49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-15-2014, 01:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2014 02:52 PM by Gabby.)
RE: DO NOT DO ANY GBs with COPYMYCASH
(07-13-2014 05:09 AM)ccpp11 Wrote:  Yeah....cuz, like, no one ever thought about doing that, lol.

BTW, after 3 months and several PMs, I STILL haven't received what I paid for. Received a few threats, but not the actual product. But I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding, lol.
Yes, I am aware of your claims of threats from CPC, and I as others, have requested you present those threats to validate your claim. To date, you have never responded or complied, so I have have to ask, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!?!?!?!

09-09-2014, 01:41 AM
RE:
Where is he/she? Is he/she okay? It's been over a months since the last login, according to the userpage. I had a pending deal with him too from months back, but firstly I hope everything is okay.
09-10-2014, 01:15 AM
RE:
I trust CopyMyCash. I think there is more to this than we are being told
09-10-2014, 01:04 PM
RE:
Im sure COPYMYCASH is already LURKING and DOING ANOTHER GB here with his NEW VIP ACCOUNT.
He SCAMMED so many BBHF MEMBERS so dont get SURPRISED that he can BUY at least 20 VIP UPGRADES or MORE in this site.
09-16-2014, 03:31 AM
RE:
(09-10-2014 01:04 PM)⁞∆˹βLΘΘDΥ_NΔPKIN˺∆⁞ Wrote:  Im sure COPYMYCASH is already LURKING and DOING ANOTHER GB here with his NEW VIP ACCOUNT.
He SCAMMED so many BBHF MEMBERS so dont get SURPRISED that he can BUY at least 20 VIP UPGRADES or MORE in this site.
Nobody should pay any attention at all to a word you say. Why was YOUR trust badge removed? Why are there constant complaints about you on here? Why did you create multiple identities on here? Why are you selling shares disguised as group buys? Why is your account moderated right now?

Enough said.

---
As for CMC, who all did not receive access to the GB? If it's still unresolved, let me know.
33.gif
09-17-2014, 12:45 AM
RE:
(09-16-2014 03:31 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(09-10-2014 01:04 PM)⁞∆˹βLΘΘDΥ_NΔPKIN˺∆⁞ Wrote:  Im sure COPYMYCASH is already LURKING and DOING ANOTHER GB here with his NEW VIP ACCOUNT.
Nobody should pay any attention at all to a word you say. Why was YOUR trust badge removed? Why are there constant complaints about you on here? Why did you create multiple identities on here? Why are you selling shares disguised as group buys? Why is your account moderated right now?

Enough said.

---
As for CMC, who all did not receive access to the GB? If it's still unresolved, let me know.
How sad that this site BESTBLACKHATFORUM is being managed now by a CORRUPT, BIASED MODERATOR like you.
Protecting SCAMMERS and BULLYING/ABUSING THE POWER of being moderator to harass the member OPPOSING you. Sleepy

If you are a a TRUST WORTHY moderator you should see the PROBLEMS in the SECTIONS you are MANAGING.

But it seems that you are just IGNORING THE BIG FISH abusing the GROUP BUY RULES you CREATED.

COMPARED TO THEM IM JUST A NEW SMALL SCALE GROUP BUY ORGANIZER
and you noticed me SO FAST.

While the OLD GB BUSINESS ORGANIZER(Abusing the GB SYSTEM for long time now.) STILL DOING THEIR GROUP BUY BUSINESSES making them hundreds or even thousands of dollars PER GROUP BUY!
You are a MODERATOR so please be fair and stop being BIASED to other USERS HERE.
Cool

That is just WHAT I NOTICED here now. Im just voicing it out.
Sleepy

09-17-2014, 12:47 AM
RE:
(09-16-2014 03:31 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  

Enough said.

---
How sad that this site BESTBLACKHATFORUM is being managed now by a CORRUPT, BIASED MODERATOR like you.
Protecting SCAMMERS and BULLYING/ABUSING THE POWER of being moderator to harass the member OPPOSING you. Sleepy

If you are a a TRUST WORTHY moderator you should see the PROBLEMS in the SECTIONS you are MANAGING.

But it seems that you are just IGNORING THE BIG FISH abusing the GROUP BUY RULES you CREATED.

COMPARED TO THEM IM JUST A NEW SMALL SCALE GROUP BUY ORGANIZER
and you noticed me SO FAST.

While the OLD GB BUSINESS ORGANIZER(Abusing the GB SYSTEM for long time now.) STILL DOING THEIR GROUP BUY BUSINESSES making them hundreds or even thousands of dollars PER GROUP BUY!
You are a MODERATOR so please be fair and stop being BIASED to other USERS HERE.
Cool

That is just WHAT I NOTICED here now. Im just voicing it out.
Sleepy

09-18-2014, 05:37 AM
RE:
Shut up with your whining already. This is more than just about group buys to begin with. You were warned "multiple" times by me AND Lala about your bullshit on here including creating multiple identities. You lost all trust on here because of YOUR actions not because of anyone else. You try (and fail) to shift the blame and focus to some other user or some other thread or some other problem on any post that is about you.

You shouldn't have ignored the warnings.

Don't worry about the other people on here, they'll be dealt with.
11-24-2014, 06:06 AM
RE:
I'm reviving this thread cause apparently no one is listening. I paid CopyMyCash money for a service MONTHS ago and PMed him/her several times with no reply. It's been months still no contact, refund, nada.

And yes, I've broguht this the attention of staff. The moderators aren't taking sides or anything. They said they would handle it. They didn't say " this isn't a reasonable claim" or anything.

Fact is CopyMyCash took money, didn't deliver a service and I have the receipts and messages to prove it. No refund or reply has been issued for several months. I don't care how long he's been here or what reputation he had...when someone takes your money and doesn't deliver what's promised, it's called stealing. Flat out. And that's what's happened here to several people...and it looks like it's starting again. Feel free to check the optinlinks GB thread.. Some say CopyMyCash is in the hospital. For all you know, CMC could be doing all of this to pay medical bills.

And It's still wrong. You don't take money from people under false pretences. And I can say this without bias cause frankly, I STILL haven't heard him for MONTHS even though I politely asked for a simple reply as to what was going on.

And wouldn't you know it...right about the time he took my money, other threads were being posted about how he took people's money too.

Defend CMC all you want but frankly you have to agree: taking someone's money without delivering on ones promise is stealing...and that gives everyone reason to make the claim of possibility CopyMyCash is a fraud. Could we be wrong? Then where's the proof?

Where's my reply from CopyMyCash with an explanation? Why hasn't he or someone on his behalf refunded everyone's money? You see where this is going?

@mods/staff/ anyone who thinks CMC isn't guilty: I know it may be hard to believe but lplesse realize CMC may have taken a turn for the worst and made some bad choices recently...and it taking people's money is a real possibility. If I'm wrong, all of the better. Hell, I couldn't care less about the money. I just don't want thiis happening again...and I'm concerned it might be.

Staff/mods - please make sure CMC is truly on the up and up and makes amends for this misunderstanding...and if they are found guilty, to take real action in the situation. We can't have people scamming members on the site. me beers will grow more resentful and distrusting of each other and even honest, reputable members here on BBHF. And this just leads to more problems down the road. Even now, I'm second guessing everyone whose stood up to CMC because of this situation. Please fix and deal with it promptly.

Hopefully, it was all a miss understanding.
ThanksIf you found my post or comment useful, please add reps if you'd like.
01-31-2015, 02:36 AM
RE:
why isn't he banned already?
19.gif

26.gif