51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-17-2016, 06:31 AM
RE: [GET] A Salty Marketing Lesson - How To Sell Salt For 50 Dollars A Pound
Reminds me of that "Salba" chia seed product.
Look that up and note the price. lol

It's annoying that the 30k thread was deleted, I know I had other comments posted in there with solid marketing tips.
06-17-2016, 06:30 PM
Thanks, just added here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-...-Per-Month
06-17-2016, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2016 09:59 PM by bilbert.)
(06-17-2016 06:31 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  Reminds me of that "Salba" chia seed product.
Look that up and note the price. lol

It's annoying that the 30k thread was deleted, I know I had other comments posted in there with solid marketing tips.

So they simply found a food supplier, put the word "Salba" in front to represent where they came from and then just flooded the market?

Yeah, you can never underestimate people.

But hey, if you can remember any of those "tips" you had in the other thread - we should recreate the light in here.
There's a customer born every minute...
06-18-2016, 06:08 AM
(06-17-2016 05:06 AM)bilbert Wrote:  Yeah, I actually did find it around the net. Just saw it again and my goal this year is to create something like this. Definitely crazy how he made 100k a day with a good headline and a simple product anyone can get.
I'd say it's a hell of a lot easier today to not only do this type of business, but to make money in general and it's going to get easier in the coming years.

Why?

Several reasons, but two of the main reasons are:

1 - Distribution - Far more distribution channels, advertising channels and opportunities available now. Hell, just with Amazon's FBA alone you have shittons of opportunity sitting right in front of you.

2 - Online growth - I still feel the internet is young. "really young." It's now becoming a toddler so to speak. With the massive growth of wireless and mobile internet, there are tons of people coming online and becoming comfortable integrating the net into their lives, this also means being more comfortable and trusting with spending money online. The days of people being scared to buy are over - with so many different payment options and large payment processors and companies that have built up massive brand awareness and trust, these past barriers are broken down. This means $$$ is floating around everywhere you look.
06-29-2016, 06:09 PM
Isn't the sales letter a bit weird?

What I mean is this:

It starts with the pre-head "WARNING: Sold out for 2 months..." yada yada "Order Now"

Which means that prospect knows there's an offer coming... and essentially it's the beginning of an "offer lead"...

But then the headline is more of a "proclamation lead".

It's obvious that the letter sells. And that it works. But it still strikes me as a bit weird.

What's your thought?
5.gif
06-30-2016, 05:10 AM
What you or I or anyone else thinks about the pre-head is irrelevant. What maters is the actual $$$, conversion rates and the testing, which we don't have access to.

I'd really love to have access to that info. lol

With that said, I like how they are trying to capitalize on past scarcity and the potential for future scarcity. It's definitely worth testing.

We also don't know how or if they are pre-selling people before they even hit that page.
06-30-2016, 12:15 PM
AWESOME!!

Thanks for rebumping the thread NC.

People on BBHF over look the value of these threads that offer way more than most other Shared / Paid / GB threads combined.

Im woring on a new type of protein called "Snare Amino Proteins" lukcy Im dating a geeky hot asian Dr, yes a real doctor who is helping provide the scientific proof behind. Shes straighty 180 though so I have to keep my products legit and delivers.

Thanks again N.C!
Mr NON Fungible
06-30-2016, 12:28 PM
Glad it is helping. Keep us updated on your project, Jay.

I'd say hit the brand building info hard. I also mention this because I was actually working on putting a brand bundle together as I speak. I should have it up in a few days. I'm still reviewing various books to add in.

This will be all hand selected by me for this very purpose as it's one of the biggest parts to developing a stand alone product in a sea of stand alone products. I still cannot recommend "Breakthrough Advertising" enough as well.
07-01-2016, 11:00 AM
Thanks mate for the feedback and good wishes.

Good luck on your project too!

I will check out Breakthrough Advertising.

Actually I did a course here in Australia with one of our leading advertising guys, Siimon Reynolds, hes on Shark Tank Australia etc, and most of his coaching is the info you recommend and share here.

So too everyone else reading this.

It works! Apply, Refine, Retry,
Mr NON Fungible
07-02-2016, 07:40 AM
Hi NonConformer,

I hope you reply to my post, it would be an honor to me. I look to you as a mentor. One which helps without any paybacks.

Following your advice, i have stopped downloading every WSO and every other product and spent some time on classic courses. I have read through the 4 books you referred. I would accept that i have not read through them completely, but I have read enough from them to give me a basic understanding.

Now, I would write the issue. I am confused. Whenever i try to learn more about copy, my mind pulls me back with the logic that I need to have a product first and then work on copy. When i start working on a product ( I am a software engineer, well versed with a lot of online technologies) I get afraid of the competition out there and my limited copy skills.

As a mentor, I would like to ask you which path should I follow. Traffic generation is not a big deal, there is a lot of data available on this forum. So the next step is product creation and copy writing. So should I write a product first, decide upon its features and then write a copy for it? Should I work as an affilite and master my copy skills first and then move on to product creation?

I would be obliged, Thanks
23.gif

48.gif