

I converted a sales letter into a pdf for you to study.

Why?

Because it's a fantastic lesson in how to create a market.

Want to see the methods in Breakthrough Advertising at work? Here
you go.

Study all the elements in this sales letter carefully. This specific copy
is selling salt at 50 dollars per 16oz. However, this can be applied
to many different things and many different markets. Take Chia seeds
for example. Do a search for "Salba" chia seeds and you'll see what
I mean.

Definitely add this to your swipe file and take some mental notes here. It's
attached to this thread.

- Non Conformer

[Image: products.png]
Great share! Find the salt, repackage it and tweak their sales letter and BOOM money in the bank. No need to reinvent the wheel.
02-01-2014, 02:31 PM
RE:
Hi, just a little question from someone grappling with the copywriters' mindset
How much time doing research would the experienced copywriters do to come up with a copy like this?
To someone like me, it seems a like lot of research (specially if the cw doesn't really know the subject in the beginning)
I remember watching a Gary Halbert vid where he claimed that his style did not require him to spend hours researching for the copy, as opposed to Gary Bencivenga method
Just curious to see how hopeless I am compared to the experts
cheers
Pls [+rep] me if I've helped you Cool
(It's a great motivatorHeart)
02-01-2014, 03:34 PM
(02-01-2014 02:31 PM)chuckles Wrote:  Hi, just a little question from someone grappling with the copywriters' mindset
How much time doing research would the experienced copywriters do to come up with a copy like this?
To someone like me, it seems a like lot of research (specially if the cw doesn't really know the subject in the beginning)
I remember watching a Gary Halbert vid where he claimed that his style did not require him to spend hours researching for the copy, as opposed to Gary Bencivenga method
Just curious to see how hopeless I am compared to the experts
cheers
That's an impossible question to answer. Way too many variables to consider and every project is unique to begin with.

I can save you a lot of time and headache though. Outsource the research. It's as simple as that. Have someone (or even a group of people) research it in depth and present it in several organized reports that you can dissect and use to begin your writing.

I still recommend doing some research yourself and try and do it the mindset of a prospect. What would they search for? How would the product improve their lives? Just flipping through search results and taking note of keywords especially long tail threads will help kick in your creativity, plus you'll need to do some initial research on keywords and be able to write up a research outline for assistants anyway.
54.gif
02-01-2014, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 04:06 PM by chuckles.)
RE:
Thanks NonConformer!
Your reply has put me back on track from the land of TMI (too much info)
Will come back to thread tom to rep (already used up today's)
cheers
Pls [+rep] me if I've helped you Cool
(It's a great motivatorHeart)
02-01-2014, 04:17 PM
(02-01-2014 04:02 PM)chuckles Wrote:  Thanks NonConformer!
cheers
Info overload can totally knock you right out of a creativity zone.

Get a handle on that shit before you write any copy or you'll get bogged down and stuck trying to constantly second guess and edit yourself.

Read the research, let it sink in a bit and then just write, get in a flow and spill it all out even if it sounds like it sucks. Then you can keep going back to your research and tweaking things, polishing it up etc.
02-01-2014, 08:24 PM
(02-01-2014 04:17 PM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 04:02 PM)chuckles Wrote:  Thanks NonConformer!
cheers
Info overload can totally knock you right out of a creativity zone.

Get a handle on that S*** before you write any copy or you'll get bogged down and stuck trying to constantly second guess and edit yourself.

Read the research, let it sink in a bit and then just write, get in a flow and spill it all out even if it sounds like it sucks. Then you can keep going back to your research and tweaking things, polishing it up etc.
Great advice! follow it.
04-10-2014, 07:17 AM
RE:
Looks like somone was reading this thread. Wink

Also updating the original post with this new "Salt Revolution" site they set up. It's a great example of good copy and product creation. Salt isn't new, lol, so be sure to study this.

Make sure you read the update and check out that site as well it has a great sales letter.

[Image: Snap1.jpg]
02-04-2015, 06:58 AM
RE:
this is a d*** GOOD letter.. I'm just blown away by this.

I just got done reading my life in advertising again and by golly if selling a commodity is this "easy"

I've always wanted to try and sell a commodity like they did back in the day. If you can do that, your chops will be second to none...

thanks nonconformer - I can see you really want to push people forward with your posts. You're the man
24.gif

75.gif