73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-19-2011, 06:40 PM
RE: Blackhatword members must READ this...
Yes...let all the bhw member read this thread and let they know the truth :) i also member on couple blackhat forum but as a free member so i didnt have access to the vip content that i can share here:(
I joining BBHF vip member back then when i want twetattack account creator and cpa blaster back then and decide to upgrade my account and i glad that BBHF is only vip site on all of the blackhat forum i was vip member in :)
11-19-2011, 06:43 PM
dont worry about that.
as i'm a ninja on BHW
they cant track me nor suspect me as i have my own ways :)
+ i have been a member there since 2008 like googleplus

+ i'm no where being banned cause i'm helping them code there software lol ^^:)
that's just a hint but i'm sure noobs here don't know me cause i work silently
11-19-2011, 06:49 PM
Interesting just my 2 cents and yes am in BHW
11-19-2011, 07:06 PM
I have read the threat on BHW twice now.

Their claim for ban m0g0l
[Image: 286scw5.jpg]

Someone did post info in this threat there, they sure will do look for TheDonator.
[Image: qovcis.jpg]

Just thought this would be quick update and summary of what going on...
I will be watching you
[Image: ey123]
11-19-2011, 09:15 PM
All these things gives this forum more popularity. Nice forum though
8.gif
Give REPUTATION and Thanks, if you like my share and thoughts)
11-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Hey GooglePlus,

I was a friend of yours on BHW. I sent an PM asking you how to do something, didn't expect to get a reply, but you helped me out. I've only asked for help from ppl on 4 occasions throughout my BHW membership. You were the only one decent enough to give me a reply.

I didn't realise you used to own this forum until I saw the thread on BHW about all the drama. I was actually a member of this forum before, but for some reason my account was closed. I was only a member here for a week or so, so it made me question how genuine this forum was.

Now that I've seen you're a member here, I wanted to rejoin coz I really appreciated your shares. Hopefully I don't lose my account again.

P.S. Sorry you lost your BHW membership man, but from where I'm sitting, it's their loss...and a big loss at that.
11-19-2011, 10:09 PM
Quote:I just read the thread addressed to BHW members at his forum - "Blackhatword members must READ this..." - is it just me or does it seem like all the replies are from the same person?

There's two users that claim to have Exec access and one that claims to have Jr Exec access.. but I don't know any Exec users that have poor, broken English like that. In fact, all the replies are written in broken English and sounds like it was the same person. If you ask me, looks like it's the admin creating several accounts claiming to have Exec access to entice people to sign up.

As what i told you thornboss. These guys were really spying us. Let them think it like way these people would not really seem to recognize both of us. So i suggest everyone connected to BHW Jr VIP or Exec BHW. Use the "change username features" and any traces of details that will give them way to recognize you guys. These would apply to all members concerned.
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
11-19-2011, 10:23 PM
The hottest topic on BHW right now is
"M0g0l caught redhanded stealing from Blackhatworld"

I dont personally known m0g0l but as far as i know i love this forum and i'm staying here for life.
11-19-2011, 11:19 PM
That´s "excellent" marketing for ya... that´s how I found your forumBiggrin. Nice to be here!
11-19-2011, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2011 11:31 PM by ccpaleadvipp.)
I just got read this NEW pm. From this Guy claiming to be HaRRO HaRRo
Is this really true? I saw his HaRRo account on BHW . It wasnt banned yet. Or maybe someone is using them like what happened on SharePro account on BHW before. Anyone confirm me the real story about this? Oh by the way since BHW were spying us. I'll give them some a little bit surprises as of today. I will activate this Blackhatworld-VIP-Stealer NOW. Yes NOW. Watch my bot as how he ripped BHW jr. VIP section as of today! Fresh for real! Real Fresh for real! You guys want a proof of this. Then Take this!.
Abracadabra Blackhatworld VIP Stealer - ACTIVATED!!! Hahahaha!
23.gif

55.gif