49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-10-2014, 01:31 PM
RE:
(04-10-2014 02:40 AM)ccpp11 Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 09:47 PM)cypherslock Wrote:  The latest pm is that his copy.com account is full and is working on getting access to the updated courses. Guess we'll see. Communication is key and he's failed at that til now.
This is a perfectly acceptable reason if it's true. The problem is he has logged on here several times while he's been "out of town" and hasn't responded to anyone to let them know there's an issue or to let them know he's looking into it, or to let them know he's out of town but he'll see what's going on as soon as he gets home. And these issues for some were happening before he went out of town.

At least you got a PM though. He still hasn't responded to mine. And he's apparently not out of town now.

Like you said though, we'll see.
Hey KIT read this above. So still think I'm just being a F****** leech? I'm a customer. I expect at the very least quick communication. Not instant but also not going a week in between either. I'm not the only one as you can see above. And frankly, I don't think I was being unreasonable. So lay off.
04-10-2014, 01:33 PM
RE:
(04-10-2014 02:40 AM)ccpp11 Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 09:47 PM)cypherslock Wrote:  The latest pm is that his copy.com account is full and is working on getting access to the updated courses. Guess we'll see. Communication is key and he's failed at that til now.
This is a perfectly acceptable reason if it's true. The problem is he has logged on here several times while he's been "out of town" and hasn't responded to anyone to let them know there's an issue or to let them know he's looking into it, or to let them know he's out of town but he'll see what's going on as soon as he gets home. And these issues for some were happening before he went out of town.

At least you got a PM though. He still hasn't responded to mine. And he's apparently not out of town now.

Like you said though, we'll see.
Kit I'm not the only one. Why pick on me? The minute I paid him, I became a customer. And customers deserve better communication than this. Once he's fixed it, I get the thread removed. But I don't see where I did anything wrong. So lay off.
04-14-2014, 09:55 AM
RE:
So here's the thing: There's still been nothing.
04-14-2014, 05:01 PM
RE:
I trust CopyMyCash. cypherlock sounds like an impatient d-o-u-c-h-e. And yeah, you maybe a customer for the group buy but your still a leech who has been here since 2012, has zero a Reputation, and has never shared or contributed anything to the forum. Nobody is listening too you...

04-14-2014, 11:29 PM
RE:
I´ve made some GB´s with CMC. He delivered always and fast.

He ist one of the Members i´am trustig right now. I´am sure, theres a reason for his acting.
47.gif
04-15-2014, 02:09 AM
RE:
impatient...ah. so waiting three weeks after you pay and not hearing a thing is impatient. Funny, in the real world business doesn't work like this. Oh well, lesson learned, you can call me whatever you want but the fact is, I paid in good faith on 3/31 and haven't received the full course even after promises. It's now the 14th. This is called stealing. And oh I'm not on much because I'm constantly working at building my business.
04-23-2014, 06:56 AM
RE:
received finally.
06-25-2014, 05:44 PM
RE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-UPGR...#pid787943

Paid for a copy.com upgrade 10 days ago and still nothing. Paid him $20/ Have the Tranction ID to prove it. Je's not contacted me or delivered the upgrade. And just to add insult to injury, I could tell CopyMyCash was on the site countless times since I paid.

I don't care if he's the freaking owner of the site....it's still common courtesy to at least say "hey....I might be late on delivery.

And if I hear some lame "you've just been a leecher since ___"

You're full of it. I've spent over 7K on GBs alone last year and organized countless others NOT FROM THIS SITE. Yeah...believe it not, there's a world outside of BBHF. I've even gone out of my way to help some GB organizer pull tough to rip material for several GBs taken place on this site.

80% of the stuff on this site is here on a account of people leaking stuff here. And I NEVER LEAK MATERIAL I ORGANIZE OR PARTICIPATE IN.

And even if you were 100% correct and I was somehow a "leecher" (BS BTW)...I paid $20 to someone who promised 48 hour delivery. It's been 10 days. No contact or delivery. IN my world, this stinks of SCAM.

Unless CopyMyCash REFUNDS my money (i need the service quick to gather room on my copy.com account for several GBs I particited in)
I'm going to go on record and him/her based on the their behavior.

Unreliable untrustworthy SCAM ARTIST.

If they seem like harsh words, then please tell me why their last visit was on the 19th but I paid on the 15th.

@ CopyMyCash - life happens. I don't know what you're going through or where life's taken you.

I'm willing to STILL give you the benefit of the doubt but you've got to prove yourself. Contact me at the very least and we'll work things out. Your reputation is on the line. And it's hard to get back once you've lost it.

And dude/dudette....please reach out if there's something crazy bad going on. We sometimes forget people have lives outside of this forum. Dollars aren't everything. At least contact me, k?
ThanksIf you found my post or comment useful, please add reps if you'd like.
06-30-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: DO NOT DO ANY GBs with COPYMYCASH
(04-09-2014 09:56 AM)cypherslock Wrote:  This fellow (CopyMyCash) scammed me and a bunch of others out of our money for ROI Optimization. Doesn't respond to PMs doesn't respond to his own thread. What we ended up with is 4 videos out of the entire course. Thread is here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-ACCE...IZATION-10

REPEAT: Do NOT do any business with this guy!
I have been here over 2 Years and dealt with CopyMyCash many, many times!
I have never known him to be anything but loyal and upstanding in all is affairs.
If you feel you were scammed, PM him!
I have no reservation in saying anything you think is going on is most likely a BIG misunderstanding on your part!!!
07-13-2014, 05:09 AM
RE: DO NOT DO ANY GBs with COPYMYCASH
(06-30-2014 04:57 AM)Merlin Wrote:  
(04-09-2014 09:56 AM)cypherslock Wrote:  This fellow (CopyMyCash) scammed me and a bunch of others out of our money for ROI Optimization. Doesn't respond to PMs doesn't respond to his own thread. What we ended up with is 4 videos out of the entire course. Thread is here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-ACCE...IZATION-10

REPEAT: Do NOT do any business with this guy!

If you feel you were scammed, PM him!
Yeah....cuz, like, no one ever thought about doing that, lol.

BTW, after 3 months and several PMs, I STILL haven't received what I paid for. Received a few threats, but not the actual product. But I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding, lol.
18.gif

40.gif