29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-09-2014, 03:25 PM
RE:
(04-09-2014 01:25 PM)ApoPhis Wrote:  Thats odd,

I bought ROI Optimisation from him and he delivered it ok,
got all the vids on a download link on Copy.com so I dont know what to say except he did good by me.

Maybe give him sometime, you know things happen in life that surprise / surprise outrank GB's in importance.

How long since you paid??
It's been a week since I paid, and he has logged in several times since then, so no, there isn't anything going on that is preventing him from sending the correct links and responding to pms or posts in his GB threads.
04-09-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: DO NOT DO ANY GBs with COPYMYCASH
You might want to check some of those folders, because several of them are empty. And he has ignored requests to deliver the missing files from folks who paid for the GB.
(04-09-2014 12:35 PM)softarchive20 Wrote:  I'm not sure of others, but I had no issues dealing with CopyMyCash.

I had paid him $10USD for the Ranking Institute and PMed him. He had sent me the whole training (which is 2GB with 200 Files on whole) through copy.com within <1hr of my payment.

Please note that, I hadn't dealt with CPC earlier and this was my 1st transaction with him and everything went well.

Regards
softarchive20

(04-09-2014 11:36 AM)ccpp11 Wrote:  At least you got 4 videos, lol. I didn't get anything. Well, scratch that...I did get access to a different GB that I didn't want. But he hasn't even fully delivered on that one either, lol. He's left folks who did pay for that GB(Ranking Institute) hanging as well. And the funny thing is he likes to run around calling everyone else scammers.

Beware folks....do not do any GB with CopyMyCash.
04-09-2014, 07:30 PM
RE:
Yes I am aware the folders are empty but lucky for me I downloaded all the folders and also copied them to my own Copy.com account.

I am not sure whats going on with CopyMyCash but all I can say is my experience which was positive.

PM me.
Mr NON Fungible
04-09-2014, 09:47 PM
RE:
The latest pm is that his copy.com account is full and is working on getting access to the updated courses. Guess we'll see. Communication is key and he's failed at that til now.
04-10-2014, 01:53 AM
RE:
CopyMyCash Wrote:Hi Guys!,

I have seen there is a lot of BS going on about me scamming! I have been away for a few days had some personal stuff to attend!

Before I went away I gave access to all to the copy.com account!

Seems my copy.com account has maxxed out on it's volume! Thats why nobody is getting the stuff thats in there!

I am working to solve this issue and everybody will get what they deserve!

Sry again for the trouble! I just wanted you guys to know!

Alex - CopyMyCash
5.gif
04-10-2014, 02:08 AM
cypherslock

If you were anyone to believe you would have some +Reputatin forc being active in thr forum. Otherwise yor profile shows no positive participation.
(04-09-2014 09:56 AM)cypherslock Wrote:  This fellow (CopyMyCash) scammed me and a bunch of others out of our money for ROI Optimization. Doesn't respond to PMs doesn't respond to his own thread. What we ended up with is 4 videos out of the entire course. Thread is here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-ACCE...IZATION-10

REPEAT: Do NOT do any business with this guy!
04-10-2014, 02:40 AM
RE:
(04-09-2014 09:47 PM)cypherslock Wrote:  The latest pm is that his copy.com account is full and is working on getting access to the updated courses. Guess we'll see. Communication is key and he's failed at that til now.
This is a perfectly acceptable reason if it's true. The problem is he has logged on here several times while he's been "out of town" and hasn't responded to anyone to let them know there's an issue or to let them know he's looking into it, or to let them know he's out of town but he'll see what's going on as soon as he gets home. And these issues for some were happening before he went out of town.

At least you got a PM though. He still hasn't responded to mine. And he's apparently not out of town now.

Like you said though, we'll see.
04-10-2014, 03:29 AM
(04-09-2014 09:56 AM)cypherslock Wrote:  This fellow (CopyMyCash) scammed me and a bunch of others out of our money for ROI Optimization. Doesn't respond to PMs doesn't respond to his own thread. What we ended up with is 4 videos out of the entire course. Thread is here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-ACCE...IZATION-10

FYI I have bought in on over 20 GB's in the past. Not with CopyMyCash but with several other members elsewhere. I, unlike most impatient leeches and noobs, have the mental capacity to process the fact that the people hosting the GB's are not businesses. They are fellow members of this great community who go out of their way to set up Group Buys to get their fella black hatters expensive products for free. Yeah they might make a couple bucks in the end but the fact is these GB hosts are HELPING YOU SAVE TONS OF MONEY IN THEIR OWN FREE TIME. It is common for things to come up both online or in their personal lives, they are here helping you at little or no profit to themselves so sometimes GB are not delivered for a few days to up to a week. AGAIN THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT SELLERS, THEY ARE HELPING THEIR COMMUNITIES IN THEIR FREE TIME, SAVING YOU A TON OF CASH. I understand that, apparently some people can't. Thank you CopyMyCash for HELPING people here. In my opinion calling someone who contributes to this forum a scammer simply because you havnt gotten your GB delivered as quickly as you were hoping from someone that just saved you money is f*cking pathetic. You want your product delivered imediately than go pay full price from the actual seller, otherwise dont b*tch about it. If anything [b]cypherslock[/b] should be banned from Group Buys. I know if I ever put together a GB I will definetely not let someone like you in on it. Can't believe how disrespectful leeches like cypherslock can be. But hey, what do I know?
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
04-10-2014, 03:36 AM

FYI I have bought in on over 20 GB's in the past. Not with CopyMyCash but with several other members elsewhere. I, unlike most impatient leeches and noobs, have the mental capacity to process the fact that the people hosting the GB's are not businesses. They are fellow members of this great community who go out of their way to set up Group Buys to get their fella black hatters expensive products for free. Yeah they might make a couple bucks in the end but the fact is these GB hosts are HELPING YOU SAVE TONS OF MONEY IN THEIR OWN FREE TIME. It is common for things to come up both online or in their personal lives, they are here helping you at little or no profit to themselves so sometimes GB are not delivered for a few days to up to a week. AGAIN THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT SELLERS, THEY ARE HELPING THEIR COMMUNITIES IN THEIR FREE TIME, SAVING YOU A TON OF CASH. I understand that, apparently some people can't. Thank you CopyMyCash for HELPING people here. In my opinion calling someone who contributes to this forum a scammer simply because you havnt gotten your GB delivered as quickly as you were hoping from someone that just saved you money is f*cking pathetic. You want your product delivered imediately than go pay full price from the actual seller, otherwise dont b*tch about it. If anything [b]cypherslock[/b] should be banned from Group Buys. I know if I ever put together a GB I will definetely not let someone like you in on it. Can't believe how disrespectful leeches like cypherslock can be. But hey, what do I know?
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
04-10-2014, 06:23 AM
RE:
Some times life does not work out as planned and surprise, surprise people have a life outside BBHF. CopyMyCash has always delivered on what he has promised in the past and as per his reply above he got caught with a double whammy in that he dare have a life outside and away from BBHF for a few days and he used up all his space at copy.com. Take a big breath and relax because based on past experience you will get what you have paid for and remember this is but a moment out of the rest of our lives so chill.

JamesVinc
44.gif

7.gif