53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-19-2011, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 12:25 AM by lala.)
RE: Blackhatword members must READ this...
TheDonator and ThornBoss mentioned they have access on BHW Exec Section.

Now let me guess who among them is TheDonator and who is among them ThornBoss?
By the way dont have BHW Exec access but i still have 5 years fully paid BHW Jr. VIP account. So if in case all of your BHW account will be banned, you people can grab my personal BHW Jr. VIP. So we will be having 5 more years of leeching to be done on BHW. LOL!.
Here's the latest BHW jr VIP section as of today:

[Image: bhw.png]
Amount of time this screenshot was been taken? NO way!
Why do i need to tell this? I guess i should be really careful too! Plenty of BHW spies floating around! Oh excuse me for broken english! LOLzzz!
11-20-2011, 12:01 AM
haha that 7878 mod is a real scum. he nearly got banned when hexalor found out that he was blackmailing service providers to provide him with review copies even after their services were already approved by other mods.

instead of banning 7878, harro threw hexalor out. now you know what a lying cheat this 7878 character actually is acting all innocent and pure.
11-20-2011, 12:22 AM
And I just signed up here seeing 7878's special thread :)
11-20-2011, 12:51 AM
LOL ya I also signed up here after the BHW thread. They are giving us free publicity
11-20-2011, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 03:11 AM by oes.)
That thread is a complete joke. I too am glad they posted certain details and screen shots... Dumb arses... I was looking for a BH site to call home.

The truth of the matter is their jrVIP is not all its hyped up to be, imo.
7.gif
11-20-2011, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 01:02 AM by IMaddict.)
I have been waiting for a thread like this to pop up somewhere since 2008.. maybe I will be able to make some dollaaar now.

Thanks to all involved.

Code:
LOL ya I also signed up here after the BHW thread. They are giving us free publicity

SOOOO TRUE!
11-20-2011, 01:18 AM
I am registered on BHW since 2009.
But I am glad that i had never paid $97 for BHW jr VIP.
So happy that i found out this BBHF.
$50 payment here for Lifetime Supervip was really worth it compared to BHW.
I was trying to get on BHW Jr Exec and Exec Section too but it was been 2 years until now i was not given any access on Exec Section no matter how hard i contribute and got huge amount of rep.
What even worst was that now BHW will be more and more strictly in letting members access their Exec section after what was happened. :-( It will be 3 years now and i am expecting that I will given a chance to be Exec before christmas but now for what was happened. I am pretty sure it will be reallly too hard to access their Exec or atleast they wont allowed any member anymore but since TheDonator and ThornBoss has Exec VIP access. So the wiser decision i could come up with was to stay here and prove to this site that i am not one of those supervip leechers. Looking closer it was BHW loses somehow.

Another advantage i would love to point out was that I am happy to download here some of the BHW DNS Lists. Looking forward that TheDonator would complete his huge DNS list collections of BHW and BHT.
11-20-2011, 01:37 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

BHW Lost Another Member.

BBHF Gained Me. ovoxo.
11-20-2011, 02:50 AM
Yep BHW will be making a mass exodus here I was so glad they posted that screen shot
11-20-2011, 02:58 AM
Looks like screen shot has been removed :)
70.gif

12.gif