31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-20-2011, 03:41 AM
RE: Blackhatword members must READ this...
lol its only a matter of time im sure a lot of members are getting tired of their antics.
11-20-2011, 03:41 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2012 09:17 AM by BlackhatSEO.)
Quote: It has been brought to our attention that m0g0l, a regular poster and Jr VIP member here, has been stealing content from several forums including Blackhatworld to use on his on startup forum.

Meathead1234 and I examined the evidence carefully (which was delivered to us anonymously by a concerned Jr VIP) and it clearly shows that m0g0l's skype ID (listed under his contact info on BHW) and the known skype ID of the individual stealing this content are a perfect match.

You can clearly see in the screenshots that he maintains an account on his forum called "blackhatworld-vip-stealer" and blatantly advertises stealing content on his homepage from not only BHW, but also from a forum belonging to an exec VIP here.

There's a strict 0 tolerance policy here pertaining to content theft. There is also a strict no-leak policy for Jr VIPs. In addition to that, m0g0l has broken the trust that this community, it's staff, and every other Jr VIP has shown to him as a regular member and Jr VIP.

That being said, there is only one possible outcome here. M0g0l is permanently banned from the forum, and his forum url will be censored for life. It's a shame to see someone relatively well liked turn out to be such a scoundrel. Game over.

******Screens removed but kept for future reference******
Yeah i saw this one too in BHW. Screenshots was now been removed in BHW.
Why? Its because a Wise member who found this forum will surely stay on this forum.
People there claiming that this guy "m0g0l" reason was this:
Quote: His only reason to share stuff here was to gain rep and thanks, and to get to promoted to moderator in training, with access to Exec VIP stuff which he could steal.
But they don't seem to realize the real facts out here. Or was it too blind to accept that the BHW Exec Section was already been leeched here by TheDonator here long long time before and was been added already on the "SuperVIP Special Section (SSS)" and still will continue not until they found out TheDonator's identity And by reading the whole thread here thornboss has an BHW Exec Section too. SO two of this guy has BHW Exec Access. While i think i am the only one here who has BHW jr. Exec out of the 15 BHW jr Exec VIP members in BHW.

===EDIT===
Finally got the EXEC access, special thanks to close friend of mine who wishes not to be mentioned.
Anyway, see my posts on #87
and enjoy it! Biggrin
11-20-2011, 03:44 AM
keep ripping bhw
11-20-2011, 04:05 AM
So, when are you guys planning to open the Supreme Super Section?
11-20-2011, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 04:24 AM by atheist.)
I was a long term member of BHW. It helped me to learn and make money from cpa things.But i was banned for a small issue. Obviously created another account.

Just few questions in my mind. Hope you wont ban me for this.

1. thornboss saying he is a bhw exec. if you check some of his threads, where he says , he was broke. for these days, i thought exec vips are making big money. just wanna know really he was exec vip or this is just to promote super vip section.

2. if you check es5, sharepro posted leaked jr.vip content in the forum itself. But you are charging $50 for supervip where you are saying it contains exec vip materials. But how do we know, its real exec vip materials, as none of us know what is in exec vip section of bhw.

sorry for these questions, as i am making my living through internet marketing. just wanna get clarify before joining super vip as its my hard earned money.
43.gif
11-20-2011, 05:30 AM
now the scamming lying blackhatworld moderator 7878 has removed the screenshots. hey 7878 why did you remove the so called proof? what are you afraid of? that it is no proof or that it will backfire? well it already did. you are now forced to hide any link to m0g0l's bestblackhatforum as your memebrs are running away already.

and look at all the non VIPs there kissing mod asses. stuff gets hidden from them all the time and they love it. how stupid lol
11-20-2011, 05:41 AM
Yeah i never liked that whole this method is too cool for you we are gonna move it to jr vip idea. Everyone is a noob at some point but BHW treats them like lepers. 7878 is a clown.
11-20-2011, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 01:50 PM by Mobi.)
Ok let me explain this.
To you
And since you saw my thread i'm giving it out.

Do you know the word STRATEGY?

If not let me explain it .
Refers to a plan of action designed to achieve a particular goal

now you know it I made that thread to make people think that i'm just a normal user which means to hide my real identity.

@TO ALL OTHERS : Its easy to get access to EXEC vip if you have skills in SCAMMING
well yes i said it 7878 and other mods their SCAM people for living yeah and i was apart of their dipshit team of coders to program Useless PROGRAM

Do you guys even remember those S***** ass programs that they sell and FALSE ADVERTISE ? yes i was apart of the team that coded it now i'm sick of them FALSE ADVERTISING it. which is SCAMMING and TRICKING you guys to buy those programs so they could make money

now to the guy that said i have a post that i was broke. here's my word for you THINK!

and here's my Hypothesis to you

*Ask a Question - I AM BROKE PLEASE HELP
*Do Background Research - Check the members if any of them are vip members of a forum
*Construct a Hypothesis - Create a plan that will make them believe that i'm just BROKE and a person in need
*Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment - LOOK at my thread that's entitled I AM BROKE need help
*Analyze Your Data and Draw a Conclusion - I proofread what i write to make me seem like a noob and make a few grammatical errors
*Communicate Your Results - Made the thread now and LOOK EVEN THEM DON't know I was a apart of BHW nor a VIP on a few FORUMS

NOW WHAT CAN YOU SAY NOW DO YOU KNOW THE WORD HYPOTHESIS AND STRATEGY?
Yes My English is not good sucks for me. But let me tell you this i speak 4 language's fluently and this is my fifth language so what can you say about that DUMBASS!. You cant even speak English well.
11-20-2011, 03:02 PM
lol, dumbass? you are loosing your temper for my questions. are you 13 years kid or matured enough to handle this. Why you bother about my language instead answering my questions.
11-20-2011, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2011 03:56 PM by Mobi.)
again .
I am not referring to you
if you want answer to your question
Please refer to my post that contains the hypothesis thing.

and below that sentence which contains the dumbass and the language thing i was not referring to you i'm referring to the guy who said that we members here have broken english and such

its a misunderstanding lol :) anyways just answered your question.
52.gif

30.gif