Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: DO NOT DO ANY GBs with COPYMYCASH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This fellow (CopyMyCash) scammed me and a bunch of others out of our money for ROI Optimization. Doesn't respond to PMs doesn't respond to his own thread. What we ended up with is 4 videos out of the entire course. Thread is here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-ACCE...IZATION-10

REPEAT: Do NOT do any business with this guy!
You know, CMC has been a member of this forum for a long time. Its out of character for him to scam his fellow bbhf'ers, but i guess it would have had to happen eventually.
At least you got 4 videos, lol. I didn't get anything. Well, scratch that...I did get access to a different GB that I didn't want. But he hasn't even fully delivered on that one either, lol. He's left folks who did pay for that GB(Ranking Institute) hanging as well. And the funny thing is he likes to run around calling everyone else scammers.

Beware folks....do not do any GB with CopyMyCash.
I'm not sure of others, but I had no issues dealing with CopyMyCash.

I had paid him $10USD for the Ranking Institute and PMed him. He had sent me the whole training (which is 2GB with 200 Files on whole) through copy.com within <1hr of my payment.

Please note that, I hadn't dealt with CPC earlier and this was my 1st transaction with him and everything went well.

Regards
softarchive20

(04-09-2014 11:36 AM)ccpp11 Wrote: [ -> ]At least you got 4 videos, lol. I didn't get anything. Well, scratch that...I did get access to a different GB that I didn't want. But he hasn't even fully delivered on that one either, lol. He's left folks who did pay for that GB(Ranking Institute) hanging as well. And the funny thing is he likes to run around calling everyone else scammers.

Beware folks....do not do any GB with CopyMyCash.
oops.. Same post got copied twice...
Mlee, that's what I thought and why I bought from him in the first place: he seemed like he was an upstanding long-time member. But apparently this is just a smokescreen.
I believe, He don't scam people. :) God knows well.

Maybe he is facing problem with those. Just be patience and wait for his reply. I'm pretty sure , your problem will be fix as soon as possible when he can. Good luck.

Don't say someone is Scammed, If you don't have patience.
I really don't understand why an old member of BBHF will jeopardize is online reputation for a few 100$ bucks.
Maybe something else is happening, who know. Account hijack perhaps ?
Thats odd,

I bought ROI Optimisation from him and he delivered it ok,
got all the vids on a download link on Copy.com so I dont know what to say except he did good by me.

Maybe give him sometime, you know things happen in life that surprise / surprise outrank GB's in importance.

How long since you paid??
I really don't understand why an old member of BBHF will jeopardize is online reputation for a few 100$ bucks.
Maybe something else is happening, who know. Account hijack perhaps ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's