71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-20-2011, 04:17 PM
RE: Blackhatword members must READ this...
Thanks thornboss..

so could anyone clear my, is there anyway other than 5000 post to join super vip.
11-20-2011, 04:52 PM
I am a new member too and would never have known about this site until BHW posted the screenshot. I am glad that I'm here, thanks a lot.
11-20-2011, 09:06 PM
@ atheist
LoL at you! You are super cheap....
1st you are not willing to pay $50 for lifetime access. [Honestly what can you get with $50 on any other forum?]
2nd you not willing to contribute to earn VIP status. [If you proven you are worthy to get promote to VIP, you will get promote before having 5000 posts.]
3rd you can try recruiting 100 people join here. That's are a contest and still don't have winner yet. May be you can beat it...lol

In conclusion you will never become VIP here if you not willing to pay or contributes to this forum in anyway.

If you were really here looking for "free pie in the sky", try the freebie section.

“I was a long term member of BHW. It helped me to learn and make money from cpa things. But i was banned for a small issue. Obviously created another account.”

I was really curious to know what you mean by small issue? I really suspect you claim...lol
For example: Toyo in BHW just got permanence banned because he scammed people $4k USD. To me what he does just really wrong. But Toyo claim scamming someone it is small issue.
***Just warn you if you plan to stick around here better don't do anything suspicious that rise my eyes brows.

You come here naming people in your questions. You also question whether this forum worth your money.

In this forum contain over 25 forums valuable resources. If you can do the math it is less than $2 each for lifetime access. If you can't do the math use calculator...lmao. If you do the math $50/ numbers of threats in this forum = less than 0.01 cent per threat.

I know you are here for BHW exec VIP stuffs. I must say I am sorry to inform you that BHW exec currently only open to very few people to access. I refer them as VVIP here. Awww disappointed?

Btw why the hell you calling people dumbass? When the reply of the post don't directly refer to you. Next time before you calling people that you got to proof that you are really smarter.

To mods, admin: Sorry for this post, not like I want to be rude. But I always speak how I felt about things. I really don't like people who look fishy, extreme cheap (like expect not paying, doing nothing and getting everything.) and first few post already doing name calling (very bad impression).
I will be watching you
[Image: ey123]
11-20-2011, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2011 12:16 AM by Tomlin.)
now another cheap blackhatworld moderator: Meathead1234 starts lying and cheating people. the scamming 7878 moderator claims they both carefully examined the evidence. what evidence? they have removed the screenshots because that was no evidence obviously. so how carefully was it examined to claim at first it is an evidence and then to remove it because it is no evidence?

but back to Meathead1234 the moderator of blackhatworld. this character claims that he runs a million $ business including his terrible content locker pro that will get you banned from all major cpa companies. Meathead1234 opens a shit list thread whining about $20. yes, an owner of a million $ company hires designer for $20 which then delay his whole project. i mean anyone having a business that is worth not millions but even $10 000 will not be so stupid to let some $20 designer delay it all. real millionaires wipe their asses with 20$ they don't hire key people for so little.

When Meathead1234's buddy bryanon the scammer from blackhatworld was put on the shitlist the thread was silently deleted. and they say m0g0l is a bad person? oh right it is so that the noobs keep paying for stupid services.
11-21-2011, 12:12 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2011 12:14 AM by unknown.)
Quote: @TO ALL OTHERS : Its easy to get access to EXEC vip if you have skills in SCAMMING
well yes i said it 7878 and other mods their SCAM people for living yeah and i was apart of their dipshit team of coders to program Useless PROGRAM

Do you guys even remember those S***** ass programs that they sell and FALSE ADVERTISE ? yes i was apart of the team that coded it now i'm sick of them FALSE ADVERTISING it. which is SCAMMING and TRICKING you guys to buy those programs so they could make money

Your the one DUMBASS thornboss!!!!
then why NOT show the proof that you got BHW Exec Access ?!!!
Show us the screenshot that you have BHW Exec Access!
Your talking too much but without proof!!!
So who's DUMB ASS? Its you!!!
In the 1st place, non of the Exec Members act dumb as what you do with 3 years old english grammar you got there you M**** Bitch!!!
I dare you show some proof of screenshots on BHW Exec Section!!! BITCH!!!!!!!!
43.gif
11-21-2011, 01:45 AM
lol, at you cool bro..I did nt say, i wont pay $50. I just raised questions , how we know you having exec vip stuff. So far you did nt post any screenhot of exec vip section, like you done with Jr.vip. I am ready to pay not $50, but more than that, if you show us some proof as you say, you are having exec vip access. Till then its a joke.

Its ok, if you say VVIP could get accessed only for selected members.

I know other new members will agree with me.

and fyi, i did nt call anyone dumbass. read the post again.
11-21-2011, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2011 02:18 AM by Tomlin.)
Quote:lol, at you cool bro..I did nt say, i wont pay $50. I just raised
questions , how we know you having exec vip stuff. So far you did nt
post any screenhot of exec vip section, like you done with Jr.vip. I am
ready to pay not $50, but more than that, if you show us some proof as
you say, you are having exec vip access. Till then its a joke.

Its ok, if you say VVIP could get accessed only for selected members.

no other members will agree with you.

you are quick to ask for screenshots as proof but at the same time removing the screenshots from blackhatworld. what's the matter, losing too many members or proof not working as expected?

you are even more R******* than your transparent attempt to discredit a legitimate claim.
you and the rest of the blackhatworld mods are a joke
11-21-2011, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2011 02:19 AM by Mobi.)
@ Unknown :

Dude Why would I even bother showing proof that i have access to BHW Exec Access?
whats the purpose of me doing that so you could know my account and trace me back to BHW ?
Plus
Who are you to dare me that i need to show proof to you ? I don't even know you and it just doesn't make sense of me arguing and proving stuff to you when I even don't know you.

Well Your calling me a dumb ass because of that now i gotta laugh. I have a phrase i would like to say to you.
If you don't believe me then don't. Why would i even bother with you lol? :) Your a nobody to me. Plus
So what your saying is a screenshot can make me more credible now that's bullcrap.

I can even fake an image now of owning BHW and you think a screenshot would make me credible.

Oops sorry bout that i just made you look like an idiot.

and your saying this
In the 1st place, non of the Exec Members act dumb as what you do with 3 years old english grammar you got there you M**** Bitch!!!

Now one thing i could say how sure are you ? I assume you have not been inside the vip exec.
plus Tell me this how many of Accounts on BHW that have access to VIP exec even post a thread on the lounge or even on other sub forums ?

And how many accounts on BHW that have access to VIP exec does admin 7878 Own or the other mods to just promote their Vip Exec? Now tell me this? Have you even talked or know 7878 other admins or even see them. Now i assume NO.
So don't dare talking to me like that if you don't even know anything. Just made you look like an idiot again. And I apologize for that.

I dare you show some proof of screenshots on BHW Exec Section!!! BITCH!!!!!!!!

Like i always Say WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER ? Who are you for and for what purpose? like i said picture's and video's can be faked. Haven't you had enough on the tools that the mods there are selling even people scam this days with picture and video.

AGAIN i just made you a big IDIOT!

ok so i don't wanna be rude to you or what not i answered all your accusations. I'm Done Nothing else to say
Plus your talking about my grammar? Sorry for that if I am bad in english but i must say its not my native english as what i have stated above its my fifth language. Your calling me a 3 year old kid
Now let me see this
non of the Exec Members act dumb as what you do with 3 years old english grammar you got there

Spelled the word None Wrong , Another 3 years old oh god nice grammar you got their buddy :)
and if i act dumb then people here should have known my real identity. Now guess what ? they didn't even thedonator and other's were surprised now i assume my plan worked right?

Oops i just made you look like a BIG IDIOT again.

11-21-2011, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2011 02:57 AM by CoolBro.)
atheist
Quote: lol, at you cool bro..I did nt say, i wont pay $50. I just raised questions , how we know you having exec vip stuff. So far you did nt post any screenhot of exec vip section, like you done with Jr.vip. I am ready to pay not $50, but more than that, if you show us some proof as you say, you are having exec vip access. Till then its a joke. Its ok, if you say VVIP could get accessed only for selected members.

You call ... dumb ass in post #39 then just pretend never happen http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Blac...1#pid95851 Or you playing memory lost now?

Honestly I don't even care here have BHW exec stuffs or not. It is probably the last thing I care. Here already have more resource than anyone can handle. I think if anyone plan to read every VIP threat and tutorials. It going to take few years to do so. My post #43 http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Blac...8#pid96038 I have trying to explain to you about it (the over all value with or without BHW exec is well worth $50).

What wrong with you, can't read or too dumb to understand it?
Read carefully super cheap ass master...Even if you pay you still won't have access it to BHW exec. Because it is reserved in a lock section of this and only few people have access to it. So yea, it do not have what you wanted here. Mr.cheap ass You can leave now and you will not be missed. Bye bye!

Btw no one in this forum need to show you proof of anything. Who the hell you think you are? Asking for proof? LMFAO
I will be watching you
[Image: ey123]
11-21-2011, 03:13 AM
@CoolBro

Well said .
Again i'm sick of this people asking for proof where you can easily fake screenshot's and video's
even the mods there on BHW do that every time they launch a new tool.
Anyways just let them be :) and live with life and make money.
46.gif

19.gif